Chapter 3: Kameron

Duo-ver (Sequel to OhKay)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3,

--Kim Kameron's POV--

My eyes flutter open and I think about last night. Sehun and I had done something reckless. I am somewhat extremely embarrassed. I hug the covers close to my chest and think more about last night. I kind of hurt a bit but not too much. I was too happy to feel hurt. I rolled over to look at the sleeping Sehun. The covers were only up to his waist so it exposed his torso. I blush at the thought of last night again. Had we really done that?

I sit up holding the covers firmly to my chest. I was looking for something or anything to cover myself up with. I saw that his shirt was laying on the side table so I reach for it and bring it toward me. I slip it on over my body and slowly get out of bed so I don't wake him up. Once I'm successfully at the edge of the bed I stand and find that my legs are kind of sore too but not as much as another certain area. I head to my dresser to get some clothes and then head into the bathroom to shower.

Once I'm in the shower I'm plagued with images from last night. I don't even remember how it started we were just talking, then talking turned to kissing, which then obviously moved on to clothes disappearing and so on. I sat on the floor of the shower and the water flowed over my head onto the floor. I put my head in between my knees. Oh, I'm so embarrassed. All those noises I made, him seeing me , me seeing him . I just couldn't believe it. Was it even good for him? I know we did it twice but still was I good? All I can think about is me finally becoming one with him.

After wondering in self-embarrassment for a little longer I continue my shower and get out. I slowly get dressed and fix my hair so it's not too messy before heading back out into my room. Sehun was sitting up in bed when I walked in. My cheeks burned when I saw him scratching at his messy bed hair.

"Morning." He smiles before waving me over. I slowly walk over to him and see his red-tinted cheeks up close.

"Morning." I manage to say back. He pulls me into a hug and then pulls me back into bed with him stuggling with me.

"I'm too tired to do anything." He whines into the back of my neck. His lips kiss at the back of my neck and I turn toward him kissing him full on the lips.

"Sleep in then." I try to sit up but he pulls me back down.

"You're not hurt right? I...I didn't really know what I was doing..." He blushes covering his face with my comforter.

I giggle, he was just as embarrassed as I was. "I'm fine. You were fine too." I blush before sitting up. "I'm going to go fix breakfast."'

"Okay." He sighs before letting me go. I hear him get up behind me and head into the bathroom. After I hear the bathroom door shut I quickly run back to my bed and see the stains that I knew were there, the ones I'd have to hide from Hana when she returned today and until I could find the time to clean them. Ugh, I pull the sheets up to cover them before heading into the kitchen.

- - - -

"Sssh." I elbow Sehun. We were spying on Hana and Luhan right at this moment. Hana had returned home but not alone. Luhan was the one dropping her off. Sehun and I were peeking out the window at them but hiding behind the curtains. Sehun stood behind me on his tippy-toes leaning into me trying to get a better look.

"You shush." He grabs my sides and I jolt. I look up toward his face and give him my best death glare. He only smirks down at me before kissing my nose. He always makes me give in to him. I sigh and look back out the window and press my ear to it to listen better.

"Thanks for letting me stay." Hana smiles toward the also smiling, Luhan.

"No problem. Anything for you." He leans down and kisses her right on the lips.

I was so shocked that I bumped back into Sehun which knocked him off balance and caused him to grab for the curtains. Next thing I knew I was sitting on top of him and the curtain rod is nailing me in the head.

We both groan and I fall back onto the ground beside him. "You dork, why'd you have to grab the curtains?" I rub my forehead at the spot it hit.

"You were the one who hit me." He pouts and someone begins clapping.

We both look up startled to see both Hana and Luhan smirking at us.

"That's what you both get for spying." Luhan crosses his arms.

"Hey, you've spied on us plently of times." I sit up and sit the curtain rod away from me.

"I guess we're even now." Hana shrugs.

"Are you two dating?" Sehun asks. He stands and pulls me up to stand next to him.

"Maybe." They both say blushing at one another.

"Oh, too cute." I move closer and pinch both of their cheeks.

"How was your date?" Hana asks grabbing Luhan's hand and holding it tight.

I blush, "It was amazing!"

"Back to you two, are we the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter