Chapter 7: Sehun

Duo-ver (Sequel to OhKay)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7,

--Oh Sehun's POV--

"Who's she?" I ask Luhan as he smiles wide at the girl who had just entered the room.

"My girlfriend. Kameron's friend, Im Hana." He sighs.

"Oh." I answer and I let myself fall back onto my bed. Why can't I remember anything? I groan and roll over to face the window as Luhan and Im Hana leave. I put my fingers to my lips remembering Kaylynn's kiss from earlier today. That stupid woman had stole my first kiss but I couldn't help but feel like I liked the feeling of her lips on mine. It kind of freaked me out how much I liked it. It just felt familiar and not weird at all. Seeing Luhan's video just freaked me out even more. There was no doubt in my mind that Kaylynn was actually Kameron. The part that freaked me out the most was seeing me kiss her the way I did. It looked as if I had done it a hundred times before then. I just can't remember any of it happening.

It that I've lost some of my memory. From what I'm hearing and seeing from others it seems as if I got my first girlfriend and it was in fact Kim Kameron. I get onto my phone and go onto my instagram. There are a bunch of photos of me and Kameron together. KKay didn't exist on Instagram anymore and her profile was changed to Kim Kameron of the group LimitK. We had to have been a couple, I actually feel bad that I've been being rude to her these past few weeks. I had assumed that the only reason she kept coming to visit me was because SM wanted her to or because she wanted to bug me. I bet I really hurt her with all the things that I said to her.

I sigh to myself pulling the covers up to my chest. It's too late now though she's said her final goodbye. I bite my lip, maybe I should just forget about her anyways. I close my eyes and try to sleep but it doesn't come right away. All I can think about is her.

- - - -

(Next Day)

I awoke the next day and sit up. "Oh my god." It felt as if my head was on fire. I hit the help button and a nurse came in. Then it hit me, I remember everything. I remember her, that we were dating, that we had been for almost seven months, that we had done...that, and oh my god I've acted like such an to her. My head was pounding, I wonder if its because I've gotten my memories back. My doctor rushes in and asks me whats wrong.

"I remember her." I reply putting my hands to my head. "But my head hurts." He nods and calms down.

"You're brains probably just been over worked, I assume its just a head ache." The nurse returns handing him a pill. "Here take this, it'll take away the pain. You'll have to stay another day before you can leave."

A knock sounds on my door and the doctor opens the door. D.O and Luhan step into the room with serious looks on their faces. The doctor bows and leaves us alone.

"Sehun..." Luhan starts as he sit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter