Chapter 8: Kameron

Duo-ver (Sequel to OhKay)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8,

--Kim Kameron's POV--

I was waiting in line for my flight at 12:50 and I began to feel sick again. The morning sickness was horrible the past few days. I knew this was going to be a bad one too. I rush to the closest bathroom and run to the nearest stall. I fall to my knees and wait for the horrid taste of vomit to come up my throat. When it finally came it was quick. I sigh and wipe my mouth with some toilet paper. I exit the stall and wash my hands. I look at my reflection in the mirror, I had my hair in a bun and glasses over my eyes to somewhat hide my appearance. I didn't want any LimitK fans to notice me and stop me from leaving. I needed to get out of here, Sehun doesn't remember me, I can't stay.

I look at my watch, 12:58. Crap, I'm going to miss my flight. I wipe my hands off on some paper towel and turn to leave only to come face to face with Mina.

"Kameron, we've been looking for you." She crosses her arms. "Hana, she's in here." Hana comes running in and hugs me tight.

"Guys, I have to go I'm going to miss my flight." I try and push past them.

"Were you just going to leave and not tell anyone?" Hana grabs my wrist pulling me back to face her.

"Yeah, it's better off that way. That way I won't have to hurt anyone." I sigh pulling my wrist from her.

"You are hurting us by leaving without saying a word to us about leaving." Mina growls. "You can't leave, your parents are here, Sehun's here, and we're here. You'll never be alone, if that's what you're afraid of."

"I'm afraid of seeing Sehun." I cry. I look down at my watch 1:02. "You made me miss my flight." Hana pulls out her phone and texts someone. Probably texting Luhan. Since her life has been absolutely perfect lately.

"You're coming home with us." Mina pulls me out of the bathroom.

"Hurry, Subin's going to be pissed we made her wait so long." Hana pulls us along toward one of the exits. I can't believe they made me miss my flight. I finally had the chance to get out of here and I miss my chance. They pull me outside to Subin's car. I pull my luggage along with me and sit it in her trunk. I am so mad. I can't stay here, I feel humilated. I slowly get into her backseat and Mina's in the back with me. I refuse to look at any of them and just stare out the window. I'll just buy tickets and leave tomorrow.

About a half hour later we reached mine and Hana's apartment and Luhan's car was parked outside. I roll my eyes and wait until the other three get out of the car first. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter