Chapter 4: Sehun

Duo-ver (Sequel to OhKay)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4,

--Oh Sehun's POV--

(Two and a half weeks later)

I picked Kameron up today and I actually drove for once in my life. Its been so long since the last time I've actually driven myself around. It didn't help that I was nervous about Kameron meeting my parents. I wasn't nervous about them not liking her because I knew they would, I was just flat out nervous because of the other night. I've been feeling bad about us doing something like that so early in our relationship. What if it ruins it further down the line? We should've waiting until after we are married. Because I do plan on marrying her somewhere in the future.

"I'm even more nervous than when you met my parents." She groans and grabs my arm hugging it to her chest.

"You'll be okay." I ruffle her hair.

She gives me a look, "Don't mess up my hair, I have to look good when I meet them." She runs her hands through her hair to fix the mess I made.

I smirk down at her before turning my eyes back to the road.

"My stomach aches so bad, I think that fish was raw and it gave me food poisoning." She groans. We had lunch at the SM cafeteria before we left because we were in a hurry.

"Yeah, my stomach hurts too. The fish taste was off. I'm glad I didn't eat that much of it."

"I did." She sighs occupying herself by looking out the window.

A few minutes later we arrived and I pulled into my driveway. I get out and rush around to open the door for her. She smiles at me when she beats me to it by opening the door herself.

"I was trying to be a gentleman." I sigh eyeing her and then I shut the door for her.

"Sorry, I didn't know." She blushes. I grab ahold of her hand and intertwined her fingers with mine. I walk into my house and pull her in with me.

"Mom, we're here." I say and I hear her stop what she's doing in the kitchen. She steps into the hall and smiles.

She ignores me and runs right up to Kameron. "It's nice to finally meet you!" She squeals grabbing her hands and squeezing them.

"You too, Mrs. Oh." She bows.

"Oh, please you're practically my daughter. Call me mom." My mom beams. "Sehunnie's never brought a girlfriend to visit me! Although, you're really his first real one."

Kameron blushes and I pull my mom away from her. "You're going to scare her away, mom." I pull Kameron into my arms.

"Awe, won't you just marry already." My mom pleads.

"We pretended to for one day, I liked it." Kameron smiles and looks up at me.

"I'll marry her one day, mom don't you worry." I smiled down at her and her eyes go wide at my sentence. She then blushes and turns away.

"Awe, too cute." My mom runs off to find my dad. My dad was a retired business man and he was more entergetic than my mother was.

"Sehun, son. Bring her in to meet me." My dad yells from the living room. I take off my shoes and so does Kameron.

I pull her into the living room and pull her in front of me. "Dad, this is my girlfriend, Kim Kameron."

"Hello, Miss Kim. I am Sehun's father." My dad bows formally which causes Kameron to do the same back. I roll my eyes at my father.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you." I pull her to the couch and we sit down.

"So, Miss Kim..."

"Please, you can call me Kameron. If you want." She smiles at my father.

"Okay, when will you two be producing my grandchildren?" He asks bluntly. My eyes go wide.

That really didn't need to be brought up right now, especially since we just performed the act to reproduce the other day. Of course it wasn't to reproduce it was just because we wanted to but you know.

"Dad, did you have to bring that up?" I glare at him. Kameron

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter