Chapter 5: Kameron

Duo-ver (Sequel to OhKay)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5,

--Kim Kameron's POV--

"Subin, what are you doing here?" I ask. It was like 10:00 at night and it was right after the award cermony.

"Hana told me you were sick so I came over." She smiles and whips out some medicine and soup.

"Thanks." I smile sitting up. "I feel better now though."

"But you miss, Sehunnie right." Hana smirks.

I nod, "Of course."

"I'll pretend to be him and sleep next to you tonight. Subin you can sleep in my bed."  Hana climbs into bed with me and smiles. "Wait." Her eyes go wide. "You two didn't do anything in here recently right." She lifts up the covers examining the sheets.

"No." I answer rolling over to face the wall.

"Thank god." She sighs and Subin turns off the lights and heads for Hana's room.

I awoke in the middle of the night because I had to pee so bad. Hana was hogging the bed and I rolled my eyes. She's definitely not a good substitute for Sehun. I quickly stood and head for the bathroom. I really had to go. I finally made it to the bathroom and peed quickly. I was so cold and I wanted to go back to sleep. I'm so tired, like lately its been so easy to fall asleep. I finish my business and head back into my room to find my bedside light on and Hana's eyes wide.

"What?" I ask concerned. I noticed she had tears in her eyes and her phone in her hand. "Hana, what happened?" I yell trying to get her to tell me.

Subin must've heard my yelling because she came running into the room. "What's going on?"

"Luhan and Sehun were in a car accident." She cries out. Subin gasps and all of the sudden I'm on my knees.

"Are they okay?" I ask quietly, tears ran down my face. Don't tell me they're dead.

"They're in critical condition." She hides her face. Subin grabs me from off the floor and tells me to get dressed. I quickly do so while Hana runs to her room to do the same. Subin drives us to the hospital where we found a bunch of girls huddled outside. How come I'm just now finding out about this? The tears were still flowing down my face when Subin drug us inside. I heard the many whispers of there they are.

We walked into the waiting room and found the familiar faces of EXO and Sehun's parents. I ran to Tao and he pulled me into a hug. That did anything but comfort me. That made me worry even more.

"Tao, please where is he?" I beg looking up toward him. "Please tell me he's okay."

Tao looks away, "There were no open wounds or anything, he's just unresponsive. They think he's in a coma." I fall to my knees, at least he's a live though.

"What about Luhan?" I ask looking around for Hana. She was being held by Xiumin and Suho was comforting her as well.

"Same. They both suffered head injuries." Kris comes toward me giving me a look of sympathy.

"The driver was the only one who's injuries were fatal." Tao pats a hand onto my shoulder.

I move away to Sehun's parents and they pull me into a group hug, "He'll be okay. He's a fighter." His dad sighs. I suddenly found myself becoming nauseous again. I ran for the nearest trashcan and threw up into it. I'm not sure if it was still the fish or if it was the news of Sehun's accident.

Sehun's mom was next to me holding my hair as I vomited more and more until I had nothing left to throw up. I felt so weak right now and I feel horrible because everyone was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter