Chapter 6: Kameron/Luhan

Duo-ver (Sequel to OhKay)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6,

--Kim Kameron's POV--

Never in my life have I ever been so sad and nervous. It had been two days since I found out the news about me being pregnant and Sehun was still unconscious. It worried me that he wouldn't wake up. What if I had to raise our child without him? I wouldn't be able to do it. I haven't left the hospital since I got here two days ago because I was hoping he'd wake soon.

LimitK and EXO had both been put on hiatus's because of the accident and me being sick. Little did they know that I wouldn't be coming back because I'm with child.

"Kameron." Sehun's mother comes up to me shaking me until I look up toward her.

"Yeah." I glance away and then back up to her. I'm really glad his parents took the news well. My parents probably won't.

"He's awake." She smiles down at me. "He's been awake for an hour now and they said that we could visit, so I wanted to bring you with us. I'm sure he'll be wanting to see you."

I nod and she grabs my hand hooking her fingers in with mine. She was so kind. We got closer to his room and I got nervous. I haven't seen him in two and half days. I missed him. Mr. Oh joins us and he enters first.

"Hey, son." I hear him say as Mrs. Oh pulls me in behind her.

"Hey, dad." I hear his voice. My heart broke, he's really awake. For some reason I felt like this was a dream and that I'd wake up disappointed in a few minutes.

"Sehun, I've brought someone special in to see you." His mom pulls me out from behind her and I finally catch a glimpse of him. He looked perfect for just being in a car accident.

He gets a weird look on his face. "Why are you here?"

"What are you talking about, Sehunnie?" Mrs. Oh gasps.

"I hate Kaylynn. Why would you bring her to see me?" He gives me a frown. Kaylynn? My hands go to my stomach touching my non-existant baby-bump. I can't tell him the news. I frown, I really want to cry right now.

"Sehun?" Mr. Oh tilts his head to the side. My heart falls into my stomach. He doesn't remember me. Suddenly I felt like crawling into a hole and never coming back out. If he doesn't remember me, he definitely won't think the child growing in my stomach is his. Oh my god, I think I'm getting sick again. I keep my tears from falling as he raises an eyebrow at me.

"Did you know one of your dancers got hurt the other day?" He growls and gives me a disgusted look. "Her name was Kim Kameron, did you know that too?"

"Sehun." His mom growls. "This is your girlfriend, Kim Kameron. Kameron was KKay."

"Quit lying to me." He snaps toward his mom. Suddenly EXO's in the room greeting the newly awoke Sehun and I slowly back out of the room. I head for the bathroom and into the farthest stall. I slam the door behind me and put my back against the wall. I slowly slide down onto the floor putting my head between my knees.  Oh my god. My tears finally come and now they won't stop. I can't do this, I can't live without Sehun remembering me. Why did this happen to him? Did I do something to make god want to punish us both? How in the hell am I supposed to tell him I'm pregnant if he's reverted back to hating me? I cannot tell him nor my parents, Sehun will hate me even more and my parents will probably disown me.

"Kameron." I hear Hana's voice. I don't say anything but she finds me anyways and crawls underneath the stall. She cuddles up with me. "I heard the news."

"Which one?" I mumble, I still had yet to tell her I was pregnant. She was with Luhan until now. 

"Sehun doesn't remember you." She sighs hugging me tight. "Do you have something else to tell me?" She asks pulling my face to look at her.

"I'm pregnant." I cry out putting my head onto her shoulder. "And Sehun hates me now."

"Oh, honey I'm sure he'll remember you soon. It's probably just a side effect." She pats my back and pulls me up. "Let's go back out into the waiting room."

I nod and she pulls me out. Mrs. Oh pulls me aside and tells me the news. The doctor doesn't know if Sehun will recall his memories. It all depends on his recovery. She suggested that I go back in to see him. So, I did even though it hurt to see him. At this point I wish he wouldn't had come to like me so it wouldn't hurt as bad in this situation.

"Oh back again, are we?" He snorts. Tao was in the room as well and he gives me a sorrowful look.

"Sehun, be nice." Tao snaps. "She's your girlfriend."

"As if." Sehun growls giving me an eye roll. "Can I see Kameron? Is her ankle still hurt?" I am Kameron. Why can't you see that?

"Sehun, I'm Kameron." I say. He rolls his eyes and I hear the door open.

"Sehun!" A girls voice beams. I turn and see Luna running toward him. She grabs his hand and holds it tight. My heart clenches, what was she doing here?

"Who are you?" He groans, pulling his hand away from her.

"I'm hurt that you don't remember me. I'm your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter