Chapter 10: Kameron

Duo-ver (Sequel to OhKay)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10,

--Kim Kameron's POV--

"Kim Kameron here." I smile toward the camera.

"And I'm Im Hana." She smiles.

"And we are LimitK." We wave and bow.

Today was the day that we officially ended LimitK, we were recording a segment called Idol's Secrets for SM today to clear up some of the negative air surrounding all of LimitK and EXO at the moment. Sehun and Luhan were also a part of this segment. Today was also the day Sehun and I would tell our fans about the pregnancy, so we can stop further misunderstandings about our relationship.

"Welcome to SM's new special Segment, Idol's Secrets." Hana gives the camera a thumbs up. "First we will start with Luhan."

"Hi, I'm Luhan from EXO." He waves to the camera from behind Hana. "This segment is where Idol's like us tell some of secrets to you the fans."

"My, my Luhannie." Sehun speaks up and I smirk at his playfulness toward Luhan. "What could someone as innocent as you be hiding?"

"Well, Sehunnie, my secret is not just my secret." Luhan glances down at Hana.

Hana sighs, "Yes, Sehunnie. It is my secret as well."

"It's not really a secret to us." I smirk at the two of them and Sehun laughs.

Hana rolls her eyes at me and turns back toward the camera. "Mine and Luhan's secret is that we have been secretly dating for a while now."

"Yep and we wanted to share that news with you our fans because we love you guys." Luhan smiles wide.

"So, uh Kameron, what's this secret you've been keeping?" Hana smirks toward me. I blush and turn toward the camera.

"Well, my secret is also a shared one, with Sehun." I point behind me at him. "But first I'd like to clear why I'm leaving LimitK." I sigh and Hana interrupts.

"Before she gets to her secret I have another secret I want to tell you guys. Go ahead and tell them why you're leaving." She pats my shoulder.

"I wanted to quit being an idol long before LimitK became a thing but I joined LK because my best friend Hana was a part of it and I loved the fact that we could be together as a group." That was sort of a lie, I was blackmailed into being a part of the group but I'll leave that out. "So, when I became physically incapable of being in LimitK a few weeks back it sort of came as a relief to me."

"Before she goes any further about her incapablility I'd like to say that you fans haven't seen the last of Im Hana, I will be joining a trio and we will debut in a few months." She winks and then Sehun starts to speak.

"I guess I should say my s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter