Chapter 1: Kameron

Duo-ver (Sequel to OhKay)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1,

--Kim Kameron's POV--

(3 months later from OhKay's storyline)

So, I decided to debut with Hana as a duo that would soon be known as LimitK. Hana and I graduated from high school first and then about two weeks later LimitK was announced to be debuting. Hana was beyond excited but as for me I was just doing this for Hana's sake. SM wouldn't even give her a chance if I didn't stay. I determined that that's why they recruited her in the first place. It was right around the time l started to feel that I should quit that they asked her to join. It must've been their plan the entire time.

I ended up dying my hair the color my wigs had been and continued to let them cake a huge amount of make-up onto my face just to spite them. Sehun was pretty upset that they did that to me but I told him it was okay. Hopefully the fans will like Hana a lot and she'll be able to go off on her own soon. I was really hoping the fans would like her more than me.

She definitely looked pretty now. She almost didn't look like her old self anymore, which worried me. Would her personality change with her sudden fame?

So far it hasn't and we've been out as LimitK for a while now. We were already on our second tour. This time we were touring around Japan and China. We were in the middle of it now. I haven't seen Sehun in two weeks and wouldn't see him again for another two. I've come to the conclusion that I probably won't see him for very long until I quit being an idol because even when I did see him it would be once a week, if that. We haven't moved much further in our relationship than we had three months ago. We had been dating for almost four and a half months now. I don't know what I was expecting us to do when we moved further but all I know is I want more.

I sigh to myself and look around the room. Hana was sitting across the dressing room talking with some members of Girls Generation. We were touri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter