Hyuk's Dream - Cheating or Loving?

Long Lost Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhyuk's Dream - (Hyuk's PoV)

The sun rays were filtered through the window, waking up Eunhyuk. He turned around on the bed, bothered by the bright light, and extended his arms to cuddle his boyfriend. But instead he only found air… That, made him opens his eyes, waking the boy for good. Where next to him he should’ve found his Donghae, the spot was empty. Eunhyuk frowned. He got up and went to the bathroom to see if he could find his boyfriend, but he wasn’t there. He looked at the clock, their alarm didn’t even ring yet, they had still one hour before class. Maybe Donghae went to the library, or to eat breakfast earlier, knowing that Eunhyuk didn’t like to eat in the morning, preferring to sleep until the last moment. But he thought it was strange. Those past days Donghae would often disappear without telling anything to his lover. The thin dancer didn’t say anything in the beginning, but now it was starting to annoy him.

A few minutes later he was sitting in class but again no sign of the brunet. Eunhyuk sent him text messages but no answer. Sungmin and Junsu threw a questioning look to him, but he didn’t have anything to tell them. Then just before the first class started the brunet appeared, sat beside the thin boy and kissed him on the cheek as if nothing was up.

Unfortunately the class started and Eunhyuk couldn’t tell him anything and for the rest of the day it was the same. These past days, Eunhyuk was under the impression that they didn’t talk anymore, and he missed Donghae. Even if they spent their day together, he still missed him, because he felt so distant…

In the end Eunhyuk decided to ignore this feeling and put that on the account that he was tired by the new rhythm of life.

Later it was finally Eunhyuk’s favorite time of the day, his dance club. Dancing would always be the thing that made him feel calm and at peace. All his worries would seem meaningless during that time, or he would find the mind calm he needed to think about a problem more clearly. Eunhyuk arrived at their room a bit earlier so he could take his time to practice alone before the others came. When Shindong graduated, there was no doubt about who was going to be next in charge of the dance club, but Eunhyuk was touched nonetheless. Having this responsibility meant everything for him.  Dance was really his life and like he couldn’t survive without air, he couldn’t survive without dancing. But now more and more he realized that there was something else he couldn’t live without… Donghae. Why he loved the boy that much was a mystery… How he could love so much, was even more a mystery to him. He thought that he knew what love was, when he fell in love with Minha, she wasn’t his first, but she was the one he cared the most for. But now he knew that what he felt at the time wasn’t even a scratch of what he was feeling now. Right now, it was like his blood was boiling waiting to implode; every time Donghae was near him he had this urge to touch him and if he didn’t his hand would itch until it hurt and he couldn’t take it anymore. When Eunhyuk would finally, gently, feel the others skin under his, he would feel at ease, like a wave washing his whole body. A peaceful and safe wave…

This feeling… was this love or dependency? He could no longer tell them apart.

Shaking his head, Eunhyuk decided it was time to leave all that, because he was never really good at analyzing his own feelings, and so he started to practice. He turned the music on and focused on it, beginning to move. He followed the music with fluid and precise movements; it was as if it came naturally to him, and as if he was one with the music.

A few minutes later Sungmin was the first one to arrive in the room. Eunhyuk saw him in the mirror but just ignored him. The blond boy got changed and then stopped the music forcing the thin dancer to finally stop.

“I was dancing.” said Eunhyuk, in a bad mood.

“And now you are talking to me.” Sungmin replied leaning on the mirror.

Eunhyuk signed. He knew his friend would be like that, of course he noticed how frustrated he was earlier. Sungmin was maybe a bit annoying but he wasn’t Eunhyuk’s best friend for nothing, he knew him too well.

“Care to tell me what is it all about with you and Donghae?”

“I don’t know.” he said honestly.

 Sungmin was going to ask more questions when the other’s came in, Eunhyuk silently thanked his dancers. He waited for them to get ready, and at the same time he looked for Donghae, but again no sign of him. In the end he couldn’t delay the practice anymore.

“Ok guys let’s start!”

They started dancing and following Eunhyuk’s steps. But the leader couldn’t focus much since he knew someone was missing… Only a few seconds after they started Donghae opened the door running inside the room and getting changed really quickly. Then as if nothing happened he took place at the end of the room. Eunhyuk threw him a glance in the mirror and Donghae just smiled at him. Finally Eunhyuk could focus on his dancing.

But before the end of the hour he could see Donghae taking his bag in a hurry and getting out of the room. The boy wanted to stop everything and ask his lover where he was going but he didn’t had time to, nor he would do it… He just let him go…

***

It was already the end of the day and Donghae was still not back. Eunhyuk looked everywhere for him, but the boy wasn’t answering his phone. Then suddenly the door opened and the brunet came in. Eunhyuk was sitting on their bed, arms crossed on his chest and frowning. The boy put his backpack on the ground and went to kiss Eunhyuk’s lips lightly.

“Hey love.”

Eunhyuk didn’t move when he was kissed, trying to show his lover that he wasn’t really in for that lovey dovey mood. Donghae understood that something was wrong.

“What’s the matter?” Donghae asked.

“You come home late and apart from the fact that we sleep in the same bed, I haven’t seen you in weeks. So you tell me what the matter is.”

 “You’re exaggerating ...” Hae said.

The thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter