Hae's Dream - Beautiful Lies

Long Lost Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Donghae's Dream - (Hae's PoV)

It has been a few weeks that they all resumed a normal life with Minha in school. Donghae was now more concerned about his upcoming exams than his sister. Because everything seemed to be back to normal. Except from the fact that now his boyfriend was playing his sister’s lover. But it was what he wanted wasn’t it? Eunhyuk refused to play this game, but he insisted. So he knew it would hurt him. He knew it would be hard to watch them together. And it was for that reason that Donghae was drowning himself into work. He would attend their dance club rehearsals and was still working with Hangeng and his students for the upcoming competition. But it wasn’t enough for Donghae to forget his worries and fears. They were living a lie… The situation was more than ridiculous. It was a lying circus…

Everyone had been very supportive when Minha came back. Rinha and Jiwon would always be with the girl and the three of them kind of became best friends. While Siwon, Ryeowook and Junsu found the situation strange and surprising, but still acted courteous with the girl. The problem was Sungmin and Kyuhyun. This last one ignored Minha openly and he hadn’t said a word to Donghae of the reason why, actually they had barely spoken since the brunet introduced his sister. On the other hand Sungmin was the opposite of indifferent… A few hours after he discovered Minha was back, he came to Eunhyuk and Donghae’s room to yell at them and say how scandalous, this whole lie they were acting, was. For once Eunhyuk stayed silent and didn’t try to justified himself, but Donghae did. And after a few hours, when they realized they wouldn’t find settlement to agree on, Sungmin just stormed off the room and started to openly sulk at them. Even it was a bit insensitive, Donghae didn’t have time, nor space in his mind, to bother with these childish behaviors. He was enough stressed out as it was. But this situation was already lasting a few weeks, and it became less and less bearable…

It was morning and as always Donghae had trouble opening his eyes at his alarm, ringing continuously next to him. He felt a soft caress on his forehead and a kiss on his left cheek. He lazily opened one eye to see Eunhyuk smiling at him.

“Hey you.” Donghae said.

“Morning.”

The brunet crawled into the thin boy’s arms and cuddled with him. The other boy hugged him and kissed the top of his head. They stayed like that for a moment. When they woke up and when they went to sleep was the only times they could be together like that. Now everything was about being careful not to lose control of themselves in front of others.

“Did you sleep well?” Eunhyuk asked and the other boy nodded.

He then leaned forward to plant a kiss on Donghae’s lips. They didn’t linger on the kiss but soon had to get up to get ready for class. Because now everything was the same routine: they would meet up with Minha to take their breakfast at the canteen, when they were done they would go each one to their respective classes and then meet again for lunch. At the end of the day, Eunhyuk and Donghae would go to their dance rehearsals and Minha would almost always meet with them there, to watch them dance. Of course all the gang was there since it was rare for them to be separated, but recently Kyuhyun and Sungmin’s absence was getting a heavy cross to bear. The two boys got out of the dorms just to see Minha waiting outside with Rinha and Jiwon.

“Morning girls! You’re up early.”

“Morning!” Rinha and Minha said in a same voice.

Minha went straight to Eunhyuk’s arms, who hugged her shyly. Donghae knew the boy hated being affectionate with her in front of him. That’s when Minha leaned to kiss him, but at the last second Eunhyuk turned his head and the kiss landed on his cheek. Everything happen very fast so no one noticed at the exception of Donghae, and Minha herself. The girl didn’t say a thing and turned to her brother.

“Guess what?!” Rinha started all excited. “Minha got accepted in the singing club!”

“Really?!”

“Yeah… even though the club’s president doesn’t seem to like me very much, he said I had a good voice.” Minha said.

Eunhyuk hugged her more.

“If Kyuhyun made you a compliment then it’s because you have talent, or else he would never say it.”

She smiled at him, and everyone could see how proud the thin boy was, in his eyes. Jiwon, who always stayed silent in a corner, clap her hands to seek the other’s attention.

“Ok let’s go classes starts soon.”

So they did. Hand in hand Minha and Eunhyuk walked in front of the group, while Rinha, Donghae and Jiwon stayed a bit back.

“Are you sure it’s ok with you?” Rinha asked the boy, while pointing at the couple in front of them.

“I don’t have a choice…”

“What are you talking about? There’s always another solution than giving up your boyfriend and lying to your sister.”

“When you say it like this it sounds more dramatic than it actually is.”

“Because it’s a quite serious matter, oppa.”

Rinha and Donghae turned to Jiwon surprised. Neither of them was expecting her to say something, since she was always so quiet and reserved.

“I don’t want to get involved in that story, because it’s going to be a pretty mess, but I see how you and Eunhyuk-oppa look at each other… I saw how much you love each other the first time I met you guys. You can’t hide and lie about something like that…”

“Jiwon is right.” Rinha continued. “Minha is not stupid either; she is going to end up figuring out. And when she does, it’s going to be a drama.”

Donghae stayed silent to that and the girls didn’t insist more. They were almost in class, Eunhyuk dropped his girlfriend in her class and went to his. Donghae was ready to do the same when Jiwon stopped him, holding him by the arm.

“Oppa, you’re living with a ticking bomb, ready to go off at any moment. It must be tiring… Just… Maybe try having a little more faith in your sister.”

Then the girl turned around and left to her own class, leaving Donghae totally surprised. Jiwon reminded him of her brother, Siwon. She was way calmer and silent, but she had the gift to say things that would completely turn his heart and head around, with much impact. The brunet got to his seat and a few minutes before classes started he saw Junsu and Sungmin coming in. Sungmin addressed neither him nor Eunhyuk, a word, while Junsu greeted them.

Time passed really slowly and finally a few hours later it was lunch time. Sungmin, packed his things quickly and stormed out of the class room. Donghae threw a glance at Eunhyuk, before running after the sulking blond boy.

“Min!” he called.

But the boy didn’t slow his pace and continued his way. They were outside now when finally Donghae was able to grab the other’s arm and turn him around.

“Min,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter