Teuk's Dream - The futur we don't wanna run from

Long Lost Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Leeteuk's Dream - (Teuk's PoV)

After last time’s fiasco Leeteuk didn’t go back to the hospital nor tried to look for Minha. And it was like this that time passed. Instead of torturing himself with it he preferred to throw his mind into work. But Minha’s indifference wasn’t the only thing hurting him, actually his back hurt a lot too and even taking the prescribed pain killers it still hurt like hell! It arrived at a point where the blond boy was forced to take some days off work, for medical reasons. The right thing to do would’ve been go to the hospital, but Leeteuk hated that place and he was stubborn enough not to go for that stupid reason.

Since he was discharged he hadn’t see Heechul either. The boy heard Rinha and Kyuhyun were well and woke up, but other than that he didn’t have much contact with neither of his friends and dongsaengs. Only Eunhyuk was home, enjoying his last days of vacation. But the boy would spend his time moping around and walking around the house as lively as a ghost. Of course Leeteuk asked about it, to make sure it wasn’t his dongsaeng still feeling guilty over the accident, but the boy assured him his state had nothing to do with it. Leeteuk didn’t ask further because he felt his younger brother didn’t want to talk about it… Eventually their parents came back home. With them back, Leeteuk and Eunhyuk decided that it was time for them to tell their parents about the recent happenings. They started with Minha’s comeback, that was still a secret until now, and they ended by the recent accident, assuring that they were all fine now. For a moment, Leeteuk thought his mom would have a heart attack, but she hung in there and when they finished their story she hug them both, almost choking the boys. Their dad also hugged them (which was very rare), and offered them his support for anything they needed. It was quite cute and touching how their father showed them affection and Leeteuk wasn’t going to complain about it.

One day, Leeteuk couldn’t take his little brother’s dark mood and his own pain, and decided to go for a walk. Strangely, walking eased his back’s pain, maybe because he was less focused on it. He was calmly walking in a random park when suddenly he received a text. Nothing strange about it if it wasn’t from the fact that it came from Minha… She asked him where he was. That was unexpected, but he answered her anyway. He thought that maybe she wanted to resume their last conversation. A few minutes later, he saw the dark haired girl, coming at him like a fury.

“Hey Minha…”

He didn’t even have time to finish his sentence that the girl took him by the arm and pulled him after her.

“Yah! What are you doing?”

“Shut up and follow me.” she snapped.

A part from the fact that she was being disrespectful and acting weird, there was something intimate in the way she was acting with him so he let her pull him. Until his back started hurting again, he forced her to stop.

“I need a sec.” he said out of breath.

It was too much… he felt as if his back’s skin was being pulled from all the sides, and he felt the same pain that when he had glasses stuck in him.

“What is wrong with you?” she asked, finally acknowledging him.

“Nothing.” he said.

But the boy couldn’t stop wincing as the pain became stronger.

“What about you? Why are you acting like a crazy person?” he asked, trying to take his mind of the pain.

Minha glared at him and started sulking, without saying a word.

“You wanted to see me for a reason didn’t you?”

Leeteuk tried straitening his body but that only made a whimper slip his lips.

“You’re definitely not fine!” she said, suddenly worried. “Is it your back? Do you need to go to the hospital?”

Without waiting for an answer she went around him and lifted his shirt, without any kind of embarrassment.

“You’re bleeding, your stitches broke. You must be in pain.”

“It will pass.”

“Don’t be so stubborn. Let’s go to the hospital.”

“I hate that place!”

She stared at him for a moment, understand exactly what he meant. Then she sighed, as if she reached a decision.

“Fine. Then let’s go to my dorms, I have some first aid things, I can patch you up.”

Leeteuk was surprised by the suggestion, and he also knew that it would be the best offer he would get, or else the girl would force him to go to the hospital. Anyway he remembered her surprisingly good medical skills from the accident, so he trusted her.

“Alright.”

As if she completely forgot what was bothering her before, Minha took Leeteuk’s hand and they took the bus to go to the university. There was no one in the dorms since it was still vacation. When they got in front of Minha’s room, Leeteuk hesitated a second to go in.

“Is it really alright?”

“We are in the 21th century I don’t have any problem in letting a guy come into my room.”

“Meaning that you already let other guys come in?”

It was supposed to be a tease but she blushed slightly.

“You’re actually the first.”

And she disappeared in the room leaving the boy slightly flustered. Leeteuk got in. The room wasn't that big but it wasn't narrow either. In fact it was filled with a lot of cozy atmosphere. Each of their beds stood in one corner of the room. Rinha's was recognizable by its colored cover and was situated in front of the window, while Minha's, with the purple covers, was near the door by their clothes. Next to Rinha's bed and in front of Minha's, stood little desks with suiting chairs, the furniture was made of the same wood, so it had the same color, but many different decorations gave each of them a personal touch of the two girls. While one desk was filled with small figures, pictures and cosmetics the other contained a lot of books, mostly from school. The walls were covered in posters and pictures of movies, family members and friends or other preferred people and celebrities. Along the walls on the ceiling, small white and yellow lights of a chain of lights made the room seem friendly and inviting to calm down in the evenings or just study in peace or read a book while recharging needed energy for the next day. But it could be seen that both girls had given the place their own personal touch to making themselves feeling comfortable. Leeteuk nodded, impress.

“It’s actually the first time I go into a girl’s dorm room. It’s quite different; I thought it would be more…”

“Girly?”

“I was going to say clean.”

“YAH!” she hit his arm slightly, smiling.

He winced and she apologized immediately. But the boy was happy, because he got what he wanted.

“It’s the first time you smiled today. You’re way better wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter