Minha's Dream - Beautiful Nightmares

Long Lost Dreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Minha's Dream - (Min's PoV)

Without hesitation Minha ran back to the room where she found Rinha awake and happily talking with her brother. As soon as she saw the dark haired girl, Rinha smiled at her.

“Hey you!”

Her smile was so refreshing and so relieving that Minha jumped on her and hugged her friend.

“Hey, hey! I’ve only been out for two days, don’t tell me you missed me that much?!”

“How are you feeling?” she asked, ignoring Rin’s jokes.

“She’s really fine, it seems as if she only woke up from sleep.” said Jaejoong caressing his wife’s hair, in love.

“Well technically a coma is a deep sleep.”

“It’s not that simple… you had a concussion too.”

“But I’m all better now.” Rinha said smiling at Jae.

They exchanged a long lovingly stare, that Heechul interrupted by coughing.

“Well I knew a small concussion couldn’t have her anyway, she have a hard head.”

The blond girl sticks out her tongue to her big brother.

“You can mock as much as you want I know you were actually worried about me!”

“Of course I was, you little brat! You’re my little sister.”

They bickered around a bit, all happy that Rinha was awake and safe. After that, the doctors came to do a check up on her and they all had to leave the room, at the exception of Jaejoong. That’s how they found themselves in the hospital cantina; Minha and Leeteuk, since Hangeng took Heechul back home for him to rest.  The girl took a sip from her tea as Leeteuk was nervously playing with his hands, in front of his cup of coffee.

“So…” she begins. “Don’t you have some things to tell me?”

The boy shook his head, staying silent.

“You seemed to have a lot to say to Heechul though…”

“It was a private conversation.”

“Though my name came up quite a lot in the conversation… I think I have the right to know what you guys were talking about.”

Seriously, Minha was losing patience with everyone. She felt like everyone was in on a huge truth and she was the only one who didn’t know anything about it. Leeteuk suddenly raised on his seat.

“Instead of telling you about my conversation with Heechul what about we play a game?”

“What kind of game?”

“I ask a question and you answer and then you ask one too, when I finish my coffee it’s the end.”

The girl stared at the boy for a long while. Somehow what he was suggesting sounded familiar…

“And what if I don’t want to answer some questions?” Minha said.

“Then I’ll have the right to skip some of yours too.”

“Deal…”

They stared a long while to each other, neither of them daring to ask the first question. She almost lost herself in his grey eyes, so different from his brother’s but so familiar…

“Did we know each other five years ago?” she asked.

“We did.”

“What relationship we had exactly?”

The boy shook his head.

“It’s my turn, now.”

She pouted discreetly. She wanted to know more and he was busy playing with her nerves.

“Do you believe in fate?”

“What?”

Minha was taken aback by his questions; she was honestly not expecting Leeteuk to ask her this kind of question, especially since she didn’t know the answer as she never really thought about that.

“I believe we make our own fate…”

The boy nodded, as if he got exactly what he wanted to hear.

“But don’t you think that sometimes we cannot explain the bounds we have with people?”

“Is that another question?” she .

Leeteuk smirked and taking a sip from his coffee, made a hand movement inviting her to ask out.

“Did we… Did I… Did you…”

She didn’t know where to start. Understanding her difficulty, Leeteuk answered some things.

“We knew each other before you met Eunhyuk. We met by a twist of fate and kept meeting by the same means.”

“By fate?” she said unconvinced.

“Call it as you want but our relationship was never something that we planned.”

She nodded, understanding what he meant. But that didn’t explain the things she heard or the things she felt…

“Why don’t I remember you then?”

“I can’t answer that… only you can.”

He took another sip from his coffee.

“Do you believe love has its own timing?”

“What kind of question is that?”

“These questions might sound strange for you, but not so long ago you were the one asking them to me.”

“And you think it will jog my memory somehow?”

The boy nodded.

“You really want me to remember you don’t you?”

More nodding.

“Because you want me to be what I used to be, again.”

“Because I want you to remember your life before. Your whole life.”

“I want it too… but I don’t know if after I remember everything I’ll be able to give you what you want…”

“I don’t want anything.”

“You know you do...”

The boy didn’t find anything to say to that. He looked down to his cup and looked up at her again.

“I’ve finished my coffee.” he stood up. “Our conversation is over.”

“But you didn’t tell me anything really!”

“Maybe some other time… right now I should probably go home and rest.”

Then the boy went away, looking absolutely mortified.

***

A few days passed, and Rinha was soon discharged from the hospital. But during this week Leeteuk came back to the hospital, and he spent some time with Minha. The dark haired girl didn’t try to know more and didn’t ask him anything about their past again. They would talk about other things, their hobbies, some thoughts, like they were learning to know each other again. The boy wasn’t being insistent and didn’t try to push Minha more than that, even if being with him even for a minute still made the girl feel uneasy. One day he lent her a book that seemed to have been read a few times, by the old cover. It was a book from an English author named Jane Austen. She heard about that woman before and something about the title of the book was familiar, that’s why she accepted to read it and tell Leeteuk once she did. She actually discovered later that she had that same exact book in her shelf at home.

It has been a week too that she hadn’t seen Eunhyuk. Sometimes she would catch a glimpse of him in the hallway going into Kyuhyun’s room, but they didn’t talk since the night of the accident. And for a weird reason, Minha didn’t feel the need to look for him… her time was already taken by her mind, trying to make sense of so many things that she didn’t have time to deal with others.

Since Rinha went back to her home with her husband, Minha had no reason left to stay at the hospital and went back to her parent’s house, as it was still holidays and she had no reason to go back to the dorms yet. Her brother too was missing, but she knew he wouldn’t budge from the hospital until Kyuhyun was better. So the dark haired girl spent some quality time with her family, and even sometimes Jiwon would come and spend an afternoon with her or they would visit Rinha. This day Minha just came back from a visit to Rinha and she felt really exhausted. She went to sleep pretty early, but what she didn’t know was that her peaceful sleep wasn’t going to last…

As usual she dreamt of two boys, a brownish orange haired boy and a blond one. This clicking sound of key smashing into eac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter