taking care of mr. jeon

The Seventeen Compound

Title: Taking Care of Mr. Jeon
Pairing: Jeon Wonwoo x Baek Cheonsa
Supporting Characters: Choi Seungcheol, Park Songhee (Sierra) + more cameos of Seventeen
Genre: Romance, Fluff
Length: Oneshot
Word Count: 1088
Warning(s): -
Author's Note: -
Description: What happens when Wonwoo gets sick in his 100th day anniversary with Cheonsa?


 

That special Friday, it has been exactly 100 days since Wonwoo and Cheonsa started dating. And he was picking her up to go to school together as always.

"Good morning, angel." Wonwoo pecked her cheeks lightly.

"Good morning my not-so-charming prince." Cheonsa stucked her tongue out.

"Why are you so mean to this handsome boyfriend of yours." He pouted. Yes, he's trying to be cute. Also yes, that's like asking for a flying kick from Cheonsa

"Stop acting cute, I swear I'm gonna punch that handsome face of yours so it won't be handsome anymore." She warned him.

"Wait, say that again." A sudden smile crept up to his face.

"Stop acting cute?" 

"No, the other one." He grinned.

"I swear I'm gonna punch that handsome face of yours so it won't be handsome anymore?" 

"Exactly! It's the first time you said that I'm handsome." Grinning happily, he pecked her lips and pulled her to his car.

 


 

It was the time for a boring Science class. Cheonsa couldn't concentrate at class. Well, simply because there's Wonwoo sitting beside her while staring at her like she's some kind of a rare diamond or something.

"Could you please stop staring? I can't study properly you know." She hissed.

"Staring at you is a billion times better than staring at these boring Science book." He smiled.

Her cheeks flushed red and she pretended that she didn't heard what he said while shifted her attention to the teacher. 

Soon after, he kept whispering cheesy words to her ear that made her legs felt weak. "Mr. Jeon Wonwoo! Attention to your book please!" After Han seonsaengnim scolded him, he didn't just give up. If he did then he's not Jeon Wonwoo. Then he started to write those cheesy words on Cheonsa's textbook instead and that made her can't concentrate on class again.

"Ready for the basketball match today?" She asked.

Wonwoo simply shrugged. "I don't know, I'm not feeling well today."

"Then you should not participate in it."

"Nah, don't worry. I'll be fine." He assured her.

Curious, she touched his forehead to measure his temperature. It was burning hot. "You'll be fine? How can you be fine when I can practically cook an egg on your forehead!" She scolded him and yes she was pissed off, so she dragged him to the school's clinic as fast as she could.

"Oh my! It seems like Mr. Jeon has a high fever, I suggest you to go home now. I'll tell your homeroom teacher and your coach too since you're supposed to attend a basketball match today." The school's doctor, Yoo euisanim spoke.

"But can I at least stay here until school's over? I don't want my angel to go home alone." he smiled to Cheonsa who's now sitting beside him with an emotionless face.

"Fine, you may stay. But Ms. Baek, you may leave now."

Bowing slightly, she hugged him for a bit and then went out from that white room that has the most annoying smell (because it smells like a hospital). "Finally I can concentrate on my studies." She sighed.

 


 

So after a long negotiation and discussion, Wonwoo finally has made Cheonsa to agree to stay at his house for the rest of the  day. Since it's their 100th day anniversary plus they couldn't go anywhere thanks to his high fever. When they arrived at his house, he somehow managed to backhugged her.

"Baby, what should we do today?" he smiled as he rested his head on her shoulder. There's still one thing that she still couldn't get used to, skinship.

Standing there awkwardly she managed to mumble something. "I don't know, you choose."

"Do you really want me to choose?" He grinned mischievously.

Releasing herself from the hug, she spun herself around as now she's facing him. "Look, you're sick now. You should rest, okay? And don't forget to drink the medicine." She spoke to him "By the way where are your parents?"

"My parents? They're on a business trip to Shanghai." He grinned.

She shrugged. "Whatever. Now you should rest." She dragged him upstairs to his room.

 


 

Finally, after half an hour of bickering on why he should rest, Wonwoo finally took a rest. Cheonsa sighed in relief while she sat on the left side of the bed. Looking at his sleeping state, he looked pure and cute. She suddenly had the urge to his cheek. But before she gets to touch his cheek, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her so now she's on top of him. 

"W-what are y-you do-doing? Weren't you slee-sleeping?" She stuttered, with completely red cheeks. Her heart began to beat faster.

"How can I sleep when my girlfriend's not next to me." He chuckled while removing a strand of hair from her face. "You look beautiful." He smiled sincerely.

"T-thanks but could you put me down? Like roll me to the side?" She spoke while still stuttering. "Oh God I must look like a complete idiot now."

As she wished, he loosen his grip on her wrist so she can roll to the side. "Now this is better." He circled his arms around her waist.

"N-now you should rest."

"I will. Goodnight my angel." He kissed her forehead lightly, pulled her closer to him and finally went to dreamland.

The next day, both of them were still dozing off until four noisy people came into the room.

"Good morning Jeon Wonwoo!!"

"Rise and shine Wonwoo hyung!"

"Oh my God." The four of them gasped. Stunned at what they saw, the sweet couple are still sleeping peacefully while holding hands. Thanks to the loud noise, both of them finally woken up.

"Good morning sunshine. You look beautiful as always." He smiled, hugging her slightly.

"Thank you. Good morning to you too." She replied. Looking over to the four people who was still on a daze, she quickly turned around and hid her face.

"Why are you turning around? Don't you want to see your handsome boyfriend's face in the morning?" He backhugged her.

The four who were finally sane, cleared their throat. "Hello? Excuse me? We're here." The four chorused together.

"Why are you guys always ruining my time with Cheonsa?" Wonwoo groaned and yeah just in case you're curious, he was indeed furious. He threw a couple of pillows while he got up. "I'm gonna get you guys." He ran after the four.

As for Cheonsa, she got up and chuckled. "I guess I need to cook breakfast for six people now."