falling for the school's cassanova (1/2)

The Seventeen Compound

Title: Falling for the School's Cassanova
Pairing: Jeon Wonwoo x Baek Cheonsa
Supporting Characters: Choi Seungcheol, Kim Mingyu + more cameos of Seventeen
Genre: Romance, Fluff
Length: Oneshot
Word Count: 1401 + 1483
Warning(s): -
Author's Note: -
Description: Wonwoo, the school's cassanova decided to make the new transfer student from New York, Cheonsa as his new target. But what if this new student is not like any other girl he has met before?


It was just like any other school day that's filled with chit-chats, gossips, laughters, students who sleeps in class and all those things in between. But not for Baek Cheonsa. It's her first day at school after she moved back to Seoul. The moment she stepped into that huge school, she knew right away that she'll get lost easily.

"Excuse me, do you know where is the 2A classroom?" She asked politely to one of those students who were passing by.

 "2A? It's just right through that corner, turn left and the class would be on your right. And since I'm in that class too, let's go together." He smiled. 

"Thank you." Cheonsa bowed politely "I'm Baek Cheonsa, new student here." She continued speaking with her American accent.

"Jeon Wonwoo, pleased to meet you." Giving his best smile, he led her way to the classroom. "By the way, your accent doesn't seem like a Korean accent. Where do you come from?" Wonwoo asked while they werestill walking through the busy hallway.

"I'm from New York, USA." She replied calmly.

"Strange, usually girls would probably squealing if they're talking to me. This girl is different." Wonwoo thought as he walked beside her.

When they arrived at the classroom, some murmurs can be heard.

"Who's that girl? Is she Wonwoo's new girlfriend?"

"Whoa, she's beautiful."

"I bet she's his new girl."

"She looks like a new student, walking with Wonwoo on her first day. Ah... I envy her."

Realizing what she just heard, Cheonsa immediately searches for an empty seat. "Who in the world is this Wonwoo guy? Is he some sort of a popular guy here." She thought while searching for an empty seat. "And where do you think you're going? You're going to sit next to me." Wonwoo chuckled as he pulled the girl to the empty seat beside his seat.

"No, it's okay. I can find another sea--"

"There's no other empty seat in this classroom." She looked around, hoping that an empty seat will appear out of nowhere. But he's right, there's no other empty seat other than the seat next to his. Admitting defeat, Cheonsa gloomily sat down and pretend that he doesn't exist. "Nice job Cheonsa, now you're stuck with this annoying guy while getting those killer stares from other girl students. Who in the world is this Jeon Wonwoo?" She thought desperately.

 


 

Finally after what seemed like 4829194843828292382984 years for Cheonsa, the class ends. In a hurry, she grabbed her books in hoping she could escape from that annoying guy. Thankfully, she succeeded and went to find her locker. "Who did he think he is? My dad? Forcing me to sit beside him just like that, tsk." She snickered. Suddenly, a coughing sound disturbed her ranting. Wonwoo was standing behind her, maybe he could teleport or something. "You again!" she spoke before trying to escape again. Too bad Wonwoo gets to hold her wrist so she couldn't escape. I guess luck wasn't at her side that day.

"Do you wanna eat lunch with me?" He smiled.

Very annoyed at his actions, Cheonsa simply ignored him and managed to escape from his deadly grip and ran away. Being the one who doesn't give up easily, he soon ran after her and he's now walking beside her. Tired from all the running, she finally spoke to him "What do you want from me?" 

"Eating lunch together with you." He smirked at her.

"Oh my God I swear this guy's bipolar. First he was nice, then being clingy. He smiled to me before but now he's giving me that annoying smirk?" She thought again. She has no choice but to eat with him, or he might just follow her everywhere she goes. "Fine, I'll eat with you."

"Let's go, shall we?" He smiled as he cling onto Cheonsa's shoulder. She just gave him a small nod with an annoyed face.

 


 

As soon as they arrived at the cafetaria, it was like a war zone. You could hear some screams and shouts. Seems like there's a fight. "Wait, what's happening?" She asked, being clueless of what's going on.

"Jeon Wonwoo! There you are!! Mingyu's at it again, Seungcheol hyung is getting tired of holding him back. You better hurry and separate those two!" A guy who Cheonsa identified as the student body president shouted, then pointing to the tall guy named Mingyu and a boy who looked Chinese. "You better go find the principal and ask him to go here while I'll try to separate those two, understand?" Wonwoo spoke to the her. His expression was nowhere near joking, he was dead serious about this.

"But I don't kn--"

"No buts, now hurry!" He ordered as he went through the crowd who's just standing there to watch the fight, and went into the so-called-fight.

She realized that the fight is getting more intense so she ran as fast as she can to the principal's office. "Excuse me Principal Kwon! There's... There's a fight at the cafetaria, and you better go there, Principal Kwon!" She said while still catching her breath.

They both soon run to the cafetaria, with some teachers following just in case something bad will happen. "Enough of all of this! Stop it!" The principal roared. Upon hearing the principal's word, the boys immediately stopped fighting. "Kim Mingyu! Yao Mingming! Choi Seungcheol! Wen Junhui! Jeon Wonwoo! Baek Cheonsa! My office, now!" 

"Me? Why did I get involved in this mess?" Cheonsa mumbled as she walks beside the boys to the principal's office. "Thank you." Wonwoo whispered to her before entering the principal's office, and oh boy that melted her heart a little.

 


 

It has been an hour since Cheonsa was listening to Mingyu's and Mingming's argument in the principal's office. "Enough of the both of you! Now, Mr. Choi, Mr. Wen, Mr. Jeon and Ms. Baek why are you involved in this fight?" Principal Kwon asked.

"I was just holding back that stupid fool from hurting himself."

"Me too!"

"And I'm just helping Seungcheol hyung." The three spoke at the same time.

"One by one! Ms. Baek, why don't you explain this?" Principal Kwon asked politely.

"Listen, I don't know why those two are fighting. All I know is that guy and that guy was just holding their friends back. But Wonwoo and I was planning to eat lunch, but then the cafetaria was like a war zone so Wonwoo decided to help his friend." Cheonsa explained. "Did I just defend that annoying guy? I must've gone crazy."

"Alright, since you both are innocent in this case, you may leave. And just go home, you two seemed tired, I'll tell your homeroom teachers." The principal spoke again.

Both of them bowed politely, thanked him and finally went out of that room. They sighed in relief. And hey, they can skip class today.

"Hey, thanks for defending me back there." Wonwoo smiled. This time, it's a sincere one, not those usual flirty ones. 

"You're welcome. You should be thankful that I didn't runaway and left you alone, holding back that friend of yours." She laughed.

"I am. As a thank you gift, let me treat you to a late lunch" 

"No, it's fine. I'm too tired so it's better for me to go home." She tried to reject his offer kindly. But it seems like her stomach couldn't stop growling.

"Your stomach says yes. Let's go." He grinned.

"I'm really tired, today has been too much of my first day at school. So please, leave me alone." she even said please. If this guy would still follow here then he might have just lost his sanity.

As stubborn as always, he won't just give up like that. "At least let me accompany you to go home?" 

Suddenly she felt bad for him, maybe she went a little too harsh. "Fine." She mumbled.

Soon enough, they arrived at Cheonsa's house. "This is your house?" Finally Wonwoo spoke. He didn't speak at all on their way her house.

"Yeah, got a problem?" She replied back, slightly annoyed.

"No, not at all. It's just that my house is right across yours. I guess we'll see each other often." He winked at her then went back to his house.

"Did he just said that his house is right across of mine? How great." She said sarcastically before entering her house with heavy steps.