i'm in deep trouble

The Seventeen Compound

Title: I'm in Deep Trouble
Pairing: Jang Doyoon x Choi Seungmi
Supporting Characters: Choi Seungcheol, Park Songhee (Sierra)
Genre: Romance, Fluff
Length: Oneshot
Word Count: 1275
Warning(s): -
Author's Note: -
Description: Jang Doyoon is asking for a death note from his best friend, Choi Seungcheol. Why? Because he's dating Seungcheol's precious little sister, Choi Seungmi. Just how long would Doyoon hide his relationship with his best friend's sister, Seungmi? And what would Seungcheol do when he found out that his best friend is dating his sister?


 

It has been a month since Doyoon and Seungmi hid their relationship from Seungcheol. Doyoon's daily soccer practice finally ended.

Doyoon's phone rang, as soon as he saw the caller ID, he walked his way to one of the bench near the soccer field.

"Yes baby?" He answered as he smiled widely.

"What are you doing now?" tTe other line spoke, a giggle could be heard afterwards.

"I'm currently practicing now and uh... Seungcheol's coming here so..... Talk to you later!" He made a kissing sound before he ended the call.

"Who was that you're talking to? You looked happy back there." Seungcheol laughed as he sat beside his best friend, Doyoon.

"Oh, that was mom. She said that she's uh... Going to cook my favorite food tonight." He chuckled awkwardly.

"Something smells fishy...." Seungcheol thought. "I see. And what's with the kissy face at the end, huh? You're still a mama's boy, eh?" He laughed.

"Yeah. As you know, I'm close with my mom so...." Aoon after, he laughed (forcedly) too. It's good that Doyoon had to be in last year's school play. Those acting practices was worth it since now he can act laughing naturally. But inside, he feltworried. "That was close." He sighed in relief as Seungcheol walked back to the field.

"Jang Doyoon! Go back here and don't slack off!" Seungcheol shouted.

"I'm coming!"

 


 

The time that Seungcheol always look forward to every day, lunch time, has finally comes. "My baby Seungmi! How's your day princess?" He hugged his little sister who almost can't breath.

"Op...oppa! I can't breath." Ahe squealed.

"Sorry baby, your oppa misses you so much." Ge grinned.

"But you say that everyday." She pouted.

"Exactly." He finally winked before moving on the next girl he would hug, his girlfriend.

"My queen! How was your day, eh? Did you miss your handsome king?" Seungcheol hugged Sierra tightly.

Sierra, being Seungcheol's long-time best friend and now his girlfriend, already knew about his clingy and overconfident trait so she just laughed at his words.

"It was great. Of course I missed you." Ahe chuckled before giving him a peck on his lips. 

Seungmi, on the other hand was thinking thoroughly while watching the happy couple. "I wonder when will I be able to do that freely without hiding anything with Doyoon oppa."

"Hey guys!" Doyoon approached them with a tray full of foods on his hands. He smiled at them, but his eyes were locked onto Seungmi's. She could only blush at his smile, oh how she love his smile.

Thankfully, Seungcheol didn't realize the contact between those two and focused on the foods on Doyoon's tray instead. "Can I eat that dumplings please?"

"I know that you would ask for this." Doyoon laughed as he moved three pieces of dumplings to Seungcheol's plate.

"Thank you!" He grinned happily before finally digging in to his plate that was really full of foods.

"Was my eyes decieving me or did Doyoon smiled at Seungmi earlier? And it's different, somehow it's like how Seungcheol smiled at me...." Sierra thought as she munched her spoon of rice.

 


 

Later that night, Doyoon was rolling and rolling on his bed out of boredom. That was, until he fell off his bed. "Ouch." He hissed before finally getting up again and lay on his bed. Checked his phone, no new notifications. Checked his iPad, nothing's fun to play. Checked his laptop, he don't know what should he do with it. Homework? Nah, he'd rather do it at school tomorrow. That's why he called his homework as schoolwork instead.

An idea popped into his mind. Video call.

He sent a text to Seungmi. "I hope she'll read this." He mumbled as he waited for her to video call him first.

After 15 minutes of waiting, his phone finally buzzed. "Finally!" Doyoon jumped in excitement as he fixed his hair for a bit and finally accepts her call.

Rather than a smiling Seungmi, a fuming Seungcheol appeared when he clicks 'accept'. "S-Se-Seungcheol!" Doyoon exclaimed in surprise. Heck, he was frighten.

"I know it all. Seungmi just told me all. Mister, you have some explanation to do. Meet me at the locker room tomorrow after practice." He spoke before ending the call.

As for Doyoon, he felt like the world was over, his life was ruined, he's definitely doomed. "Oh my God, have mercy on me." He let out a groan before burrying his head under the pillow.

 


 

The next day, Doyoon came to school a bit late. He's late for five minutes but he got detention anyway. "What a good start for a good day." He mumbled sarcastically before getting into detention.

He's also late for soccer practice, that's because he was avoiding Seungcheol (and his laserbeam stare) at lunch and he had just to move to another table. Trust me, finding an empty table isn't as easy as it sounds. So he spent thirty minutes searching for an empty table which means he only got five minutes to eat. Great, just great.

During soccer practice, he felt like he was in hell. The sun that was shining brightly, too bright that day didn't help either. After what felt like 100 years to him, the practice came to an end. Now it's time to face the devil. He walked lazily to the locker room, tripping over his shoelace in front of the cheerleaders. "What a way to embarrass yourself, Jang Doyoon."

"Now, explain to me why was you, your name was listed on Seungmi's contact list as 'My precious boyfriend<3' ?" Seungcheol interrogated him the moment he stepped into the room. Now this is hell.

"I... Uh... I was scared to tell you." Doyoon answered as he looked down, not wanting to see Seungcheol's face.

"Scared? Oh wow it's not like I'm gonna eat you alive if I knew that you're dating my sister but now that I think of it, maybe I will." He snickered. "I trusted you.. Because you're my best friend and I trusted my sister too. I can't believe she also hid it from me." He sighed as he massaged his temple.

Oh no, this won't turn out good. It seems like Seungcheol might broke down soon. "Just.... Get out. I need time to think, okay?" Seungcheol asked without even looking at Doyoon. Being the quiet puppy for the time being, Doyoon quietly exited the locker room as he sighed. A worried Seungmi was wrapped up against his arms.

"Seungmi... When did you get here?"

"I was worried... How's my brother? What did he did to you?" Seungmi asked worrily.

"It's fine... He did nothing harmful to me..." Doyoon managed to crack a little smile before sitting on a bench. "But I think I did something that can harm his feelings."

One minute, three minutes, five minutes, fifteen minutes passed by. And now Sierra has been joining the worried couple, sitting in front of the locker room. The three of them was scared to come in although the door was unlocked. The sound of the door clicking, stopped everyone from what they were doing as they drifted their gaze to the door, revealing a tired-looking Seungcheol with a slight puffy eyes. 

"Aww... My big baby cried." Sierra thought as she hugged his boyfriend. "Feeling better?"

"A little." Seungcheol smiled. "Now you two, I approve your relationship but in a few conditions."

Doyoon and Seungmi jumped up in surprise. Did they heard right? That Seungcheol approved their relationship?

"Few conditions?" They both exlaimed in shock. Still can't believe what they were thinking.

"Yes. Rule number one, no lovey dovey acts in front of me. Two, Seungmi must call Doyoon with his name only, no 'oppa' or anything else. No more, no less. And three, you should be open about your relationship. There are four ears here, Sierra will be more than glad to help you if you have any problems, right baby?" He looked at Sierra, who was smiling proudly. "Lastly, don't you ever make her cry, Jang Doyoon."

"I-- I will! I'll be sure to obey the rules!" Doyoon grinned as he hugged Seungmi, lifted her up and spun her body around.

"Rule number one is violated. Be prepared to face my wrath, Doyoon. I'll give you three seconds to run. One... Two...." Seungcheol smirked as he was getting ready to run after Doyoon.

Before he managed to say three, Doyoon has already escaped while pulling Seungmi along. "See you later!" He laughed.

"What the-- hey!! You can't just run away like that!" Seungcheol shouted as he pulled Sierra to catch the other couple who was running as fast as they could.

After they ran far enough, Doyoon pulled Seungmi into one of the empty classrooms. But before he managed to lean in and claim those lips of hers, Seungcheol already opened the door and tackled Doyoon to the ground.

"Tickle attack!"

"What? Seungcheol stop---"

As for the girls, they both laughed while looking onto their boyfriend's silly acts. "Are you hungry? Let's go grab something at the mall." Sierra laughed as she pulled Seungmi away from the classroom.

"Hey! Park Songhee! Where are you going?!"

"My baby Seungmi! Don't go!"