falling for the school's cassanova (2/2)

The Seventeen Compound

The next day, being the sleepyhead, Cheonsa was still dozing off and she might just be late on her second day of high school. Still hugging something that she thinks is a pillow, I don't think she'll be waking up anytime soon. Until she opened her eyes, realizing that it's not a pillow that she's hugging. It's a person who's on last place of the list of people she wants to see when she woke up. Jeon Wonwoo.

"Why are you on my bed?! How did you even get in? You ert!" She screamed her lungs out. Thank goodness her parents already left for work, or else she might get scolded for making such a ruckus in the morning.

"Getting in? Oh one of your maids let me in since I am your friend." He grinned "Me? ert? Said the one who hugged me like a damn pillow." He smirked.

Her face heated up in embarrassment as she hid her face under the blanket. "Hey! Don't hide." He laughed.

Still hiding, she tried to roll to her left (where Wonwoo is sitting) so he'll fall to the floor. The result? Pretty much the one she wasn't hoping for. Both of them are now on the floor, with Wonwoo on top of her. How did she even fell from the bed?  Easy, he pulled her too when he fell. Their faces were just centimeters apart. She swear she could feel his breath tickling against her skin. Before he could move his face closer to hers, one of Cheonsa's maid shouted from the outside. "Miss Cheonsa! You only got 15 more minutes before school starts. Better hurry!"

She pushed him off of her, grabbed her towel and uniform, then entered the bathroom in a blink of an eye.

"What.. Is.. Happening.. To me..." She spoke to herself in the mirror, realizing her rapid heartbeat. Yeah, blame him for that.

 


 

In 10 minutes, she finished showering, went out from her bathroom grabbed Wonwoo's hand and pulled him downstairs. She grabbed her toast, putting it in and then began to run to her car, realizing that her driver isn't there. "What are you doing? Take my car instead!" He shouted. Having no other choice, she sat on the back seat of his car. With him sitting beside her.

"Coex mall please." He said to the driver.

"Coex what? Aren't we going to school?!" Cheonsa replied in disbelief.

"It's already late, we'll go to detention anyway." Wonwoo spoke calmly. "And we're going to meet my friends." He grinned afterwards.

Couldn't believe what she's listening, she groaned in an annoyed manner. "Urgh, whatever. You ruined my spirit on going to school anyway." She puffed her cheeks "Wait, we're still our uniforms!"

"Don't worry, once we get there I'll buy you clothes." He spoke while looking at her.

Avoiding his gaze, she looked away and mumbled a simple 'Fine'.

 


 

When they arrived, both of them immediately went to the nearest clothing store to buy clothes and changed their school uniforms to casual clothing. "Uh... Thanks for the clothes." Cheonsa thanked him in the most I'm-not-thankful way.

"No problem."

"Hey, didn't you said that you're going to meet your friends? Where are they?"

"There they are." He said, smiling. And pointing to what happens to be two guys and two girls.

"Wonwoo! I thought you won't come!" One of the guy grinned.

"Aren't both of you those guys I met at the principal office yesterday?" Cheonsa asked them

"Yes we are! The name's Choi Seungcheol, and this lovely lady beside me is my girlfriend, Sierra aka Park Songhee." Seungcheol grinned at her. While Sierra bowed politely at her while smiling.

"I'm Kim Mingyu! But you can call me Mingyu." The taller boy smiled.

"Lee Daeyoung here, but you can call me Darcy. I'm this ' best friend." She said while pointing at Mingyu's direction.

"Nice to meet you all. Err.. I'm Baek Cheonsa." cheonsa introduced herself awkwardly.

"Now let's have some fun! Woohoo!" The oldest one aka Seungcheol shouted. The others cringed at his silly action.

Soon, the six of them has toured around the mall while munching some ice cream. Oh and the three girls bonded well, since they're all Korean-American. What a nice coincidence. They spoke in English so the boys had no idea on what they're talking about.

Meanwhile, the boys are having their own gossip session too. "So what are you going to do with that girl, huh?" Seungcheol asked.

Wonwoo shrugged and sighed. "I don't know, I feel like she's different from other girls, hyung."

"I swear you said that to every girl you dated, hyung." Mingyu chuckled.

"But this time I'm serious. Do I look like I'm lying now?" Wonwoo rolled his eyes, but his face was serious.

Both shook their heads. "No, not at all."

"And that's why I'm serious about her. Sure, I was just playing around at first. Until today, I felt something different."

 


 

There's no escaping. The day after their outing, all six of them got detention for skipping school on purpose. The five of them are familiar with this routine since they've skipped school before. But not for Cheonsa, those three hours felt like three years for her. She had nothing to do, so she sleeps instead. As for Wonwoo, he was just staring at her sleeping figure. "Baek Cheonsa, you do resemble a white angel."

Day by day, Cheonsa grew closer to the F3 boys and the girls. Now she's used to Wonwoo's presence, and she actually felt happy about that. About a month later on a usual Friday morning, somehow Wonwoo didn't pick her up like he used to. "Weird, he'd usually already arrive when I'm still sleeping." She thought. Feeling something is fishy, she decided to call him. No answer, tried to call again and still no answer. "And why isn't he answering?" She mumbled, feeling a bit upset. Then she decided to call Seungcheol, since he's F3's leader so he might know where is Wonwoo's whereabouts.

"Hello?"

"Cheonsa! You better go to Wonwoo's house now. He's now laying unconscious on his bed with a very high fever"

Hearing Seungcheol's panicked voice, she dropped her phone on her bed and ran to Wonwoo's house. Once she arrived, she was greeted by Seungcheol. "He's at his room, let me bring you there." He finally spoke. She nodded weakly while walking beside him. Seungcheol opened the door for her, she went in and you could hear a small *CLICK* sound from the door. Yeah, that was Seungcheol who locked the door.

"I guess all those acting courses were worth it." He laughed.

Once she entered the room, something was off. Wonwoo isn't there. "Wonwoo?" She spoke, hoping that he would pop out of nowhere. Suddenly a pair of arms circled around her waist that made her heart skipped a beat.

"I'm here." Wonwoo whispered in a low voice that made her legs felt like jello. 

"But didn't Seungchul said you were having a high fever?" 

"Truthfully, it's a trap. For you to come here, and to test you."

"Test me? About what?"

"Oh come on, I think you know what I'm talking about." he twisted her around so now they're facing each other. "Don't you?" he spoke softly as he inched his face closer to hers. Now their noses are touching.

"But I---"

Wonwoo's kiss shut her up. She's now frozen like a statue, don't know what to do. Yet a tear rolled down her cheeks. He pulled away, afraid that he did something wrong. "Hey why are you crying? Did I do something wrong? I'm sorry....." He sweetly apologized as he wiped her tears.

"It's nothing.... I'm just happy." She smiled weakly. She never knew that he had this sweet side of him.

"Baek Cheonsa, I know I don't have a good past. I played with many girls' hearts before, I know that. I'm not perfect either, I know that. Sometimes I feel like you deserve someone better, but there's no one better than Jeon Wonwoo in this world, right?" He spoke sincerely. Though that last sentence was made to make her smile and seems like he succeeded on that. "But there's only two things that I'm capable of, that I'm sure any other guys won't be able to do. Loving you and making you happy." He said while looking directly to her eyes. "Be mine?"

Cheonsa was left speechless, thanks to his soothing voice, loving gaze and that sentence. "Yes." Only a word managed to escape from . As soon as Wonwoo's about to kiss her again, the door burst open.

"Congratulations to both of you!" Seungcheol and Sierra barged in. Wonwoo grew annoyed by the acts of his two silly friends. So he pushed Cheonsa to the bathroom and before she managed to speak a word, he already locked her lips with his.