mr. student body president

The Seventeen Compound

Title: Mr. Student Body President
Pairing: Kwon Soonyoung x Kim Saehyun
Supporting Characters: Lee Jihoon, Ahn Byul
Genre: Romance, Fluff
Length: Oneshot
Word Count: 1275
Warning(s): -
Author's Note: first ever fic published here with horrible writing skills i'm gomen.
Description: She was late for her first day in high school. He was accidentally passing by the gates to get some fresh air. What kind of chaos could the late student and the student body president make?


 

The loud noise of Saehyun's alarm ringing in the sunny morning, was disturbing her sleep. She was rolling on her bed while sleeping as usual "Oh gosh." She groaned.

As she slowly regain consciousness "Ya! Kim Saehyun! You're late for your first day at high school!" Saehyun could hear her mom shouting from downstairs.
 
"Wait... What??? First day at high school?" She turned her head to the calendar. "Oh my God! I'm late for my first day at high school! Oh God, what should I do?!" She screamed as she run around her room in panic.
 
In less than 10 minutes she's already in her uniform while running downstairs as fast as a lightning bolt. "Bye mom! Sorry I can't eat breakfast because I'm late!" she managed to say that to her mom before running as fast as she can to the school.
 
When she arrived, the gates were already closed. "How am I supposed to go in?" She mumbled to herself. Banging the gates like a lunatic so someone could open it, failed. Climbing up the gates, failed with a sore . Yes, she fell down and landed on her , ouch. 
 
Finally, like an angel who's sent from heaven, a student was passing by the gates. "Excuse me! Please! Anyone open the gate, I'm sorry that I'm late! But could you please open the gate?!" She shouted nonstop while waving her arms rapidly.
 
"Let me go get the key first." He mouthed. Saehyun just nodded and sighed in relief because finally her efforts in shouting and screaming was not a waste.
 
One minute, two minutes, five minutes passed by. "Why isn't he coming back?" Saehyun thought to herself while sitting on the ground. She was tired of waiting. Suddenly the gates magically opened.
 
"Sorry for taking such a long time, I forgot where was the key stored." He said while still catching his breath. Seems like he ran around just to find the key, how generous.
 
"Oh it's alright, thank you so much." Saehyun managed to say those words before she start to run to her class.
 
"Wait! I think I haven't seen you before, perhaps you're a new student?" He grinned.
 
"He looks okay. No scratch that, he looks cute to be honest." Saehyun turned around to face him, nodding "Ne, actually today's my first day here." She beamed.
 
"Is that so? Which class are you in? I can walk you to your class since you still don't know your way around here." he said while giving his best smile.
 
"I'm in 1B." She answered.
 
"Mine is 2A, your class is just right in front of mine so let's go." He started to walk with Saehyun trailing behind him.
 
"Why are we walking? We're late for class right? And may I know your na--" She couldn't finish her sentence because all she knew that her hand was being pullled by him. And let me tell you, he runs really fast so Saehyun had a hard time catching up.
 
 

 
 
"Being late on your first day at high school, way to go Kim Saehyun." She mumbled while walking out from her classroom. Because she was late, Saehyun was asked to sing a song to her classmates. Her voice was nothing special, but it's not that bad either. "Oh yeah I need to find that boy who helped me earlier." she thinked to herself as she put her book to her locker, she decided to go to the cafetaria since it's lunch time afterall.
 
On the other hand, the boy who helped her was in the student council room, still discussing about something with his vice president. And yes, the boy who helped Saehyun is the famous student body president. "Hey, Jihoon! Go get me some food from the cafetaria, alright? I don't wanna hear those fangirl screams again so I'll just eat here." Said the student body president to the little boy in front of him, Jihoon, who happens to be the student body vice president.
 
"Sure thing! Just wait a minute, 'kay." Jihoon was about to go out until the student body president spoke.
 
"Wait a sec! If you happen to bump into a new student named Kim Saehyun, tell her to come here." He shouted. Jihoon just nodded and he skips to the cafetaria to buy some foods. 
"Kim Saehyun... Yeah I think that's her name if I remember correctly" Being the smart guy that he is, he managed to saw her nametag when he helped Saehyun before.
 
 

 

The cafetaria was really crowded that day, well it's the first day of high school. The popular girls who were gossiping, laughter can be heard from those chirpy and hyper students, yeah it was as noisy as a concert I tell ya. "Excuse me, excuse me." Was the word that Saehyun managed to say while trying to find an empty table. As soon as she saw one, she immediately walks as fast as she could, afraid that the table would be taken by anyone else soon.

"Phew, finally I can eat." She sighed in relief while getting ready to dig in to her lunch.

"Are you by any chance, Kim Saehyun?" A cute boy who's shorter than her approached her table while carrying two bento boxes. Saehyun nodded while giving him a confused look like how in the world he knows her name, she's just a new student.

"Yeah, why?"

"Oh finally! I've been walking around this cafetaria trying to find you, and the student body president is asking you to go to the student council room now." The boy answered. Saehyun is getting more confused than ever. "By the way my name's Jihoon, second grader and also the student body vice president." He grinned while pullng her across the cafetaria.

"What?! Why are you pulling me? Excuse me but why would the student body president is loooking for me?! i think you mistook me with someone else! Hey--" Jihoon stuffed with an apple so she'll stop shouting. Other students are giving them weird glances and murmurs can be heard.

"If you don't want to be the center of attention, I suggest you to shut up and follow me."

Finally they arrived at the student council room. And we can see Soonyoung dozing off after waiting for his food for quite a long time. "Hey! You're the guy who helped me earlier!" Saehyun exclaimed in surprise which made Soonyoung woken up. Jihoon being the one who doesn't understand a thing in there, decided to go out.

"Uh... Seems like you both need some time together and Byul's been nagging at me to go to her class so catch y'all later." He grinned while closing the door.

"Wait... Didn't that boy said the student body president need to meet me?" She mumbled to herself. In her surprise, Soonyoung just looked at her and smiled .

"And you're talking to him right now." Seems like her whole world is falling down, the guy who help her earlier just happen to be the student body president, how great. Maybe he'll report her to the principal in a bit because she was late on her first day at high school, perfect. "No don't worry I won't do any harm and no I won't report you to the principal, I'm not that kind of guy." He said as if he could read Saehyun's mind, then he smiled.

Nodding in embarrassment, Saehyun managed to bow at him. "Seems like I haven't introduced myself properly, I'm Kim Saehyun, student of 1B."

"I already knew that." He chuckled then smiled brightly at her. "Student body president, Kwon Soonyoung at your service."