I am Jiyeon's Pabo. -Eunjung-

Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soyeon POV

“Where have you been? And even in these clothes too. For God sake Eunjung, you could at least answer your phone or replied my text messages.” I explode like an angry mother scolding her own daughter.

“Uh… I’m sorry. I was asleep and my phone has run out of battery.” Eunjung replied while connecting her phone to the charger.

“And?”I said to her shortly.

“Jiyeon called me yesterday.” “And…now she is in the hospital.” Eunjung briefly replied causing me to feel even more anxious about what has happened to this two people.

“She is just having a low blood pressure. She’s fine now.” She finally blurts out the most important part that I’ve been waiting for.

“Soyeon, I’m sorry but I really tired and I need to take a shower right now.” She added before leaving to the bathroom.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Eunjung got back to her room, Soyeon told her that Amber and Hyomin is about to go out to look for them. She suggested that Eunjung should give Hyomin a call and tell her about Jiyeon. Eunjung nodded with silence before reaching her phone and send a text message instead of giving a call to Hyomin.

[Save all your question and just tell me whether you were in your room or not. –eunjung-]

Within a few second she receives a reply from Hyomin.

[I’m in my room. And you still owe me an explanation!!! -hyomin-]

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eunjung POV

“Hey, I’m going back to the hospital. I still need to check on Jiyeon and bring her some of her stuff.” I told Soyeon while packing a few of my important belongings into my backpack.

“Can I come with you?” Soyeon asked.

“Uh… I think it’s better if you just come tomorrow. Jiyeon is still a bit weak right now.” I quickly gave her an excuse so that she wouldn’t come with me. It’s just doesn’t seems right to me; bringing her along with Jiyeon still probably mad at me. I just need the clear the 'whatever thing' between us first.

“If you say so…  Just take care of yourself too.” Soyeon replied as she followed me to the door before closing it back soon after I left.

While making my way to Jiyeon’s room, I called Soojung and asked her if she could drive me to the hospital. Soojung quickly agreed and told me that she will be here in 20 minute. I then knock the door before finding myself greeted by Hyomin’s glares. She pulled me inside and began questioning exactly like Soyeon did earlier. I calmly explain to her about Jiyeon's condition and my plan to go back to the hospital with additions that Jiyeon is still weak at this moment, crossing my fingers that she wouldn’t ask me to bring her along. She went silent for a while before started to talk.

“Ah…I guess Jiyeon still need a lot of rest.” Hyomin spills her thought.

“Uh?!” “Yes…you’re right.” “I think it’s better if you pay her a visit when she’s got better. Maybe you could go there with Soyeon. She said she will pay her a visit tomorrow.” I replied with a sturdier excuse so that she wouldn’t come to the hospital today.

“Okay. Tell her she have to get better a.s.a.p because I’ll definitely stopping by tomorrow.” “And I think you should bring this to Jiyeon. She’ll need to let her parent know anyway.” Hyomin handed me Jiyeon’s phone.

We then pack some of Jiyeon’s clothes and a few of her belongings that I think necessary right now before heading to the main entrance. Soojung arrives a few minutes later and I quickly put my backpack and Jiyeon’s bag at the backseat before making our way to the hospital.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The car is filled with silence as Soojung is keeping her eyes on the traffic while Eunjung is busy with her phone, trying to look up in the internet on food that beneficial for a sick person. She then broke the silence as she asks Soojung to stop by on the n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter