First Day!

Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung POV

-Inside a restaurant-

I sighed for the hundred time today as I look again at my watch. It's already 1 p.m but my aunt and her family were not even here yet. Whatever my family has planned for today, for me it just doesn't seems to be work.

"...i'm totally gonna be late for the entrance ceremony." I whispered to my sister.

"Hey...calm down. It's okay. I think it wasn't compulsory to attend the entrance ceremony. They just probably will introduce you to a few important people at your university and elder students who will be taking care of all the new student for the whole first week." Qri said in order to calm me down.

I sighed again upon listening to my sister explaination. As much as i wanted to calm down, I just can shake this uncomfortable feeling. I was the spoiled child, who was never once live on my own. My parent did sent me to a boarding school when I was thirteen, but I run away after only a month. I know I'm giving my parent a headache,but I just don't wanna leave my home. It was Qri who actually make me feel home is like home. My mom and my dad always travelled for their business and I'll be left at home with my nanny who lived in our house together with her daughter, Qri. When Qri was 15, her mother passed away and my dad decided to adopt her so that she could take care of 11 years old me. It wasn't a big deal for me either as I always consider her as my own sister and she always take a good care of me ever since they move into my house.

"But...I...dont know... I feel nervous just to think that I will be living on my own for four years. What if I hate being there? What if I couldn't sleep at night missing you,unnie? How am I supposed..." I couldn't finished my word as I felt Qri's hand smacking the back of my head.

"Aigoo..this kid." She said while shaking her head. "Everything is gonna be alright. Just think this as an opportunity for you to explore more of the world, making new memory, new friends, and who knows you might just find your soulmate." She gave me a smirk as I pout hearing about that soulmate thing.

"Plus...my sister is a quite handsome and charming. I think you'll have no problem making friends there." 

"Urgh..if only she knew that I'm totally opposite of that when I'm surrounded by strangers." I murmured to myself.

I look again at my watch as I saw my aunt,her husband and my cute cousin, Soojung entering the room that we booked for our family lunch. "Grea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter