Sleepyhead

Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s already been a week since their introductory class. Everyone seems to be happy with their timetable because they can choose the course that fit their schedule from the Course Enrolment Catalogue. Jiyeon, Eunjung, Hyomin and Amber have also gotten closer with every passing day. None of them would expect that they could get along well, especially Eunjung whom at first trying to not get too attached to those three, well more to Jiyeon actually. It wasn’t really because of the threat that Jiyeon whispered at her on their first lunch. It just that Eunjung felt a bit awkward whenever Jiyeon is close to her.

“Maybe I’m just not comfortable getting too close with strangers this soon.” Eunjung thought to herself. But deep down in her heart, she knew it wasn’t that the real reason behind those weird feeling she felt when Jiyeon was around.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Flashback – 2 days ago.

Eunjung finally opened her eyes after she heard her phone rang again. It has been ringing continuously for the past ten minutes but Eunjung didn’t even move or bothered to answer because she was way too sleepy to get up. Soon her will to ignore was defeated and she pick up her phone beside her pillow. She wasn’t really a morning person but the flashing name on the screen makes her get up in instant. She slides through the screen and put the phone on her ear.

“Yahh!! Where have you been?! I’ve called you twenty five times already.” Jiyeon exaggerated.

“Uh… Jiyeon-ah… I’m sorry. I was asleep…” Eunjung replied with her voice sounded like she is still half asleep.

“What is room number?”

“124. Why?”

“Get up right now. I’m coming over to your room”. Jiyeon hung up the call without even bothered to wait for Eunjung to reply.

 

 

 

Eunjung POV

I can’t believe she just hung up on me while she was the one calling me as no manners. And she’s coming over too. My heart races just to think that Jiyeon would probably be in here in a few minutes. I quickly get up, fixing my bed sheet and headed to the bathroom and have a quick shower. I then pull out a navy blue tops and grey shorts and put it on before drying off my hair.

Suddenly I heard a loud knocks on my door. I knew it was Jiyeon. I headed to the door and slowly open it with a smile across my face.

“JIyeon-ah…if you come over often, I’m pretty sure I won’t have a door anymore for my room.” “I’m awake already, so you can keep your dinosaur strength for something else.” I jokingly said causing Jiyeon to clench her teeth.

I then let her in before closing the door. She doesn’t have any problem to make herself comfortable as she just went straight to my desk, pulling out the chair and sat down before scanning the whole room. I guess she figured out my side of the room because she saw the black cap I wore before sitting on the desk.

“Where is your roommate?” She asked me, breaking those 30 second silence.

“I don’t know. She probably went to the library or something.” I replied to her. Honestly, I didn’t really talk a lot with Soyeon as I always spent most my time in the room sleeping whilst she mostly spent her time at the library with one of our classmate, Boram.

Jiyeon then move her attention to the life size Rilakkuma on my bed. “Tskk…what a choding.” Jiyeon mumble her word but loud enough for me to hear. If only I wasn’t this sleepy, we’re probably in sarcasm battle already. I just ignore her word and climb to my bed before putting down the Rilakkuma on the side. I still felt sleepy as I only went to bed around 5.30 a.m. this morning.

“Why are you here by the way?” I asked her to kill my curiosity. I actually have no idea at all why she came all the way to my room at 9 in the morning.

“Oh…I need to us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter