I Love You

Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Paris, France-

After two weeks travelling across Japan, exploring five different cities, Eunjung and Jiyeon began their first journey in Europe. Both of them find themselves again lying with tiredness right after they went into their room in Eiffel Seine. The club room they’ve choose was spacious enough to comfy both of them. But not aware by Jiyeon, Eunjung has been pulling a devilish smile across her face right after they went into the room.

Soon, that looks disappear as her eyes met with Jiyeon's. That deathly glare instantly makes her gulps as she knew she’s been caught, thinking something byun again.

“Yahh…I know that look! You’ve been thinking something again, didn’t you?!” Jiyeon violently whacked Eunjung with a pillow.

“What the hell? I didn’t do anything! Haish…” Eunjung pretending to be annoyed and turns her sight away from Jiyeon.

“Fine! I’ll definitely find it out sooner or later.” Jiyeon pulling a pout on her face as she walks away from the bed, reaching for her suitcase and takes out a pair of shorts and a shirt.

“I’m going to take a shower first.” She said while walking toward the bathroom.

“Yes!!!” Eunjung slowly shouts to herself with her hand clenching a fist, knowing that Jiyeon still hasn’t found out the reason behind her smile earlier.

Suddenly she heard Jiyeon screaming before marching toward the bed with tightly clenching her teeth together.

“YAHH…you ert! You know about the mirror didn’t you?!” Jiyeon started to be violent again, hitting Eunjung repeatedly with the pillow.

“Ouch..ouch…” “Park Jiyeon…stop it. It hurts!! Seriously…stop hitting me!” Eunjung slightly begging Jiyeon to stops her violence.

Jiyeon then sighed heavily, trying to calm her nerves on Eunjung unstoppable byun.

“Look…I’m sorry okay. I only knew it after we got in here. Plus…you were there one who chooses this type of room. So technically it is not my fault.” Eunjung carefully explained herself to Jiyeon. She actually had been calculating on the angle of the mirror placed in the room right after they steps into it. And just as she thought, the side of the bed she chooses to lay herself right now is the perfect spot to see everything behind the glass wall of the bathroom through the reflections on the mirror.

“Tsskkk! Just shut your eyes or I’ll rip it out from your skull if you’re trying to peek on me!” Jiyeon stomping her foot while heading back to the bathroom.

Eunjung knew that it would be better for her to obey whatever Jiyeon had told just now. She learnt her lesson in the hardest way when Jiyeon ignored her for almost three days while they were in Osaka after the girl found a picture of herself trying to get dressed in Eunjung’s phone.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eunjung POV

It’s a beautiful morning in this city of love. I finally awake only to find Jiyeon is still sleeping soundly beside me. My eyes were glued to her beautiful face before my heart suddenly races when my sight met her luscious lips.

“No… no… stop it Ham Eunjung.” I said to myself with my hand hitting my head repeatedly. I try to shakes off anything inappropriate from my thought right now. I couldn’t stand the feeling of being ignored by her.  One day is enough to make me crazy…not to mention that I almost got killed while absentmindedly crossing the road when she didn’t speak a word to me for more than two days. But thank to that driver, Jiyeon finally forgive me though her first word is only ‘idiot’ accompanied by a smack on the back of my head. Somehow I’ve gotten used with her violence. Call me crazy but for me, that was the reason I wanted her even more!

“Eunjung…did you have anything in mind for today?” Suddenly a soothing voice of Jiyeon snaps me from my thought.

“Uh…not really. Where’d you think we should go?” I asked her in return.

“Well…maybe we can just go around the city for sightseeing.” She finally let out a suggestion.

And after grabbing ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter