Seobang?

Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon POV

I was a bit astounded with what Eujung just said to me. I was speechless…I didn’t know what should I do. But one thing for sure, I feel hurt when Eunjung left me.

“No…Park Jiyeon, you can’t just sit here and do nothing.” I quickly went to the outside with my pace gradually becoming faster when I saw Eunjung stood still across the road. But she didn’t saw me as she was facing to the other side. Without hesitation, I run towards Eunjung and hug her from behind. She try to let herself go but soon give in causing me to wrapped myself on her back tighter than before.

“Don’t leave me like that again, you pabo…” I said slowly. She didn’t move at all but I couldn’t help myself from being sad when I felt her tears dripping on my hands.

“I’m sorry…” she replied, slightly sobbing. I started to loosen up my grip and pulled her around so that we could be facing each other. I the hug her again but this time I lightly pushed her head on my shoulder.

“Stop saying sorry and just cry on my shoulder. Stop acting so tough when you're not on the insid, so I can find a room for myself to comforts you. Stop being so perfect so that I can fill myself into your imperfection. ” I expressed everything that I feel at the moment. I can feel Eunjung started trailing her hands up across my arms and finally stop at the edge of my shoulders. She moves herself back a little and looked at me right into my eyes.

“Jiyeon-ah… I’m not perfect. I always feel like an incomplete puzzle…but when I’m with you, I can finally feel like I have found the missing pieces.” She replied before she kissed me on my cheek. Somehow her act makes me flustered and trembling on the inside…as this is the first time she had ever kissed me. Suddenly I started to wonder does she also felt like this every time I did the same to her.

“GET A ROOM, IDIOT!”

We quickly pushed ourselves apart when a passer-by across the road shouting at us. We’re totally drowned in our world for a moment. How can I forget that we were in public places? I can feel myself blushing and Eunjung’s ear has become redder than tomato.

“…” Eunjung said really slow but clear enough to be heard by me. She scratches the back of her head and began smiling like an idiot again before I make a sound of clearing my throats.

“Let’s go to my room.” It was a spontaneous thing that came out from my mouth. I was cursing myself because my mouth acts faster than my brain. I quickly whack Eunjung’s head when I saw her idiotic smile became wider.

“YAHHH!! You ert! We have to go back to my room because you still need to help me pack my stuff!” I quickly walked away not wanting to extend this weird and awkward moment between us.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was Saturday morning and Eunjung was about to get awake by Soyeon’s violence.

“Eunjung!” “Ham Eunjung!” Soyeon calling her name while shaking Eunjung’s shoulder. Eunjung did not move even an inch and still soundly sleeping, lying flat with her chest down and her back up. Her non-responsiveness began to make Soyeon feels annoyed.

“Yahhh!!! JAM EUNJUNG!!!!” She finally slaps Eunjung really hard on her shoulder, causing her to wakes up in startle.

“What happen?!”

“My dad is already here. I’m going to leave right now.”

“Uh.. Do you need my help to carry your belongings to the car?”

“Nope… It’s okay. There’s only my bag left. I just need to tell you that I answered your phone earlier because your phone has been ringing once every 5 minutes since an hour ago. It's your sister. She said she’s gonna be here in about half an hour. And also…goodbye ex-roommate! Have a good holiday!”

“Thanks. You too. Enjoy your holiday. And…thank you for being my personal alarm clock throughout this whole year.”

After a brief hugs, Eunjung sent Soyeon to the door and watch her ex-roommate leaving. Soon, she close it back after the girl had disappeared from her sight. Eunjung just smiled, staring at the Soyeon's empty side of the room. They had been calling each other with ex-roommate since the day where Eunjung had told Soyeon that she’s not going to resides in campus starting next semester.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyeon POV

I’ve been staring outside the window for quite a while before suddenly heard Eunjung’s sister calling my name.

“Jiyeon, is it okay with you if we stops at my office for a while? Something suddenly came up and they need me to be there. Don’t worry, Eunjung will drive you home.” Qri said to me with her eyes glancing at me from the rear view mirror.

“Uh…sure unnie. I don’t mind at all.” I answered her politely.

After Eunjung had dropped her sister at the office, we exchange the seat where Eunjung now behind the wheel and I sat myself next to her. She then continues to drive, heading to my house. Suddenly I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter