I Want You

Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s already the last day of their exam. Eunjung and Jiyeon were walking in silence together to the exam hall. Eunjung doesn’t speak a word because she didn’t want to distract Jiyeon whom had been continuously mumbling all the facts that she could remember for the exam.

“Aaahhhh!!! I’m too nervous! What if I forgot everything that I’ve read yesterday?!” Jiyeon whines while scratching the back of her head causing Eunjung to feel a bit worried about her.

“Jiyeon-ah…don’t get too stress okay. I know you can do this.” Eunjung said and holds tightly the other girl’s hand. Jiyeon started to show a little smile to Eunjung. Somehow Eunjung had managed to make her feel more confident to sit for the exam. And before they went inside the hall, Eunjung suddenly stops and said something to Jiyeon.

“Park Jiyeon, hwaiting!” She said with a big smile across her face.

“Ham Eunjung, thank you!!” Jiyeon replied and gave a peck on Eunjung’s cheek before they went inside and find their seat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eunjung POV

Thank goodness that I now didn’t feel much of the vibes like I used to have whenever she kissed me on my cheek. Maybe because she had already does it a lot throughout this whole year. But I can’t deny that I always felt happy every time her lips were on my cheek. I began to rub my cheek, remembering the feelings of her warm breathe and her soft lips touching my skin.

“Aigoo…focus Ham Eunjung!” I murmured to myself. How can I even think of anything that byun at this time? I then quickly read the question and began to answer it with all the knowledge that I’ve gained this whole semester. After an hour and 45 minutes, I walk to the front and pass my answer sheets to the invigilator. I take a glance at Jiyeon who is still busy writing down her answer before I leave and wait for Jiyeon outside the hall.

15 minutes later, all the student that remained inside began to walk out from the hall one by one. I quickly stood up when I saw Jiyeon heading to the exits.

“Yahh..you didn’t saw me? Tskk…I waited only to just get ignored.” I pretend to sulk but left with no response from Jiyeon. But I didn’t get mad though…I knew she’d probably unhappy with this paper. I also had a hard time answering some of the tricky question.

“Hhmmm..I’m sorry. I just… I don’t think I did well on this one…” She started to spill out her frustration.

“Jiyeon-ah…we have already done everything that we can.  So now, just leave the rest to them. I’m sure the professor will mark it wisely. Don’t worry, okay?!”  “Now…can you smile a little? Pleaseee!!” I try to act cutely to cheer her up. And soon she began to smile before she hit me on my arm with her elbow.

“Stop it. You know I couldn’t stand with that look.” She replied before tightly gripping my hand and drags me all the way to the café.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyeon POV

Eunjung and I is about to have our lunch when suddenly she receive a call from her sister. I didn’t pay attention on what they’ve been talking about as my mind is wondering around; still worried about my application to stay resides in campus.

“Earth to Park Jiyeon!” Eunjung suddenly snap her finger right on face causing me to feel a bit surprised.

“Uh?!”

“Jiyeon-ah…what is it? What’s been bugging you right now?”

“Nothing. I’m just thinking about packing my stuff today. I don’t want to stay here any longer only to waste my precious semester breaks.” I made up an excuse to make her stop worrying about me.

“Ah…I can help if you want me to.”

“Of course you need to. Who else I can ordered around and done everything for me without much objection?!” I let out a laugh cau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter