Troublemakers

Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung POV

After Soyeon leave, I rushed myself to the bathroom and have a quick shower. I run back to my room and put on a pair of denim jeans with black long sleeve shirt.

“Seriously… this is the last thing I need right now.” I grunt while trying to fix my hair. I soon gave up and decided to wear a black cap to cover my hair. I then grab my smartphone, I-pod, and my grey sling bag before heading to the bus stop across the street of the dormitory building.

I saw the bus coming so I run as quickly as I can, making sure that I won’t miss it. Gosh…I can’t afford to be late on first introductory class. Thank God I saw an empty seat right behind the bus driver when I step into the bus. I sat down and take a deep breath to comfort myself as my lungs gasping for air after that short distance sprint earlier.

 

Jiyeon POV.

Hyomin and I decided to catch the second bus because the first one seems to be quite full with freshmen like us. It’s an introductory class after all. No one would want to miss it. It’s only two minute after the first bus left but I’m already bored to death as Hyomin is busy replying her mom continuous messages. I took out my Sony MP4 player and hit the play button on Frank Sinatra’s Fly Me To The Moon.

The bus comes a few minute later and I sat at the back with Hyomin sitting beside me. I stared absentmindedly through the window, watching people passing by without even realizing the song played on has change.

I look to the front as I felt the bus suddenly stop after it started to move a little. I then saw someone familiar running into the bus, bowing to the driver and take her seat behind the driver. The scene from yesterday’s accident suddenly flashing back in my head and I heard the now playing track somehow getting louder.

 

Uhohuhohoh Beautiful Stranger

Uhohuhohoh Beautiful Stranger

Uhohuhohoh Beautiful Stranger

Take me to the place where you are

Uhohuhohoh Beautiful Stranger

Uhohuhohoh Beautiful Stranger

Uhohuhohoh Beautiful Stranger

 

I shake my head as I unplug my earphone and shutting off my mp4 before placing it back in my bag, hoping that today will not be getting any weirder.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The bus finally makes a stop in front of the college. Eunjung smile when she saw a huge carved stone written with 'College Of Business Administration' on it in front of the massive building. She then quickly headed inside, looking for a bathroom to freshen up her face a little after she unintentionally doze off in the bus.

After a few minutes inside the bathroom, Eunjung walk toward the lecture hall down the hallway. She quietly open the door, scanning through the hall and sigh her relieve as there is no sign of the professor at the front of the lecture hall. At the same time she saw Soyeon already sitting in the front row comfortably having a chat with a few fellow students.

“That is definitely my seat.” Eunjung said to herself after finding two empty spot in the middle row. Without any hesitation, she went there and sits herself while putting her sling bag on the other empty seat. She suddenly felt her heart skips a beat when she saw the person sitting next to her.

“YOU!!!” Both of them said in synchronize.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter