Stealing A Kiss

Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 16

-Korea-

Both Eunjung and Jiyeon had already flew back to Korea as they decided to spend the rest of their remaining semester breaks in the land that they familiar with. Eunjung had decided to stay at Soojung’s apartment as she knew that her girl will definitely oppose the idea of going back to their respective home. Jiyeon agreed with Eunjung’s idea because it’s more convenient as most of her belonging were already at the apartment.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Eunjung  POV

“What’s up with that look again?” I began to question Jiyeon when I saw a pout on her face as soon as she came out from the second bedroom.

“You should see how many clothes that your cousin has in that bedroom.” She replied, pointing her finger at the room. I then quickly followed her from behind only to find myself in shocked.

“Woah…this isn’t a bedroom. With this much of clothes, it should be called closet instead of bedroom.” I was also astounded by the array of clothing that Soojung had in this room. I knew she always love fashion but I didn’t know that she love it to this extent.

“Just leave it. We still had the master bedroom though. I think it’s spacious enough for both of us.” I added while giving a smirk to Jiyeon.

“YAHH…stop smiling like that, ByunJung!” She slightly shouts while hitting me on my shoulder.

“I’m only a byun when I’m with my girlfriend.” I quickly grab her hand and pulling her closer to me. Jiyeon quickly look away from me; biting her lips and her eyes shut close.

“Don’t worry. I’m not going to kiss you though.” I said with my hand rubbing the top of her head, ruffling her perfectly combed hair. I was enjoying my triumph seeing her redden from being teased.

Soon, I find myself left behind as Jiyeon quickly walk away heading to the kitchen. I then leave the room, and sits at the couch before turning on the TV.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jiyeon POV

It’s been a while that I’m in the kitchen. Thanks to Eunjung who did not barge in and messing around, I could finally prepared a simple dinner for both of us. After setting up the table, I quickly went to the living room only to find Eunjung is sleeping with her head tilted back at the couch.

“Tsskk…sleepyhead!” I grumble to myself as I walk to the back of the couch. I felt a bit guilty when I saw the wound on her lower lip. Though it was getting better, I couldn’t stop blaming myself as she received that for nothing. If only I could stop her sooner, she would not have to chase down that guy who only got himself my sling bag, my mp4 player and a map.

“I’m sorry…” I slowly said as my thumb gently touching on the wound. I then bend myself a little, closing the gap between our face before kissing her on her lips like Mary Jane did to Spiderman. I quickly stand back straight but my hands still on her shoulders when I felt Eunjung started to move; probably will be awake at any moment.

“You should stop stealing a kiss from me.” She mumbles as she moves her hand up, reaching for mine. She then started to pull me by my hand, guiding me to the front of the couch before she grabs me on my waist causing me to fall on her lap.

“Jiyeon-ah…I’ve told you more than ten times already. This is not your fault.” She said while her arms tightly wrapped around my waist. I was trying to hide my face as I was about to cry hearing each of her sincere word. She then slowly moves her hand to my face, gently caressing on my cheek causing me unable to avoid from facing her anymore. When my tears started to fall, she softly wipes it off with her thumb.

“Everything that I do, I do it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter