RED

Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung POV

The class is finally over. But we still have to stay for a while as Soyeon need to take notes for the sitting chart. Suddenly I heard a growling sound and look at Jiyeon who’s face now as red as tomato.

“What? Normal people will get hungry, you idiot!” Jiyeon glared at me.

“Uh? I didn’t even say anything!” I’m defending myself. “But normal people don’t make a sound of a growling dinosaur when they were hungry.” Both Amber and I laughing like crazy seeing Jiyeon clenching her teeth signing that she was mad.

“Stop it!” Jiyeon smack me on my head.

“Hey…we’re only knew each other for a few hour and you have already became these violent and abusive to me?!” I said while taking off my cap and lightly rub my head with my fingers.

“Get used to it. You’ll be sitting next to me for the rest of this semester anyway.” She patted my head and gave me a devilish smile. If only she’s wasn’t so cute, I could probably smack her right back. But somehow my heart races upon seeing her smile.

“Earth to Eunjung! Earth to Eunjung.” Amber said while holding her phone closes the mouth, pretending like it was a walkie-talkie.

“Why don’t we grab our lunch together? I know Jiyeon is hungry enough to eat you as her lunch right now.” Amber said jokingly causing Jiyeon to twitch her nose and exhale loudly.

“I’m fine with that. We’re stuck together for the whole semester after all.” Hyomin said in monotonous voice as if she is being force to be with us. I sighed and walk together with Amber, following Hyomin who is now dragging Jiyeon out of the lecture hall.

 

Jiyeon POV

“Hyomin! You’re stretching my shirt!” I said to Hyomin while trying to pull the sleeve of my shirt free from her hand.

She loosens up her grip and makes a sudden stop. “Does anyone have idea where we should go? Seriously, I’m starving to death already!”

“I guess we should just go to ‘Page One’. It’s only 10 minutes if we walk from here.” Amber suggested.

“What? I didn’t know they have Page One in here.” I look at Eunjung as she seems to be a little surprised knowing that there is a Page One franchise in SNU.

“Of course they have it here. Page One is said to be the Korean Starbucks.” “Ah…probably you didn’t have much time to read the news as you were too busy learning about manners, right?!” I laugh frantically after seeing Eunjung reaction. Amber just shook her head watching the never-ending sarcasm battle between Eunjung and I. Now I know that she can be easily teased.

“This semester is going to be fun!” I thought to myself while giving Eunjung an evil grin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They finally arrive at Page One and spotted an empty table. They quickly walk to the table and sat down as the place is almost full considering it’s already lunch hour. After choosing wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter