Handsome Stranger + Hello Roommate

Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon POV

I started to get sleepy after listening to a bunch of people giving a speech on campus life. In order not to fall asleep, I drank my mineral water which been given earlier by the committee at the hall entrance. Soon after I realize that I’ve finished the whole bottle of the water, I felt the sense of urgencies for a bathroom. I asked Hyomin if she knew the direction of nearest bathroom. Unfortunately, she was as blank as me regarding to the campus facility.

“Hey, why don’t you just run back to the dormitory building? I wasn’t that far after all. You know the direction already. It’s better than wondering around while holding a pee.” She chuckles a bit, trying not to catch any attention from the elder students who sat at the side of the hall.

“Ah.. I’ll better go now before anything went out of my control. Remember to take notes any important matter ok!”

She nodded as I stand and make my way out through the exit of the hall. Seriously, in this kind of situation I just wish I could run at a lightning speed. I then quicken my step almost to a running pace when I entered the dormitory building. Knowing the fact that all the freshmen were at the hall and nobody would be in the freshmen floor, I decided to run faster to settle down my business.

I suddenly felt I stumble on something or someone as I run with my head held down. I then heard a groan and a slow voice saying that I’m HEAVY! Only then I realize that I am on top that person who now lying on the floor. I quickly stand and help her to get on her feet. I couldn’t say anything aside from sorry. When I heard no response from her, I decided just to leave as standing would not help me reduce this urge.

“Sorry but I couldn’t hold it any longer!” I shout at that person and run into the bathroom.

After finishing my business, I walk to the sink area and wash my hand and my face. As I stared at the mirror, my mind is flashing with the image of the person I bumped earlier.

“Quite handsome for a girl…but could be better if only she knew a bit of manner to say something after I kept apologizing like crazy. Huhhh..” I sighed while walking back to the hall.

 

-Room 124-

Eunjung hear a clicking sound on h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter