To keep you safe

Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung started to feel weird as there is something unknown suddenly trembling her. She opens up her eyes, only to find she had been sleeping with her arms tightly wrapped around Jiyeon’s waist.

“Aigoo…not again.” “Why did I keep ended up sleeping like this with her?” “And what the hell that’s been vibrating non-stop on me?!” Eunjung is slightly pissed off; being awake involuntarily. She quickly sat herself up and soon found the culprit that awakes her. She slowly pulled out Jiyeon’s phone that she put in the back pocket of her shorts. If this wasn’t something that belongs to Jiyeon, Eunjung probably had already thrown it right on the wall across the room.

“Yahh… what kind of person that don’t even move while something is vibrating on her ?!” She said when she saw Jiyeon is still soundly asleep before she finally slaps Jiyeon .

“Ouch… that hurts, you idiot!” Jiyeon said with her hand slapping Eunjung thigh. She stretch herself before turn her sight on Eunjung.

“Jungie-ah…what is the time now?”

“1.45 a.m.” “Check it… It’s from Hyomin.” Eunjung said as she handed the phone to Jiyeon.

Jiyeon then check on the message and quickly sent a reply.

“What’s that about? What does she want texting you at this hour?” Eunjung asked with a cold tone.

“Omo…you seriously sounded like a jealous boyfriend right now.” Jiyeon replied with a laugh. “Nothing… She was just telling me that she won’t be coming back tonight. She is staying at your room to finish her assignment with Soyeon and Boram.”

“Ahh.. I just hope they didn’t raid my bed. I seriously hate when someone else is sleeping on my bed.” Eunjung replied with a sigh.

“Why?” “You always let me sleep in your bed and you never say anything about it.” Jiyeon playfully asked her. Jiyeon knew Eunjung is easily teased with this kind of question.

“Uh… because…..” “Yahh…who said I let that to happen? You’re the one who always barge into my room and treat everything like it was yours!”Eunjung explodes again while looking away, trying to hide her blushed face from Jiyeon.

“But still…you never complaint.” Jiyeon smirks and stick her tongue to Eunjung, knowing that she had successfully makes Eunjung consumed by her own word.

“Whatever!” “I’m going to the bathroom.” Eunjung try to leave in hurry but stops when a pillow suddenly hit the back of her head.

“Wait for me! I’m going with you.” Jiyeon shouts before she quickly followed Eunjung from behind.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eunjung POV

“Hoel…” That the only thing I could utter when I saw it’s already 2 a.m. Both of us are now wide awake as we had been sleeping almost about 6 hour.

“Jiyeon-ah…what are you doing?” I asked her as I saw her constantly scrolling on her phone.

“Nothing... I’m just checking on my Twitter. Why?” She replied while putting down her phone before looking at me.

“I’m bored. There’s nothing to do… and we are wide awake at this hour…”

“Hmm…let’s watch movie then! I’ve downloaded a few movies but I haven’t watched it yet.”

“Sounds like a plan to me.” I quickly jumped to the bed, followed by Jiyeon who’s carrying the laptop and placed it in front of me.

“Daebakkk! You even downloaded this movie too!” I point my finger on the screen as I saw a MKV file titled ‘Conjuring’.

“Have you watched it? Is it scary?” Jiyeon quickly asked me. I know Jiyeon is totally chicken when it comes to ghost. And a devilish thought began to appear.

“Nope…but I’ve read the review. They said it’s wasn’t that scary…but the storyline is worth to be watched though.”

“Okay. Let’s just watch it then.” Jiyeon quickly clicked on the file and sat comfortably beside me. I grinned, knowing that she will be scared to death throughout this movie.

And the movie started to play…………………………….

It’s been only 4 minute but Jiyeon has already screaming like crazy. She then hugs me with her face buried in my neck when the cursed doll of Annabelle suddenly appeared on the screen. I couldn’t stop smiling; enjoying myself with every second of this moment. Somehow my heart now is blooming with happiness. I just felt happy...for being able to protect her…and being able to make her feel safe.

“Jiyeon-ah…are you gonna glued yourself on me throughout this whole movie?” I asked her with my hand caressing her long beautiful hair. I then felt she’s nodding her head that is still resting close to my neck.

“You lied. You said it wasn’t this scary.” I heard Jiyeon replied with a low voice. I guess she wasn’t happy with this movie.

“Well…we can just switch to another movie if you hate this one.” I slightly bend forward to close it and find another movie before Jiyeon said something that stops me from continuing my action.

“Just leave it played. I know you still wanted to watch it.” She pulled me back beside her before leaning herself on me. She then wrapped her arms around my waist and rests her head on my chest causing my heart to skip a beat for a moment.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyeon POV

I know Eunjung is having a hard time to breathe right now. I could even hear her heart is beating rapidl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter