The Trip

Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Japan-

Eunjung and Jiyeon had finally arrived at their hotel. It was a partial traditional Japanese inn located in Hakone-machi. Eunjung chooses this place because she had been here once, back then when her mother and father wasn’t as busy as they are right now. She always loves everything in here; the room are Japanese tatami room equipped with a private outdoor bath and its calming environment, surrounded by the scent of flowers and trees.

Jiyeon was enjoying herself, looking around their room fascinatedly. But her fascination soon disappear when she saw Eunjung is about to doze off with tiredness shown across her face. Jiyeon quickly sat herself beside Eunjung, trying to wakes her up.

“Eunjung-ah… are you okay?” She said while her hand is touching Eunjung’s forehead. Worried has been a part of her when she saw the girl's face started to turn pale right after their touchdown in Japan.

Eunjung didn’t answer her quickly but instead; moving herself to lay her head on the most comfortable pillow on earth, Jiyeon’s lap. “I just felt a bit dizzy.” She mumbles with her eyes still shut close.

Jiyeon heave a sigh of relief, knowing that Eunjung probably just having a travel fatigue. She started to lightly massage Eunjung’s head, trying to make Eunjung feel a little better. Soon, Eunjung drifted into a deep sleep. Jiyeon then carefully lifts Eunjung’s head and placed a pillow underneath; making sure that Eunjung is comfortable enough before she leave her in the bedroom alone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyeon POV

I was sitting at the balcony outside our room, enjoying myself with this breath-taking scenery. I was so caught up watching everything in this foreign land that I don’t even realize Eunjung had already awake.

“Beautiful, isn’t it?” Eunjung said while her eyes staring at the flowing river not far from the inn. I just nodded my head, agreeing her statement. This place is indeed beautiful. I then turn my sight on her, watching her just as fasc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter