Panic!

Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s Note:

Hey guys, I know I sort of…left the previous chapter with un-ended flashback. So, I will end it in the first half of this chapter. Sorry and thank you!

**********************************************************************************

 

Soyeon POV

I just stood still beside my bed, watching Jiyeon walking out from my room before she closed the door. I could feel the air is full of awkwardness and I know it probably makes Eunjung having a hard time to breathe too.

“Don’t worry. I won’t judge you. And I’m not gonna ask you anything weird anyway!” I let out a laugh, hoping that it could be enough the clear the air.

“Uh?!” Eunjung finally make a sound with her head still held down. I know she’s hiding her face because she felt embarrassed. I could see her ear is burning red. I couldn’t stop myself from laughing even more seeing my roommate is acting like she has just been caught doing something wrong.

“So…you and her…” I couldn’t finish my word when Eunjung suddenly cuts in.

“Nothing happen. REALLY! There’s nothing happen! We didn’t do anything. I didn’t know what happen too!” Eunjung said with both of her hand waving non-stop while she shook her head rapidly.

“Hey…cool down will you? And stop shaking your head or you’ll break your neck! I just wanted to ask when did you guys became so close…” I paused for a second, trying to find a better word to express my question as I saw Eunjung face had also turning red. “Close friend I mean…not that earlier kind of close.” I finally blurt out my thought. “But… never mind. I think I got my answer already.” I left Eunjung with dumbfounded look on her face, leaving the room and went straight to the café to have a lunch with my long-lost friend, Boram.

 -End of Flashback-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s already Monday of the second week for the freshmen, marked as the first day that they will officially attending the classes they have chosen. Both Jiyeon and Eunjung only had one class for today at 3 p.m.

“Thank god Professor Lee classes are only tomorrow and Friday. Ah…if only his class wasn’t a compulsory one!” “But at least I could be in ‘Jiyeon-Free’ zone on the other three day.” Eunjung thought to herself, not knowing that Jiyeon is actually registering the course according to her timetable.

Eunjung went into the still half empty class and find herself a seat in no time. She just picks the seat in the corner, hoping that no one will sit next to her. She preferred to sit alone rather than sitting with a stranger or even worse, with those backbenchers whom in her eyes look like a group of girls from the Gossip Girls series.

“Annyeong!” Jiyeon patted Eunjung head before taking the seat beside Eunjung.

“Eh? Why are you here?” Eunjung asked blankly.

“To learn how to wash the dishes maybe” Jiyeon strikes Eunjung with her sarcasm. “Of course I’m here to attend the class. Idiot.” Jiyeon muttered, complaining on Eunjung stupid question.

“Ah…I forgot to tell you earlier. I followed your timetable when I registered the other day. So, you are officially stuck with me for the whole semester!” Jiyeon cheerfully hugs Eunjung arm.

“WHAT?!” Eunjung startled upon hearing Jiyeon explanations. She facepalm herself, realizing her imaginary ‘Jiyeon-Free’ day had just been burned into ashes.

“Why? I thought you’d love to have me with you all the time?” Jiyeon replied upon seeing Eunjung reaction.

“Aigoo..who would wanted to get beaten up all day long by a dinosaur?!” Eunjung said trying to dodge Jiyeon’s deadly glare but ended up receiving a smack on the back of her head.

“As if you had a choice.” Jiyeon gave Eunjung a smirk because she knew there’s nothing that Eunjung could do right now as the registration period has already over

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter