Chapter 8: Leader conference and Kids’ day out Part 1

Love Chaos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Is everyone ready?”

Four voices (three kids and one adult) shouted, “Neh!”

YunHo smiled and opened the door for the kids to get in, little Junsu and little Yoochun jumped inside chattering happily about the activities they would do at the amusement park.

“Um… Minnie, aren’t you going inside?”

Little Changmin stared at his Yun appa, not saying anything and YunHo raised an eyebrow… “Is there anything wrong, Minnie?”

“Minnie want sit beside appa…”

Jaejoong smiled weakly at the leader, “it’s okay Yunnie… I can sit at the back with YooSu.”

Little Changmin grabbed Jaejoong’s hand and tugged, “Minnie want sit wit umma too…”

Little Yoochun poked his head out of the car, “Minnie wants to sit on Jaejoong hyung’s lap beside YunHo hyung so he can see the scenery from outside the car.”

Jaejoong, unable to resist, pinched the youngest’ cheeks, “Minnie baby you should have just told umma about that... aw my youngest is so cute!”

Little Changmin swatted Jaejoong’s hands and glared while rubbing his abused cheeks, “no pinchies! Minnie hate pinchies!”

YunHo chuckled and closed the door, “We need to go guys... we’re going to be late.”

Jaejoong giggled and carried the maknae so they could sit beside YunHo in front. Little Junsu yawned and rubbed his eyes, “Su-ie sweepy...”

Little Yoochun moved closer to little Junsu and slipped an arm around the younger boy, “you can sleep while we drive to the building. If I’m not mistaken we have at least an hour right hyung?”

“Yes... seatbelts kids... “

Little Yoochun rolled his eyes and moved to follow their appa leader’s order. YunHo ruffled little Yoochun’s hair in gratitude before patting little Changmin’s head and starting the engine.

“Yunnie, can we come to the conference?”

“Sure but you and the kids would just be bored. It’s just us talking about stuff.”

Little Yoochun held little Junsu’s head so it will not fall down before he answered, “But hyung we also want to know what happened to the others.”

“Minnie want see small Wookie and Bummie and Kyuhyunnie and Heechullie hyung.”

Jaejoong knew t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter