Chapter 8: Leader conference and Kids’ day out Part 3

Love Chaos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YunHo smiled and the two leaders walked towards the round table with the Dongbangshinki leader sitting on the supposed end chair. The other leaders took their respective seats with Super Junior’s Leeteuk at YunHo’s right, SS501’s HyunJoong on YunHo’s left, Shinee’s Jinki beside Leeteuk, Bigbang’s GDragon beside HyunJoong, MBLAQ’s SeungHo beside Jinki and the other chairs are empty.

SeungHo turned to their manager who was sitting beside the other managers on the couch sipping coffee, “hyung... aren’t you joining us?”

“No... you boys go on and talk... we’re just here anyway so we can give inputs when we feel like it.”

MBLAQ’s leader shook his head and focused his attention to YunHo who smiled as well.

“Welcome everyone to the leader conference. I assume that all of you know the reason why you are called to attend this meeting so let’s start with slight introductions and please tell a bit what happened to your group prior to the changes. I’ll start...Yoochun and I was scheduled to attend a show so Jaejoong and the rest stayed at home. Everything was normal up until Chun and I finished the show... Chun went to the van first since I was asked for some last minute talks with Manager hyung. Apparently, we were given a month of break which we rarely get and I got excited to explain this to the group. Once I opened the door to the van we found a boy sleeping... hyung shook the boy to ask him why he was there and we were shocked when the first thing he uttered were, ‘YunHo hyung... manager hyung, what took you so long? I fell asleep already‘.  A few minutes later when I called to ask Jaejoong what happened; he asked me if I was still my normal size so I proved then that something happened with the other two.  Your turn HyunJoong...”

SS501’s leader nodded, “I’m Kim HyunJoong leader of SS501. Youngsaeng and I were the only ones with schedules that day. Our maknae was supposed to be with us too but he had a headache and he had to stay home. After the recording, Saeng and I were too tired so we slept on our way back to the dorms. Then Jungminnie called and he asked us to rush home cause our members turned to kids. Initially I didn’t believe him... until I took a look beside me and found my member looking like a 5 year old.”

YunHo nodded and turned to G-Dragon who was sitting beside HyunJoong, “For us... we...”

In the middle of G-Dragon’s explanation, the door opened revealing two grown up men and two kids. The four bowed and the smaller adult smiled awkwardly, “u-um... yorubun...annyeong... sorry we are late.”

Jinki smiled at the new comers and YunHo motioned for them to come closer, “Jo Kwon-ssi, Changmin-ssi... annyeong. Are those your members?”

Kwon nodded and patted the tall kid’s head, “this is our oldest Seulong... and the one Changmin hyung is holding would be our maknae Jinwoon.”

YunHo and the other leaders stood to shake hands with Changmin, “Jo Kwon-ssi please take your seat across SeungHo... we have just started the meeting.”

Leeteuk then smiled at Changmin and the two kids, “you three can join our partners and kids...they are just behind that door.”

Changmin bowed politely and guided the two younger ones to the door, “thank you Leeteuk-ssi.”

The rest nodded as acknowledgement to the newcomer and once Kwon had taken his seat beside G-Dragon, YunHo motioned to G-Dragon to continue his story.

“I’m Kwon JiYong or G-Dragon as most of you know me. I’m one of the rappers and the leader of Bigbang. As far as I can remember Youngbae, Seungri and I were the ones at home since Daesung and Tabi hyung has a schedule that day. I was cooped in the music room since I was composing for our next song and when I came out to ask the boys to eat, I thought it was Harang, Sean hyung’s son sleeping in our couch.  When I woke him up to ask where his father was, I noticed that the way he moved was too similar to Youngbae so I asked him and man, did I get the shock of my life...”

All eyes turned to 2AM’s leader after and he looked lost for a good 10 seconds, “me?”

“Yes, Kwon-ssi... please tell us what happened before your members became kids.”

“Okay... Jinwoonie and I were the ones left at the dorm because Changmin hyung and Seulong went out to buy us food.  We just finished practicing that day and went about our normal routines...I do remember that Jinwoon wasn’t feeling well so I told him to sleep in his room while I check our fansites.  A good half hour later, I heard a loud bang so I ran towards the door. What I found was Changmin hyung who looked agitated and shocked beyond words. I tried shaking him out of his stupor when a kid came from behind him and said, “Kwon-ah stop shaking Changmin hyung!” I immediately knew it was Seulong hyung from the way he talked and then Jinwoonie came to mind. True enough, in his bed wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter