Attraction, denial, cows and sheeps

Love Chaos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meanwhile in the bathroom, Yoochun was enjoying the bath except for the random bursts of pain in his abdomen…“gah… Jae really did pack a strong punch earlier…” he sighed, “I admit it was my fault anyway… I shouldn’t have threatened him but it was just reflex… I mean… I don’t want Su to know that way…“

He took some of the shampoo and lathered it on his hair, still lost in his thoughts…“Junsu’s straighter than a ruler. I doubt he would even look at me that way… and if ever I confess and he gets disgusted with me… he will also cut off the friendship we have been sharing for how many years… I don’t think I can handle that. “He sighed and rinsed his hair, shaking his head a little.

He took the soap and scrubbed it all over his body starting from his shoulders, “I guess the only option I haveis to keep whatever I have for him hidden… at least until the feelings I have dies a natural death… that is if it does go away…”

Yoochun sighed and the shower, testing the water temperature before getting under the shower head. Making sure that all the soap suds had been rinsed off, Yoochun shook his head to remove the excess water off his hair and then took the towel off the rack and started drying…

After wounding one towel on his hips, he took another one and placed it on his shoulders. He took a glance at his reflection on the mirror and sighed, “Park Yoochun, you have gone crazy… and it probably started when you fell in love with someone named Kim Junsu.”

Yoochun put his fist up as if that would help maintain his resolve and opened the door out of the bathroom.  He saw the clothes on the bed and smiled… satisfied with what his soul mate has picked for him.  He stole a glance at the man he secretly loves and smiled at his weird sleeping position. Yoochun then debated whether to change in the bathroom or in the bedroom… he glanced at his roommate for two weeks (they rotate sleeping arrangements) and saw that Junsu was in a deep asleep so he decided to change there to be faster.

 Junsu yawned and stretched like a cat… he grinned remembering that they had no schedule for that day and he can finally play the video game Eunhyuk recommended. He glanced at the side and saw his best friend Yoochun wearing nothing but boxers, his back to him and holding what seemed to be pants. His gaze traveled to the broad shoulders to Yoochun’s back to the hips…down to his backside. Junsu mentally berated himself for checking out his best friend’s body but he couldn’t take his eyes off and he reddened terribly. He shifted a little to hide his red face hoping that Yoochun would not notice that he already woke up (and was ogling him a few minutes earlier).

“Su?”

Junsu mentally cursed and did not answer, pretending to be asleep. He held his breath in and waited for Yoochun to say or do anything…

“Probably just my imagination...”

Yoochun shrugged and continued wearing the pants Jaejoong chose… Junsu released the breath he was holding in and silently prayed his thanks for not being spotted. After a few minutes, Junsu decided to stop pretending to be asleep and fake stretched and yawned. Yoochun who thought his roommate has just woke up, grinned and greeted him a good morning with a smile.

“Good morning Su…”

Junsu turned to smile but his breath hitched when he saw how dashing his best friend looked. Yoochun winked “Do I pass your inspection Mr. Kim?” and Junsu rolled his eyes ignoring the heat on his cheeks, “just by the borderline… do you have a schedule today?”

Yoochun walked over to Junsu’s bedside making the latter sit rod straight and he chuckled at Junsu’s adorableness. Times like this makes Yoochun’s hopes grow but he knows that Junsu was just being himself and that doesn’t necessarily mean he likes him back. Yoochun smiled anyway, a tiny speck of hope in his chest and offered his hand for Junsu to take.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter