YunJae babies

Love Chaos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong has just finished returning the pots, pans and utensils he used when he cooked for their breakfast...he wiped his hands using the kitchen towel  and furrowed his eyebrows as he took a glance at the clock....

“Where are those two?  They should go to the Super Junior dorms now so they can come back early...“

He was about to go up to their rooms when he heard a loud (high pitched) shriek coming from the room Junsu and Yoochun shares. Worried for his bandmate and close friend, Jaejoong ran all the way to their room and went directly inside.

“Su! Junsu-ah! What happened?”

The lead singer was greeted with silence inside the “YooSu” room... there was a big pile of clothes on the floor (he made a mental note to clean that up later and scold Junsu)...the beds were already made...

“Maybe he is in the bathroom...” Jaejoong thought.

He walked towards the bathroom and knocked... called Junsu’s name a few times but there was no response...

“Su-ah, I’m coming in! I better not see something I am not prepared for!”

Still no answer... Jaejoong opened the door, preparing for anything but his bandmate was not there.

“Hm...Where could he be? Could they have gone out without telling me? Aish those kids!”

Jaejoong closed the bathroom door and walked towards the bedroom door when he heard a loud sniffle somewhere close. The lead singer released the door knob and listened carefully to pinpoint the source of the sound.

He moved like a ninja... movements are quiet and precise... the sound was oddly close to the pile of clothes on the floor. Jaejoong suddenly felt nervous, like there was something bad happening... he can’t explain why but the feeling was there and growing as he moved closer and closer to the pile of clothes...

*sniff* *sniff*

Jaejoong took a deep breath and removed the several clothes that were on the top in one scoop, “OMO!”

Under the pile of clothes was a 4 or 5 year old boy with puffy teardrop shaped eyes, b with tears. His chubby cheeks are red and he was gripping the clothes on the floor tightly...Jaejoong bit his lower lip and tried hard not to squeal at the familiar (adorable) sight in front of him... he cleared his throat and looked directly into the expectant orbs of the child...

“Hey...”

The boy stared at the lead singer and Jaejoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter