Behind the smiles...

Love Chaos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YunHo waved at his waiting lover, a smile on his face and an arm around little Junsu who was snuggled close to him.  Jaejoong gave both a kiss on the lips and the cheek respectively and held out a hand for little Yoochun who looked away. That action made the band umma look at his lover who mouthed ‘later’.

The DBSK family proceeded towards the parking area while listening to Changmin’s stories of what happened while “umma” and “appa” was away.  Junsu really fell asleep on YunHo’s shoulder while Yoochun was in his “little emo” stage and Jaejoong opted to leave the boy to his silent musings for a while.

“Downgie hwyung awte a pwate owf cwandies and… Swungmin hwyung got angwy. Kwyu puwffed hwis chwest owt and looked awngrier than Swungmin hwyung. Kwyu skwewy… ewven skwewier thwan mwonstwer…”

Jaejoong chuckled and patted the head of little Changmin who was skipping every now and then, “was he? Did you get scared too Min?”

Little Changmin huffed and stopped right in front of his umma, arms crossed and mismatched eyes turning to slits, “owf cwouse not! Minnie nowt skwewd!”

“Aw… my little boy is really brave huh?”

The youngest YunJae child grinned and both parents smiled as well. Jaejoong worriedly glanced at little Yoochun who was walking slowly behind him, his cute face morphed into a mix of irritation and sadness.

The lovers shared glances and YunHo nodded as he unlocked the car then opened the passenger door so he can put the sleeping Junsu down. The appa then motioned for Little Changmin who immediately ran to his YunHo appa leaving the two behind.

Jaejoong stopped a few meters from the car and tugged little Yoochun who also stopped, “Chunnie? Is something the matter?”

“It’s nothing hyung... I guess I woke up at the wrong side of the bed today...”

The band umma crossed his arms, scowl on his beautiful face, “Yoochun Kim-Jung... I know when you are lying. Out with it.”

Little Yoochun raised an eyebrow, “Kim-Jung?”

“Shut up. You’re my son so of course your last name would be mine and Yunnie’s. ” Jaejoong’s expression softened as he patted the boy’s head, “you used to tell me everything before... I don’t think the slight change in size should change that.”

He blamed it on his age when tears started streaming out of his eyes, “I... lashed out at Junsu. I know he didn’t mean it and now I’m feeling guilty but I don’t know what to do, hyung!”

Jaejoong kneeled on one knee so he can be on eye level with little Yoochun as he wiped the little one’s eyes, “Chun can you tell me why you got angry at Su? I’m sure there’s a reason for that. You don’t just lash out on anyone especially not with Su since you love him the most.”

“I... ever since we became kids, he... confused me.”

The band umma’s eyebrow rose but kept quiet as he waited for the child to continue explaining, “He said he loved me several times now but instead of being happy I feel like I’m being toyed with.Jae... I’m not a toy he owns.” *sniff* “You know how much I really love him so it hurts so much.” *sniff*

Jaejoong hugged the crying boy and sighed, “Oh Chunnie... I don’t think Junsu sees you as something that he owns.  He’s not like that and you know that as much as I do. “

“I know he’s not like that but... ah damn! Its because I’m stuck in this body that everything seems so confusing! Hyung, I want to go back to my old size...”

“It will be okay. We promised to get to the bottom of what happened and we will. I keep my promises. You’ll feel better and think clearer as soon as you cried all that out so go ahead. But after this promise me that you will talk with Su and clarify things out, I’m sure that’s all the two of you needs. Oh, and stop swearing Chun. I will not tolerate any swearing from any of you kids.”

Little Yoochun snorted but didn’t say anything as he clung to the band umma, tears silently pouring down his cheeks  as the emotions he has been bottling up crashed in waves. While Jaejoong lightly patted his back as if reminding him that he will always be there for the younger one.

 YunHo stopped from listening to little Changmin’s adventures to sneak a peek at the soulmates who are still a few feet away from them.

“Yuno appa?”

YunHo turned to look back at the youngest who was smiling and he smiled back, “yes Minnie?”

“Down wowwy... evwewytwhing gown be owkay...Chun hwyung smawt...Su hyung nowt smawt but it will stiwll beowkay...”

YunHo pinched his youngest son’s cheek before he answered, “If you say so little buddy, appa believes you... so what was that about Seulong and Taeyang?”

Little Changmin excitedly continued his story as if he didn’t mutter something mature some seconds ago.  After a few more minutes of excited chattering of the DBSK Maknae, they heard the footsteps of the ones they were waiting for...

“Yunnie... let’s head out. We’re ready.”

YunHo stood to open the door for his ‘wife’ and eldest son but before little Yoochun could get inside the car, little Changmin beat him into it… “Minnie gow fwist! Minnie wiwwer!”

The three looked at each other surprised and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter