Boxers and the pains of being a parent

Love Chaos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Little Junsu wiggled a little and the action made little Yoochun stop and slightly crane his neck to look at his best friend, “Su-ie?”

“Chunnie… Su-ie leally heavy?”

Little Yoochun chuckled and shook his head, “I was just kidding earlier Su-ie. Actually I was surprised that you are light despite your large bottom.”

“Yah!”

Little Yoochun grinned and continued walking towards the living room where the others are. The YooSu kids found Jaejoong with three neat stacks in front of him at one side of the living room. On the other side there is YunHo,  smiling warmly at Little Changmin who was squealing and giggling every now and then while watching something on the TV. Little Junsu frowned when he noticed that little Yoochun was smiling at the direction towards the couch where the maknae and their “appa” was sitting at. Little Junsu squeaked when he felt himself lowered after a bit and little Yoochun shouted,

“Umma! I found Su-ie!”

Jaejoong smiled and motioned for little Junsu to come forward... Little Junsu looked at Jaejoong then back at Yoochun who was now curiously looking at the TV screen.

“Susu-ah, come here… umma  picked special pyjamas for you…”

Little Junsu slowly trudged to his Jaejoong umma who gave him a peck on the cheeks before getting the pyjama set he already hid earlier for the four year old.

“Ja-jaaaaaaaaaan!!!”

Little Junsu giggled at the yellow duck printed pyjama that Jaejoong was holding and little Yoochun snorted, “Jae hyung… tell me you did not particularly choose our pyjamas based on the prints.”

Jaejoong’s doe eyes sparkled and he tried to look as innocent as he could, “what ever do you mean Chunnie-ah? These are the pyjamas that happened to fit you guys.”

Little Yoochun crossed his arms and gave a disbelieving glare towards the eldest, “right soul mate… and I am a fairy king.”

“Omo! Chunnie king? Why Susu not know?”

Jaejoong chuckled and ruffled little Yoochun’s head, “don’t think too much about the small stuff Chunchun. Go and watch TV with your appa and Minnie while I change Su into his pyjamas...”

Little Yoochun sighed and nodded before walking over to the couch and plopping beside the maknae whose eyes never once left the screen.

“Minnie, what are you watching?”

The maknae clapped with glee at a scene on tv before answering, “food…”

Little Yoochun laughed and made himself more comfortable on the couch, “Why did I even ask?”

Jaejoong finished closing the buttons on little Junsu’s pyjama when the phone rang. He took the phone and lightly pushed little Junsu towards the couch, “go to Chunnie while I take this call. Stay as quiet as you can, all right?”

Little Junsu nodded and walked as fast as he can to the couch. The four year old stopped in front of the now sleeping YunHo and giggled at the leader’s open eyes and mouth. He ran back to the pile of clothes and took  the top cloth  from one pile before running back to their band appa. Little Yoochun and little Changmin both raised an eyebrow when they saw little Junsu climbing on a chair beside the leader, little Yoochun moved his gaze back to the TV screen while the maknae decided to watch his hyung a little further.

Little Changmin smirked when he saw that his Junsu hyung draped a small boxer short on their leader’s face.  Little Junsu proudly climbed down the chair and trudged towards the two other kids…little Yoochun smiled at the 4 year old who looked extremely proud of himself.

Little Yoochun moved closer the end of the couch to provide space for the new comer but it seemed that little Changmin had other plans. The littlest one scooted closer to little Yoochun leaving a space between him and their YunHo appa.

Little Junsu pouted and looked between little Yoochun who was smiling apologetically and at the innocent looking little Changmin.

“Su want to sit beside Chunnie…”

Little Yoochun tapped little Changmin’s shoulder, ‘Minnie-yah… can you move a little so Su-ie can sit here?”

Little Changmin looked at his Junsu hyung then pouted cutely at little Yoochun, ”Minnie not want… Minnie want to sit beside Chun hyung.”

Little Junsu stomped his foot and glared, “No! Minnie not sit beside Chunnie! Chunnie mine only!”

Little Yoochun’s eyes grew wide as saucers and little Changmin glared as well, “Chun hyung not Su hyung’s! ”

“U-um… I can sit in between…”

“Chun hyung wayet!” “Chunnie no talk!”

Little Yoochun shrank back to the cushions and mumbled something about angry little kids. The two youngests’ glaring contest was halted when a loud, high pitched shout echoed throughout the whole DBSK dorm…

“Whaaaaaaaat?”

YunHo jumped in surprise and the boxer shorts landed on his head… “Fire? Earthquake? Flood? Flying pigs? BooJae where are you? Did anything happen to the kids?”

The three kids blinked at YunHo’s rant and it was little Yoochun who was the first to recover, “YunHo hyung…we’re all right. I’m not too sure about Jae hyung though…”

Before the leader could bolt to search for his lover, Jaejoong was already on his way to the four others.

“Yunnie! Jungsu hyung just called! Hesaidsuperjuniorandtheothersarekidstoo!”

YunHo rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and sighed, “Jaejoongie…breathe slowly then say all that again please… I was only able to make out that Jungsu hyung called.”

Jaejoong breathed in deeply and exhaled loudly, one hand still gripping the cordless phone tightly. When he felt like he could continue… the lead singer said, “Jungsu hyung said s were also converted to kids except for Kangin.”

The three DBSK kids looked at each other and YunHo’s literally dropped “so its not just us then?”

The lead singer shook his head and sighed, “according to hyung… Shinee also has been affected by whatever this is. I had also called Tabi and HyunJoong and the same happened to their group.”

Little Yoochun lips were in a straight line, ‘So Super Junior…Shinee…Bigbang and SS501 are affected too… what the heck is this…”

Little Changmin crawled closer to the edge of the couch and looked at is Jae umma, “umma know who not small?”

Little Junsu took the opportunity to climb beside little Yoochun and planted himself on the vacated position of the maknae. He saw the confused faces of their band umma and appa, “Umma who not  small like Su-ie?”

Jaejoong nodded and walked closer to the couch to move little Changmin and make sure he will not fall off, “Leeteuk hyung and Kangin, Jinki and Kibum, Tabi and JiYong, Hyunjoongie and Jungmin… those are the ones who didn’t change into kids. I haven’t asked others if they were affected too.”

YunHo rubbed his chin and faced the other members, “wait… those pairs are the members who are known to be the groups’ umma and appa. Am I right?”

Little Changmin raised both hands and applauded, “Yuno appa smart like Minnie!”

YunHo laughed and ruffled little Changmin’s head, “isn’t it supposed to be the other way Min?”

Little Yoochun wove an arm around little Junsu and sighed, “what in whatever’s name is happening to everyone?”

Jaejoong sat on the couch’s arm and lightly hugged the youngest’ who leaned, “I’m not sure Chunnie… I wish I can answer you but I don‘t know what to say…”

“I’ll coordinate with the others… surely we can get to the bottom of this.”

Jaejoong beamed with pride at his lover’s tone of finality when he noticed something weird, “Yunniebear… why do you have Chunnie’s boxers on your head?”

The YooMin couple launched into snickers as their leader slowly took the offending piece of garment off his head. True enough, a small gray boxer with power rangers print was there.

“Who placed this on my head?”

Little Yoochun and little Changmin gulped at the threat in their appa’s voice. Jaejoong rubbed circles on the maknae’s back while Yoochun hugged the one beside him tighter. Little Junsu looked unfazed at the leader’s stare an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter