A typical day in the Dong Bang family

Love Chaos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a typical day at the Dong Bang household… Jaejoong being the “umma” had already cooked breakfast and is now on his way to wake up the members…

Jaejoong opened the door to the “YooSu” room, spotting Yoochun lying on his belly fast asleep and Junsu in a weird sleeping position… his body was sideways on the bed, hand on top of a pillow and one leg dangling at the edge. Jaejoong stifled his giggle and tapped on Su’s dangling leg…

“Su…”

“sdskfhasfsfsjb…”

“Su, wake up… its morning…”

“dfsajbfdfbdufbuebfue….”

“Su… please get up…”

Junsu turned slightly and pouted “U’ma… 5 minutes…so sleepy”

Jaejoong glanced at Junsu’s adorable face and gave up since he doesn’t have any schedule anyway, so no harm letting him sleep in. He walked over to Yoochun who seemed to be in deep sleep and shook his shoulders lightly, “Chun… chun…”

Yoochun shifted with his eyes still closed, “hmm…”

“Yoochun wake up!”

“huh? Jae?”

“Yeah, its me… come on, get up! You and Yunnie have schedules today.”

Yoochun groaned and hid his face on the pillow, ‘But I adfafajfndhfbgdhfb…”

Jaejoong glared and crossed his arms,”Park Yoochun, I could not understand alien nor chicken language. What are you trying to say?”

The younger lifted his head from the pillow and pouted, “How mean... I said, I slept late cause I finished a song last night. It’s still early, can I get a few minutes more? If I don’t, I might fall flat on my face later.”

Jaejoong glared and hit the younger one’s leg “Chun… there‘s only a few more hours before the schedule and you absolutely cannot be late.“

“Ow! Aish… Jae I’m not Changmin, no hitting!”

Jaejoong ‘s intense glare suddenly changed into a smirk and Yoochun swore under his breath… a smirking Jaejoong depicts bad things…“Park Yoochun, if you don’t get up right now…” the older one smirked, “I’m going to tell Su about…hmmppff… hmmppffff!”

Yoochun jumped and hastily clamped a hand on his soulmate’s lips, growling dangerously on Jaejoong’s ear…“Don’t you even dare…?”

Jaejoong landed a punch on Yoochun’s stomach making him drop back on the bed. The older man crossed his arms and pouted at the slumped Chun on the bed, “not like I would really do it and you should know that more than anyone else.”

Yoochun strugg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter