Chapter 5: Aliens and bunny pyjamas

Love Chaos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Susu?”

“Su, are you all right?”

Little Junsu was forcefully pulled out of musings when he felt a light pat on his shoulder. He looked up and stared into emotion filled brown eyes and he got lost…

“Umma Su hyung sick… Minnie eat his food?”

Jaejoong ruffled the hair of the youngest affectionately, “Minnie-ah I can just give you another serving if you like… you don’t have to ask for your hyung’s share.”

The band “umma” then stood and walked to the other side of the table and placed a hand on little Junsu’s forehead, “hm… he does seem a little warm. Su, finish your food and the milk... You can have some rest after you get changed.”

Little Junsu knew that his warmness wasn’t caused by a fever but he’d rather drink bitter medicine than tell everyone that he was blushing because of his best friend.

Little Yoochun looked at little Su’s red face and then at YunHo, “hyung… can I be the one to put Su-ie to bed? I’m bigger than he is so I can climb the stairs normally…”

YunHo smiled at little Yoochun, “I don’t mind but tell Jae first okay?”

Little Yoochun nodded and gave a hopeful look at the band’s umma… Jaejoong smiled, “I don’t have problems with it too… “

“Thank you Jae hyung…YunHo hyung…”

YunHo watched his lover as the latter walked back to his chair, “BooJae… what are the kids’ going to wear? They cannot just wear their oversized shirts and no pants all the time.”

“Don’t worry Yunnie… I’ve already called my sisters and they will be sending some of my nephews’ clothes and some of my clothes when I was younger... though we may need to go shopping for some new ones in case they don’t fit.”

*Doorbell rings*

“Ah... I think noona’s here...”

Jaejoong placed his chopsticks down and jogged to the door. YunHo gave Changmin his warm milk and wiped the younger one’s lips after the latter drank the rest of his milk with one big gulp, “I’m glad your appetite has not lessened with your size...”

The maknae grinned and raised both his arms making YunHo chuckle, “am I your personal chauffeur Shim Changmin?”

The 3 year old shook his head and clung on the band leader, “appa...”

YunHo cooed and kissed little Changmin’s forehead, “aw... aren’t you a cute little boy…”

The band leader placed little Changmin down and helped little Junsu get off and wiped his chubby cheeks, “Chun...can you stay with these two while I clear the table? I’ll be quick...”

“Sure hyung...” little Yoochun slid off the chair and held his hand out, little Junsu smiled and walked forward to hold little Yoochun’s hand when little Changmin tripped on something and almost fell if not for YunHo’s reflexes. Little Yoochun rushed towards little Changmin making little Junsu pout and stomp away from the kitchen.

“Chunnie stupid...”

YunHo steadied little Changmin and little Yoochun patted the youngest one’s head… “YunHo hyung, I’ll take care of Minnie now… don’t worry.”

“Thank you Chun…”

Little Yoochun nodded and smiled showing his dimples… he grabbed one of little Changmin’s hands and turned around to hold little Junsu’s hands but he was nowhere to be seen… “Su-ie?”

Little Yoochun turned to look at the youngest who shrugged then at his YunHo hyung, “Hyung… did you see Su-ie?”

YunHo looked around and frowned, “no… wasn’t he here a few seconds ago?”

Little Yoochun nodded and pouted, “Probably he went ahead and left me and Minnie… it’s okay hyung, go do what you need.”

YunHo nodded and little Yoochun tugged lightly on little Changmin’s hand signaling him to walk towards the living room. The two kids found their “umma” searching three big boxes...being the nosy inquisitive kids that they are, the YooMin duo walked closer to the beautiful man...

“Umma...what that?”

Jaejoong looked up and smiled at the youngest... “These are the clothes the three of you will be wearing, Minnie... come closer to umma and let me see what can fit the two of you...”

Little Yoochun and little Changmin trudged over to Jaejoong and the latter rummaged on the biggest box... “Ah! Here you go... one for little Chun.”

Jaejoong held up a pink pyjama set with bunny designs and little Yoochun groaned... “aw come on Chun, this fits you and besides... Susu would adore this on you...”

Little Yoochun’s eyes sparkled and Jaejoong smirked... “I’m sure he would... So go ahead and change into this, okay?”

“Okay... hm, what about Minnie? What would he wear?”

Jaejoong clapped his hands and grinned, “For my Minnie baby... this one!” The elder held a smaller pair of baby blue pyjamas with designs of food (hamburgers, sausages, ice cream and French fries). He turned to the youngest... “Do you like this one Minnie?”

Little Yoochun rolled his eyes, “Jae hyung... of course he would like that... the design is food...”

Jaejoong made shooing motions to their eldest “child”, “go on and change... I’ll help Minnie into his pyjamas.”

“All right...uh, hyung... have you seen Su-ie?”

Jaejoong crouched to help little Changmin wear the blue undies he found in the box, “uh no... Last I’ve seen you guys were in the kitchen. Why?”

Little Yoochun sighed, he was getting worried for little Junsu’s sudden disappearance, “he just disappeared... do you think he got kidnapped by aliens? Aish my poor Su-ie... I haven’t even confessed yet and they already took him...”

Jaejoong raised an eyebrow and little Changmin took the opportunity to grab the undies from his umma’s hands. The older one just chuckled at the sight of little Changmin trying to put one chubby leg into the undie and failing... he then turned his full attention to Little Yoochun and gave a stern look, “Park Yoochun, I thought I told you and Su not to listen to Donghae’s alien stories?”

Little Yoochun jutted his lower lip out and looked down, “but Eunhyuk believes Hae and Junsu believes Eunhyuk and then I believe in Su...besides, there are things on the net about stuff like that so you can’t say it’s impossible.”

Jaejoong chose to ignore the boy’s argument and ruffled little Yoochun’s hair instead then smiled, “I’m sure Su wasn’t abducted by aliens, Chunnie. Besides, if there would be anyone who can find Junsu the fastest... it would be you. Search for your Juliet, little Romeo. He needs to change into his pyjamas too.”

Little Yoochun nodded and walked to the bathroom to change into the bunny pyjamas Jaejoong handed him. Afterwards, he looked at the mirror and gave a heavy sigh... “Darn! If my ier manly older self cannot make Junsu fall in love with me... how can this 5 year old appearance with large cheeks and disappearing eyes when smiling would? “

He slowly got down from the bucket he turned upside down and returned it before getting out of the bathroom... the genius composer sniggered when he found Jaejoong putting on the pyjamas on a very much displeased Little Changmin before walking away determined to find his beloved Junsu.

“Now now Minnie... Don’t look like that. It’s normal that I would help you change since you are my baby right?”

“Umma, Minnie change on own! Minnie big boy!”

“But you’ve tried to put on that Superman undie for 5 minutes and all that you were able to do was put a leg inside one of the holes... “

Little Changmin stomped his foot down, “Not Minnie fault! Minnie tried and tried!”

Jaejoong sighed and continued looping buttons on the younger ones’ pyjama... “I’m not saying you cannot do it Minnie... I just want you to be able to change into t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter