Chapter 8: Leader conference and Kids’ day out Part 2

Love Chaos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Seunghyun’ turned around and smiled when he saw one of his closest friends holding a familiar looking kid on his hand and an adorable younger child on his arm, “Jaejoong hyung… nice to see you again. I am just not glad that we had to see each other under this circumstance. YunHo hyung… it’s been a long time.”

YunHo extended a hand to shake with the younger man, “I know… so who’s the kid behind you?”

T.O.P ushered the kid behind him forward and patted the child‘s head, “This is Daesung… technically our second kid. Yoochun, that‘s you right?”

Little Yoochun nodded and grinned, “How’d you guess?”

Jaejoong lightly squeezed little Yoochun’s hand and shook his head, “call him hyung Chunnie… no matter how old your mind is, you still look like a 5 year old.”

Little Yoochun pouted but apologized as well making T.O.P smile, “its okay Jaejoong hyung…”

YunHo balanced little Junsu on his hand, “where’s your partner?”

T.O.P motioned towards a door and grinned, “Ji took Seungri to the bathroom cause the kid wanted to pee. YoungBae went with them cause he doesn’t want to be separated with... ah here he is...”

A young boy aged 5 wearing a small cap on his head ran directly behind T.O.P’s legs and hid himself. The Bigbang “appa” patted little Taeyang’s head, “I’m sorry... he’s extremely shy...”

“Hyung....”

The rapper turned around and smiled widely, Bigbang’s leader stood next to T.O.P and bowed politely... “Annyeonghaseyo YunHo hyung, Jaejoong hyung... erm... Yoochun...”

YunHo smiled extended a hand towards G-Dragon, “hello G-dragon ssi...I am glad you are taking things well despite what happened to our members.”

G-Dragon smiled weakly and handed a kid who looked around 3 or 4 to T.O.P who easily carried the child, “there’s nothing I can do at this point but to accept... there are my members still and I care for them, I’m sure you understand what I mean... “

YunHo nodded and Jaejoong smiled at the Bigbang couple, “I assume the boy in Tabi’s arm is Seungri?”

The boy smiled, “un... I’m Seunghyun junior!”

YunHo ruffled little Seungri’s hair and the younger one beamed, “is that Junsu hyung? Junsu hyung! Junsu hyung!”

Little Yoochun frowned and was about to respond when G-Dragon suddenly smacked the younger one’s head lightly, “Can’t you see that he’s asleep? Don’t wake him up!”

“Sorry...”

Little Yoochun and Jaejoong looked at each other while little Changmin giggles at the sight of the apologetic young boy.

“Ah... YunHo, Jiyong-ssi... please come inside. The others are here already.”

YunHo and G-Dragon nodded in response to Leeteuk who smiled at the kids who politely greeted him, “Tabi... Jaejoong, you can bring the kids in... The room is large enough anyway.”

Leeteuk immediately shut the door after he said his piece leaving everyone outside looking at the suddenly closed door weirdly. G-Dragon cleared his throat, “Well then... Leeteuk-ssi already said we can bring the kids so... shall we go?”

YunHo and Jaejoong nodded and they entered the room first with T.O.P and G-Dragon walking close behind them.  Just like the door, the room itself emits an elegant feel.  Paintings from various famous artists hung on the walls, fresh flowers were in vases surrounding the area, and the chairs had intricate designs and were arranged around a large round table.

Little Daesung ran towards the table and shouted, “appa! appa! The table is huuuuge!”

Little Taeyang peeked from behind G-Dragon’s leg and smiled. Little Yoochun turned his head so fast that Jaejoong worried that he might break his neck, “Chunnie... I know everything looks fascinating but please don’t break your neck.”

“Appa Kwing Awrtwur?”

Jaejoong’s eyebrows knitted, “Who’s King Athrun, Minnie?”

Little Yoochun was about to answer when a voice coming from the back answered for him, “I think he meant King Arthur Jaejoong hyung. He was a legendary British leader of the late 5th and 6th centuries who was said to have led the defense of Romano-Celtic Britain against Saxon invaders in the early 6th century.  A story about the legendary king is about him and his knights of the round table who meet in a room with a table similar to this. Athrun on the other hand is a character in the anime and manga Gundam Seed.”

“Oh. Um. Thank you Jinki-ya.”

Key looped an arm in his lover’s waist and shook his head, “Jinki honey I know you are brilliant and all but I don’t think Jaejoong hyung understood all of that in one go.”

Jinki (a.k.a Onew) scratched his head and kissed Key’s forehead before taking a baby from the latter’s arm, “Sorry Jaejoong hyung... hello YunHo hyung. Thank you for inviting me in the conference. This adorable baby is our maknae Taeminnie...over there, the boy holding blocks is our Minho and the slightly bigger boy holding the dinosaur plushie is Jonghyun. The one you are carrying is Changmin hyung, am I right?”

Jaejoong nodded and YunHo smiled, “the one in my arms is Junsu and the one holding Jae’s hand is Yoochun. “

Key lightly pinched Yoochun’s dimpled cheek and cooed, “I’m sorry Yoochun hyung but you are so cute!!”

Little Yoochun smiled awkwardly and scooted closer to Jaejoong who chuckled, “Key-ah... you can remove the hyungs from the kids names... people will think it’s weird to call a 5

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter