KPOP Idols kid chaos...

Love Chaos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YunHo pushed the door open and the two leaders walked into what seemed like a big day care center. Kangin was changing little Henry’s diaper while little Zhoumi watches. Little Ryeowook and little Sungmin seemed to be playing chefs while little Shindong, little Changmin and little Kyuhyun waits just beside their appa and the youngest while being watched by Suju’s appa.

On one corner, there was Jungmin sleeping beside his kid members while HyunJoong tries to draw whiskers on his partner’s face. MBLAQ’s G.O was found running after little Joon and little Mir who was currently dragging little Cheondoong as they circled around everyone in the room.

Little Donghae was in the middle of big crowd composed of little Siwon who was holding little Kibum’s hand, little Eunyuk was sitting beside Donghae and little Junsu, Little Yoochun who was in between little Junsu and little Yesung (hugging a turtle plushie), little Daesung, little Seungri and little Seulong were seated beside little Yesung and all the tykes seemed engrossed with whatever little Donghae was saying...

 “Probably one of his alien stories again...”

YunHo chuckled at Leeteuk’s worried face before smiling once he locked his gaze with his lover, “its okay hyung... they are kids right now anyway. Though I’m sure Jaejoong has something different to say about that.”

Leeteuk sighed and patted YunHo’s shoulder signalling the latter that he would be joining Kangin. The DBSK leader nodded and smiled in return before walking towards his lover who was sitting on one side observing the playing kids... “Hey beautiful...”

Jaejoong smiled widely and waved at his lover and leader, “hey gorgeous... meeting’s over?”

YunHo gave his love a kiss on the lips before sitting on the floor and leaning on the wall, “yeah... wow...it’s not as chaotic as I thought it would be in here...”

Another kiss and a chuckle was what YunHo received from Jaejoong who leaned in his shoulder, “you should have seen us earlier... Yesung touching everyone’s philtrums scaring the younger kids, HyukJae tried climbing the walls shouting he is Tarzan while Donghae follows him claiming he is Tarzan’s husband... the MBLAQ kids following everything Heechul says and ByungHee-ssi running after them every single time... Seulong refusing to talk with other kids and then suddenly kicking Taeyang making him cry...Kyuhyun making Yeongsaeng cry after teasing him mercilessly and then other kids sided with one of them and it became a huge fight. After we managed to stop the kids from crying, we found half of Super Junior crawling on the floor after Shindong said he is an earthworm...Kangin was everywhere and Tabi made these really weird faces just to make Taeyang stop crying... he looked like he was constipated” *chuckle*

“Hyung... we are taking our kids home...”

The YunJae couple looked up and met with Onew’s smiling face as he lifted the now sleeping MinHo on his shoulder, “go ahead Jinki-ya... do you need help with the kids?”

Onew was about to answer when Key walked (or at least tried) to walk towards them with a baby in his arms and two kids hanging on each of his leg, “Jinki honey have you found Jo kwon hyung?”

Jaejoong immediately steadied the almost falling Key, “he hasn’t let go yet?”

Key smiled weakly and shook his head while little Jonghyun tried to hit little JinWoon on the head, “Key umma mine!”

“Nooooooo!!!!!Jinwoonie want KweyBummie!!!!”

2AM’s Changmin rushed and tried to remove little Jinwoon from the Shinee umma’s leg, “come on Woonie... Kwon will be here any minute and you don’t want to be scolded do you?”

Little Jonghyun stuck his tongue out and pushed little Jinwoon’s face as he clung more to Key’s leg, “Bleh....”

*sniff*”b-but Min appa... Woonie want Kweybummie...Kweybummie fwend...”

Key smiled sadly and ruffled the little one’s head, “aw Jinwoonie... I’m still your friend. It’s just that we can’t play right now cause I have stuff to do...”

“Jinwoon Jung, let go of Key’s leg right now!”

At the command of the group’s leader, the startled maknae released the leg of Shinee’s umma and almost fell if not for the quick reflex of his appa. 2AM’s leader bowed several times to Key and JinKi who looked at each other, “no Kwon hyung... its okay.”

Changmin handed the now crying Jinwoon over to Kwon who hugged the boy and patted his back, “hush... umma didn’t mean to shout at you...”

Little Jinwoon sniffed and rubbed his eyes with his knuckles, “umma Woonie want pway wib kweybummie” *hiccup* “b-but Jong-un said Woonie cwan’t pway wib kweybummie...why kweybummie not like Woonie?”

The leaders shared a look and Kwon bit his lower lip, “W-well...um...if Key was like Woonie then no one would take care of their kids. That would not be good right? Do you want them to lose their umma?”

Little Jinwoon shook his head, rubbing his eyes with his chubby hands. Kwon smiled and removed little Jinwoon’s hands from his face and patted his cheeks, “that’s my baby... I know you would understand. Now apologize to Key and to the hyungs...”

2AM’s maknae looked at Changmin who nodded before he bowed, “hungdeul... Wonnie sowwy...”

Jinki ruffled little Jinwoon’s hair and smiled, “its okay Jinwoon. You can come and visit us if the hyungs agree then you can play with MinHo and Jonghyun.”

Little Jonghyun snorted earning a light pat on the head from his Jinki appa leader... the little dino exhaled deeply, “Woonie play with Jong’un and Mino if Woonie not take Key umma away...”

 Little Jinwoon brightened and hugged Kwon tighter earning a chuckle, “we will check if we can visit them okay?”

Turning to the rest, Changmin smiled... “Sunbae... Onew, Key... we’ll be going now. I promised Seulong we’ll bring him to the park today.”

Jaejoong chuckled, “so that’s why he’s sulky earlier...”

*scratches head* “yeah...he’s really not a bad kid...”

Key smiled and hugged little Jonghyun’s head since he was still clinging to his leg, “ I think Tabi hyung wasn’t angry anyway so it’s okay Changmin hyung... ah, we should be going too... we need to go grocery shopping for Taeminnie’s milk.”

Jo Kwon and Changmin also excused themselves to get little Seulong from the little bunch of little Donghae’s ‘legion’...

“Buhbye Kweybummie!!! Jong-un! Unyo hyung! Buhbye ansome hyung deul!”

YunHo chuckled and looped an arm around Jaejoong’s waist, “That kid has a good eye. Boo, everyone’s preparing to leave. Let’s get the kids...”

Jaejoong nodded and smiled, “I’ll get Minnie... you go get the love birds...”

The YunJae couple separated to their destinations... as Jaejoong was about to reach the food loving group, Bigbang and SS501 group appas both seemed to have appeared magically in front,

“Jae hyung...”

 “Jae...”

The two looked at each other at the same time and ended up bursting into laughter making Jaejoong raise an eyebrow then laugh with them, “I assume you guys are taking your partners and kids home?”

HyunJoong grinned, “yeah... our manager wanted us home as soon as possible. And Yeongsaeng wanted a cake says JungMin.”

“In my case, JiYong wanted to take Youngbae home since he cried a lot earlier.”

Jaejoong chanced a look at G-Dragon who was holding Taeyang and gave a smile, “is he okay? He cried an awful lot when Seulong kicked him.”

T.O.P sighed, “Actually JiYong is pretty furious but he opted to let it go since it was a fight between kids...plus Changmin hyung apologized so many times we felt bad for the guy.”

G-Dragon tapped his partner’s back and pointed to the group of kids, “hyung... can you please get Seunghyun junior and Daedae for me? Youngbae saw Seulong sitting next to Dae and cries when I try to walk close. I’m sorry for interrupting Jaejoong sunbae, HyunJoong sunbae...”

Both Jaejoong and HyunJoong smiled at the sheepish smile thrown at them by the baby faced leader, “its okay Jiyong-ssi...Tabi was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter