Disguises and a short trip to noona's house

Love Chaos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A good half an hour later, YunHo parked the car at a driveway of a decent house in the suburbs. It was in a quiet subdivision and Jaejoong looked around before nodding at his lover who removed his seatbelt and carried the sleeping maknae into his arms.

“I’ll wait at the shaded part of the house outside with Min. I didn’t see anyone around but nothing wrong with being sure. Can you please wake the Yoosu couple Boo?”

 Jaejoong nodded then turned to the sleeping kids at the back and lightly shook their oldest,

“Chun... wake up...we’re here.”

Little Yoochun stirred a bit and tried to stretch when he felt arms tightly hugging him from behind, “Jae hyung... can you remove Changmin? I can’t move.”

 He tried to remove the arms securely on his waist but the little arms wouldn’t budge, “please?”

Jaejoong raised an eyebrow and responded, “Yoochunnie... your appa is carrying Changmin outside the car. He’s waiting for us. Those arms are Junsu’s.”

Beautiful eyes widened a few fractions bigger and he tried to twist a bit and met with Junsu’s soft brown locks, “w-why? h-how? Wasn’t he on the other side of the car?”

The band umma smiled softly as he reached out to ruffle Yoochun’s hair, “he woke up and squeezed himself in between the two of you and fell asleep while holding you like that. Chun, it looks he was really bothered with the thought that you hated him.”

Little Yoochun looked at the sleeping boy beside him and sighed, “I messed up didnt’ I?”

Jaejoong smiled and patted the younger boy’s head, “big time...but the good thing is, you can still make up for it. And umma knows you will do the right thing cause I know you the best.”

YunJae’s eldest chuckled, “you certainly make a great umma Jae hyung...”

“I try my best.”

The soulmates smiled at each other one more time when the smaller boy slightly stirred. Still half asleep, Junsu smiled at the slightly older boy, “mownin Chunnie...mownin uwmma... awre we thewre awready?”

Jaejoong smiled and lightly patted Junsu’s head, “yes sweetheart... does your head still hurt?”

Little Junsu shook his head, “Su-ie hewed feelws owkay now...”

“That’s good... appa’s waiting for us outside so let’s join him there okay? Come on... I need to speak with Minkyung noona.”

“Owkay...”

Little Yoochun gave Little Junsu’s cheek a kiss and smiled, “you would have to let me go first though babe...”

“Oh... sowwy Chunnie...” Little Junsu blushed beet red and slowly released the slightly older boy.

*chuckle*  “its okay. I’m not angry.”

Little Junsu’s head whipped up and his tadpole eyes grew larger, “w-weally? Chunnie nowt hawte Su-ie?”

Jaejoong smiled at the two and got out of the car to open the door on their end, “we told you he doesn’t right? Yoochun can hate anyone but you Su...now out the two of you go.”

The kids walked out of the car hand in hand and Jaejoong double checked to make sure the doors are locked.  YunHo nodded to his lover and Jaejoong proceeded to knock on the door,

“Noona... we’re here.”

The door suddenly opened and Jaejoong’s closest sister Minkyung’s face appeared, “Jaejoongie! Was the trip rough? You were supposed to be here 15 minutes ago! Hi YunHo! Are those the kids? Come in! Don’t make them wait too long outside, it’s drizzling!”

“U-um...”

Before YunHo could even finish his greeting they were dragged by the arm inside the house followed by Jaejoong and the two kids who exchanged curious looks.

“YunHo, lay the littlest one in that room so he can sleep properly then come sit with us here. Kids, there’s some toys near the TV... go ahead and play.”

Little Yoochun shook his head and clasped little Junsu’s hand tighter, “Noona... I’m sorry. I don’t want to disobey but Junsu and I... we would like to see what happens.”

“Un... Su-ie gow wif Chunnie...”

Minkyung stared at the two and suddenly lounged to hug the kids, “ooooh! You both are too cute for words! I wish my future kids are as cute as you two!”

Jaejoong sweatdropped and lightly patted his sister’s hand, “er... noona... please let go of my kids... “

“Oh right... anyway, you two go sit on the sofa. Joongie, you may go ahead and change into the clothes I chose. They are in the master bedroom.”

Jaejoong nodded and rushed to the master bedroom just as YunHo returned to the living room, “where’s Jae?”

“Oh YunHo... good timing... my brother’s changing into his costume. And you... come here so we can check which would look good on you. I was thinking of giving you the lawyer or doctor type of costume... hmm... mustache? No... ah... probably some two day old facial hair would be best... sit here.”

Little Yoochun can’t help his snickers as Minkyung tried different wigs and other disguises on their leader. YunHo narrowed his eyes and playfully glared at the oldest kid, “ya! No laughing at your appa... unless you want to be disguised as a girl and walk as our Jiyoolie...”

The color drained from Little Yoochun’s face, “ahahaha...I ah... I’m fine thank you.”

Minkyung tied YunHo’s slightly long hair at the back, “here... change into these clothes and then come back here so I can paste the stubble on your face.”

YunHo took the clothes and went to the room where Changmin is sleeping to change into the gray hooded shirt, washed out jeans, moss green casual coat, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter