Preparations, pancakes and bubble baths

Love Chaos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong woke up extra early that day and he smiled when he remembered that all five of them slept on their bed. His lover has an arm draped over and made sure that at least the tip of his fingers would brush against Jaejoong’s arm.

The little YooSu couple were tangled together, little Junsu’s head resting on little Yoochun’s chest and the older one was holding the younger one protectively. Little Changmin was facing his YunHo appa and is curled in a fetal position with bangs hiding his eyes.

“Yunnie, wake up…”

YunHo tightened his hold on their kids and murmured, “hrmm… five minutes Joongie… “

Jaejoong sighed and got off the bed, pulling the blanket up so that the kids are comfortable before he walked to the other side of the bed… “Yun, the leader conference is today. You can’t be late.”

YunHo sighed in defeat and slowly sat up, “ooookay... BooJae can I have pancakes for breakfast?”

Jaejoong giggled at his lover’s cuteness and smiled, “of course yunniebear... I already set the clothes that you will wear last night and all you have to do is take your bath while I prepare breakfast for you and the kids.”

YunHo chuckled, “you sound exactly like a wife...”

Jaejoong pouted and hit YunHo on the shoulder, “Ya!! I’m still a man!”

“I’m not belittling you... in fact I’m complimenting your caring nature. Besides if there’s anyone who can prove you’re a man that would be me since I’ve seen that awesome body of yours several times.”

Jaejoong blushed and again hit YunHo on the chest, “oof... “

“Jae umma, yunappa... wayet! Minnie sweepy!”

The band’s umma and appa looked at each other and chuckled, “umma and appa are sorry Minnie baby... go back to sleep.”

Little Changmin then took the pillow handed by his Yun Appa and hugged it tight... mumbling about a ruined dream just as he was about to eat or at least that was what YunJae was able to understand from his string of baby mumbles.

“Why are you two so sappy in the morning?”

YunHo ruffled little Yoochun’s hair earning a dimpled smile, “good morning Chun... had a nice sleep?”

Little Yoochun removed the stray hairs on little Junsu’s face and smiled, “the best sleep I had in my entire life... hyung...”

Jaejoong smirked at his soulmate, “now who’s being sappy?”

Little Junsu was disturbed by the noise and snuggled closer to the now red faced little Yoochun and mumbled, “Chunnie mine... no take Chunnie from Su-ie... adfakfaifhinfiefue....”

“Aw... my babies are sooooo adorable!!!”

Little Changmin sighed and sat up hugging the large pillow, rubbing his eyes cutely as he looked at his umma... “Umma... Minnie hungwy... want food....”

Little Yoochun gasped and used one chubby hand to cover little Junsu’s ear, “Minnie-ah not so loud... Su-ie might wake up!”

“Chun hyung no worry... Su hyung not wake up cause dolphin sweeps until lunch time.”

Little Yoochun’s eyes widened and he turned to Jaejoong for confirmation, “is it true? Is that why Su wakes up late most of the time?”

Jaejoong was torn between laughing at Yoochun’s naivety and squealing at how adorable he looked at the moment. YunHo sighed and patted the youngest’s head before standing up, “Minnie stop bullying your hyung. Chun, Min was just teasing you and BooJae...”

Jaejoong turned to smile at his lover, “yes Yunnie bear?”

“I love you...”

Little Changmin snorted and stood on the bed raising both hands in the air as Jaejoong blushed profusely. “Yun Appa up!”

YunHo chuckled and carried the youngest, “Minnie I thought I told you I’m not your chauffeur...”

Little Changmin grins and exclaims, “Appa, I wuv you...”

YunHo chuckled and slowly placed the youngest on the ground, “I love you too Min... go with your Jae umma first so I can get ready... Boo, aren’t you and the kids going out today too?”

Jaejoong his chin with his thumb in deep thought, “hm... I don’t remember having any plans today Yunniebear... Ow!”

As soon as Jaejoong uttered the words, a large pillow was flung into his back and a glaring little Changmin was gripping the end of the said pillow like it was a weapon of some sort.

YunHo gaped at the strength of little Changmin and thought, “so he was strong even as a young kid...”

“Minnie ah,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter