Special Chapter: A DongBang Christmas

Love Chaos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: this is a special chapter so do not be surprised if it has nothing to do with Chapter 5. It is special cause this is Christmas themed and I finished it on DBSK's 7th anniversary. I feel like its a bit rushed but I still hope everyone enjoys it. Happy Holidays!

SPECIAL CHAPTER: A DONGBANG CHRISTMAS

 

It’s been a few days since his band mates were turned to kids… it seems that they had been adapting well to their new bodies and the band umma and appa couldn’t be more pleased.  YunHo is currently cradling a sleeping little Junsu in his arms while watching movie reruns on cable. Jaejoong came out of the kitchen holding the hand of little Changmin who was staring excitedly at the bowl of cookies in Jaejoong’s other hand.

“Yunnie, where’s Chun?”

“He’s inside the music room, he said something about a song he has on his head.”

Jaejoong nodded and placed the bowl on the table before sitting beside their leader. The youngest that was released by the lead singer immediately ran towards the cookie bowl and took a big one. “Minnie-ah, there’s a lot of those cookies… no need to rush.”

The youngest grinned and nodded before continuing to attack the big choco chip cookie they bought from the grocery.

“Yunnie…”

“Hm?”

“It’s almost Christmas… we haven’t decorated the house for Christmas yet. “

“Hm…” YunHo was still staring at the TV screen and the elder raised an eyebrow. Little Changmin looked at the TV screen and shook his head, “appa not listen to u’ma… appa bad”

Jaejoong’s doe eyes widened when he saw the movie his lover was watching…”My sassy girl”… and the girl of course is none other than Jeon Ji-hyeon… his Yunnie’s supposed crush. The lead singer bit his lip then glared hard at the unsuspecting leader. YunHo felt chills down his spine and he slowly turned, he gulped when he finally came face to face with a glaring Jaejoong.

“Y-yes BooJae?”

Jaejoong continued glaring at YunHo and the leader looked at the youngest for any clue, little Changmin stood and copied his Jae umma’s pose with a choco chip cookie on his mouth. “Bad appa!”

YunHo took the remote and turned the tv off, scratched his head and smiled apologetically at his lover, “sorry BooJae, it’s been a while since I saw that film.”

“I don’t want to talk to you anymore, speak with your sassy girl.”

The leader balanced the little boy in his arms, “Boo I’m sorry for being distracted earlier… you know you will always have my full attention… what was it?”

Jaejoong pouted and little Changmin took a big bite of his cookie and mimicked the pout of his umma. YunHo sighed exasperatedly, “Jae love please… it’s not good to fight in front of the kids.”

Jaejoong snorted but understood his lover’s point so he stopped glaring and ruffled little Changmin’s hair, “I said. We haven’t decorated for Christmas … and it is tonight.”

YunHo nodded, “yeah time sure flies real fast. Hm, I think we still have the decorations in the stock room. We can ask the boys to help us decorate.”

Jaejoong’s eyes lighted up with the prospect of decorating the house with the help of their “sons”… “How about the food we need to serve?”

“Since we have limited time, how about one of us decorates while the other goes to the grocery? We can save time that way.”

Jaejoong pouted again but this time YunHo wasn’t able to resist and he kissed that pout away. Little Changmin snorted and YunHo smiled at the youngest, “sorry Minnie…”

Little Junsu stirred a little and snuggled more into his “appa’s” chest, making Jaejoong coo at how adorable he is… YunHo smiled gently and removed the stray hair on little Su’s head. “Well, if you don’t like the prospect of going to the grocery alone… let’s decorate the house fast so we can all go out. A family outing.”

“YunHo hyung won’t we be recognized if we go out?”

“Ah Chun! Done with the composition?”

Little Yoochun nodded and smiled showing his dimples to the couple, he patted little Changmin’s cheek and took one cookie despite the younger one’s shriek of “ookie mine!”

“We can always disguise…”

“You mean you two… I don’t think the three of us needs any disguise…”

YunHo thought for a bit and grinned, “We can always say the kids are our nephews… that way we don’t have to disguise…”

Jaejoong shook his head… “It will be too complicated. I think I’ll be fine with going to the grocery.  I’ll just take Minnie with me. Are you sure you can stay here alone with Su and Chunnie?”

“Of course Boo… we’ll be fine. Are you sure you want to bring Minnie instead of Chun to the grocery?”

Jaejoong thought for a bit and glanced at little Min’s smile, “yeah… we should be okay. Minnie, come with umma… let’s change your clothes so we can go to the grocery.”

Little Changmin popped the remaining cookie into his mouth and ran to his “umma’s “arms. YunHo then turned to their “oldest” and smiled, “Chun… I’ll just put Su in his bed then you and I can start the decorations.”

“Okay.”

Little Yoochun plopped on the spot Jaejoong vacated a while ago and continued eating the cookie while waiting for their “appa” to come back.

After a little while

Jaejoong came down with little Changmin and YunHo was walking behind Jaejoong, carrying a large box of Christmas ornaments that he and little Yoochun would be putting up.

The leader chuckled, “Must you two match?”

Jaejoong smiled while he adjusts the fit of the clothes on the youngest. Little Changmin was wearing a navy blue long hoodie topped with a moss green jacket  with tiger designs on the sleeves, cream cargo pants, moss green socks and blue rubber shoes.  The little one looked adorable in his clothes, fiddling with the shades he would be wearing when they go out.

The lead singer himself was wearing a moss green shirt and a long navy blue jacket though his pants were black skinny jeans and black boots.  He checked his pocket for his wallet and the keys to the car before giving YunHo a quick kiss on the lips. Not forgetting to pat little Yoochun’s cheek, he excused himself to warm the car before bringing the youngest out.

YunHo placed the box on the floor before moving close to little Changmin, “Minnie-ah… are you still angry at appa?”

Little Changmin shook his head and YunHo grinned, “buy appa some ice cream okay?”

“Hmmkay…”

Jaejoong came back and immediately scooped the youngest in his arms and giving another quick peck on his lover’s lips, “we’ll be back soon… don’t turn the house upside down!”

A chorus of “yeah” was heard and then the door was shut. Little Yoochun and YunHo looked at each other and shrugged, “let’s finish before those two gets home.”

The soulfighter couple was able to get to the grocery without any problems (except for an old lady who pinched little Changmin’s cheek twice and forcing trying to invite the “beautiful mom and her handsome son”).

Jaejoong placed little Changmin on the cart so he won’t get lost. Initially the little boy didn’t like the idea of being put on a cart but when he realized that he is almost at eye level with the food on the top shelves, he decided that being on a cart (plus not walking) is cool.

“Okay, let’s start on shopping for our food for Christmas.”

Little Changmin nodded and Jaejoong started to pick the ingredients he needs for a few recipes he downloaded on the net.

They already had several on their cart plus the ice cream little Changmin had seemed to be bent up on getting, milk, cookies (Changmin finished half of them already). Jaejoong was now trying to reach for some pasta when a little boy bumped into him.

“I’m showwy…”

Jaejoong smiled and steadied the little boy, “its all right. Be careful okay?”

The boy looked up and a gummy smile appeared on his face when he saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter