Jealousy and Pokemons

Love Chaos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong was smiling all the way to the maknae’s room, he was about to knock on the door when it suddenly opened startling him. Holding the door was the group’s maknae smiling brightly.

“Oh Jae hyung! Is it time to eat already?”

Jaejoong held a hand to his chest and exhaled loudly, “don’t scare me like that Minnie…”

Changmin scratched his head and smiled apologetically to his Jae hyung and closed the door behind him. Jaejoong smiled and ruffled Changmin’s hair playfully expecting the younger to pout and hit the eldest for the action. Changmin merely grinned at his hyung, “Good morning umma!”

Jaejoong was stunned for a bit then reached out to check Changmin’s temperature. The youngest raised an eyebrow but did not do anything as his Jae hyung fussed over him. Satisfied that nothing was wrong with his “baby”, Jae finally calmed down. Changmin who was still smiling brightly then held on to Jaejoong’s arm and half dragged him to the dining room, “Here we come food!!”

“Ya! Don’t drag me!”

“But I’m hungry!”

“Ya! You’re always hungry!”

“I’m a growing boy hyung… I don’t want to end up like Junsu hyung who seemed to have stopped growing.”

The three who were peacefully eating in the dining area all looked up.  All were waiting for the oldest and the youngest to arrive. The adorable face of the maknae made its appearance first, one hand waving to everyone and the other holding his Jae umma’s arm who looked suddenly tired (who wouldn’t after being dragged?).

“Ya! I heard that you monster! Who said I stopped growing!!!!”

Not removing his eye from the food laid out before him and ignoring the fuming Junsu, Changmin suddenly released the weakened Jaejoong who almost fell down had YunHo not been alert enough.

“Waaaaaaa…. Grilled meat!!! Are we celebrating something?”

Yoochun ate another piece of meat and shrugged, “beats me… ask umma…”

Changmin looked questioningly at his Jae umma who is now being guided by YunHo to the chair left of his. Jaejoong just smiled at the youngest, “go ahead and eat Minnie… we are celebrating found love today…”

“Love? Oh okay…” Changmin answered absent mindedly, still eyeing the mouthwatering food. Junsu sighed and elbowed the youngest, “don’t stare at the food its rude…”

“ Junsu hyung… I know you have always been jealous of my superiority but you don’t have to let it always show…”

Junsu glared and hit the maknae’s shoulder earning a glare and a resulting hit. Yoochun watched the exchange and smiled… even though Changmin always bullied Junsu, he knew that the youngest had a soft spot for Su. The hits had soon escalated to childish shouts and Jaejoong knew he had to mediate. He stood and placed both hands on his hips, glaring dangerously at the two youngest as he did so.

“Ya! Stop fighting! Haven’t I said there should be no fighting when we are supposed to be eating?!”

“But hyung…”

“Umma…”

Seeing his lover glare disapprovingly at the two, YunHo decided to settle everything as the “appa” of the group. “No more buts… Su, you aren’t feeling well so continue eating and drink the medicine. Min, sit down and start eating.”

At YunHo’s calm command, both boys sat on their respective seats… Changmin beside Jaejoong (who sat down and pecked his lover as thank you) and Junsu beside Yoochun who wordlessly continued eating…

Changmin wasted no time and started eating the treats in front of him. Jaejoong grinned and lovingly squeezed YunHo’s arm, “aw… Yunnie look at Min…“

YunHo looked at the youngest and raised an eyebrow trying to see whatever it was that Jaejoong saw on the maknae. Jaejoong’s eyes were glossy in happiness as the youngest continued to stuff himself with food. The leader squinted and he felt a headache coming on but he had to smile at his lover who seemed extremely amused.

Yoochun took pity on the band appa and whispered, “Just say that your son is adorable or cute, hyung…”

YunHo nodded and placed his hand over Jaejoong’s (still on YunHo’s arm), “BooJae… our son is adorable.”

“Success! 1 point Jung! Thank you Chun! Woohoo”   YunHo screamed inside his head when his lover rewarded him with a dazzling smile.

Yoochun smiled at the YunJae couple and took a secret glance at Junsu who was silently eating beside him. How he wished they could be as loving as the YunJae couple someday…

Junsu felt someone staring at him and he glanced back. He chuckled when he came face to face with a blushing Yoochun who suddenly looked down and he thought. “Chunnie is so cute…”

 “Jae umma… can I go to the Super Junior dorms today? I don’t have a schedule,  can I?”

Changmin used his puppy dog eyes to make sure that his “umma” won’t have enough will to say no… Jaejoong bit his lower lip and seemed to be thinking carefully. YunHo then whispered something on Jaejoong’s ears which has probably closed the deal because Jaejoong’s eyes sparkled happily.

“Uh oh… trouble…” thought Yoochun.

“… I don’t think I wanna know…” thought Junsu and he swallowed the aspirin to get rid of his increasing headache.

“Yeeeees! I love you Appa!” cheered the youngest inside his mind as he stuffed some more food in his mouth.

Jaejoong then nodded excitedly at the youngest and Changmin shouted a loud “Yey” splashing some rice on Junsu.

“EWWWWWWW! SHIM CHANGMIN!!!!”

Changmin stuck his tongue out and Jaejoong shook his head, “Minnie… apologize to your hyung… now.”

The youngest stared defiantly at Junsu and said in a low (threatening) voice, “Mianhe…”

Junsu stuck his tongue out and blushed when he heard Yoochun chuckle beside him. He lightly elbowed his best friend and growled, “its not funny.”

Yoochun’s eyes sparkled, “Sorry baby…”

Junsu lightly hit his arm, blushing and looked away. Jaejoong and YunHo looked at each other and smiled. They were both rooting for the YooSu couple and are terribly glad the couple are now making progress.

“Ew hyungs… not while I’m eating. You’re making me lose my appetite!’

Yoochun smiled charmingly at the youngest “Sorry Min”

Junsu however glared at the youngest “As if you ever lose your appetite… you food monster! And you”, he lightly hit Yoochun’s arm…”don’t apologize to that monster.”

Changmin smirked, “hyung.. You know everyone bows down to Lord Min. I’m just that wonderful. Oh and Junsu hyung… you will be coming with me to the SuJu dorms.”

“Okay… I was going to ask Jae umma for permission anyway. Eunhyuk said he has new video games.”

Yoochun’s head whipped up and scowled at the maknae who has resumed eating. He had always been jealous of Junsu’s relationship with Eunhyuk and specially since he has a schedule, he won’t be able to keep an eye on those two.

 Jaejoong saw the scowl on Yoochun’s face but he can’t stop Junsu from going to the Super Junior dorms and  besides…Junsu would also serve as his spy. The younger boy would reveal everything that happened without force so he can use the information to determine who his youngest is in love with.

YunHo placed his chopsticks down and drank the water Jaejoong refilled for him. “BooJae, thank you for the meal. It was delicious.”

Jaejoong smiled at his lover and YunHo replied with a smile of his own then addressed Yoochun, “Chun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter