Misunderstanding and....ran away from Beast?

I cherish that person ~

Nobody POV.

 

 

 

Yoseob and Yumi walked back to the dorm together. They hasn't spoken to each other yet. When they arrived at the dorm, Yoseob opened the door and went straight to the room. Yumi closed the door as the other members came to her and helped her with the things.

 

 

 

 

"Yumi-ah, what happened to Yoseob? Why is he like...kinda sad?" Doojoon asked Yumi while putting the stuff on the kitchen. Yumi shrugged her shoulder. She also don't know what happened to the cheerful Yoseob. Kikwang know something was up, as he was the one who told manager hyung all the things. So he went to the room and opened the door.

 

 

 

 

He saw Yoseob lying on the bed with pillow on his head, making Kikwang hard to see Yoseob's face. Kikwang walked up to Yoseob and sat down on the bed and shook Yoseob.

 

 

 

 

"Ya! Yang Yoseob! Wake up! It's not the time to sleep! Help Yumi with the dinner!" Kikwang shouted. Yoseob sat up and glared at Kikwang. He immediately pulled Kikwang on his collar and made Kikwang leaned against the wall.

 

 

 

 

"YA! WHY DO YOU TELL MANAGER HYUNG THAT I LIKE YUMI?! IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS YOU !" Yoseob shouted infront of Kikwang face. Kikwang smirked.

 

 

 

 

"Ya...So what if i'm the one who told manager hyung? I want to break you and Yumi up." Kikwang replied coldly back. Yoseob glared at him and threw a punch on his face.

 

 

 

 

"YOU! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT MANAGER HYUNG SAID TO ME JUST NOW?! HE IS GOING TO FIRE YUMI IF HE FOUND OUT I'M GETTING CLOSER TO HER! DON'T TELL ME YOU DON'T LIKE HER YOU FREAKTARD! IF YUMI LEAVES, WILL YOU HAPPY?! BASTARD! SON OF A YOU ! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME WHEN I TREAT YOU AS MY BROTHER?!" Yoseob screamed very loudly and threw another punch on Kikwang's face.

 

 

 

 

The other members heard shoutings coming from the room and quickly ran inside. They saw Yoseob punching Kikwang's face and Yumi gasped. She quickly ran over to Kikwang and pulled Yoseob away.

 

 

 

 

"YA! Yang Yoseob! What are you doing?!" Yumi screamed. Doojoon and the rest of the members pulled Yoseob away from Kikwang. Yumi carressed Kikwang's cheeks as bruises were seen on his cheeks. Yumi glared at Yoseob and walked infront of him and point a fingle at him. (Not middle finger! ><)

 

 

 

 

"You! Stop being violent! What if your fans finds out?! Where is the old Yang Yoseob?! You fool! How could you beat your members up?! Let me tell you something Yang Yoseob. DON'T. LAY. A. FINGER. ON. KIKWANG. ANYMORE. ARRASO?!" Yumi shouted. Yoseob was shocked. This was the first time he saw Yumi so angry at him. He was kinda sad that Yumi actually MISUNDERTSOOD him. Yumi walked back to Kikwang and carefully held Kikwang's hands and moved to her room. Yoseob sat down on the floor, as tears building up in his eyes. Junhyung walked to him.

 

 

 

"Ya...Yang Yoseob..I know you are innocent.." He said as he glanced back to the other members and they nodded. Junhyung patted Yoseob's head. "We knew what's Kikwang attitude. Now..just tell us what happened, and we will help you..arraso?" Yoseob nodded as he struggled to sat on the bed. He started to explain everything to the members...

 

 

 

 

As for Kikwang, he sat on the bed while Yumi grabbed a first-aid-kit box and began to treat the wound. Kikwang softened his eyes as he saw Yumi slowly and carefully, treating his wound. He then crushed his lips against Yumi. Yumi was shocked.

 

 

 

 

"Mmm....K-Kikwang...s-stop..." Yumi whispered as she tried to pushed Kikwang away, but Kikwang was more stronger. He pushed Yumi and pinned her against the wall. He continued to kiss Yumi. But Yumi tried to struggled. She stepped on Kikwang's foot and ran out of the dorm.