Staring

I cherish that person ~

Yumi POV.

 

 

 

I was walking with the Beast oppas outside. We were heading back to the dorm as i had to placed my luggage too. Yoseob was pulling my luggage as he wanted to help me. I wonder what's wrong with Kikwang....he had busy staring at me from the time we met just now.

 

 

 

Kikwang POV.

 

 

 

That girl was so pretty and cute....why can't i take my eyes off her?..She really was very cute...I felt my heart beats very fast and always skipped a beat whenever i saw her. Jealousy were inside me whenever she was sticking with Yoseob. *Love at first sight.....* Then i finally realised something.

 

 

 

 

I fell in love with this girl.

 

 

 

 

Yoseob POV.

 

 

 

I was pulling Yumi's luggage when Yumi walked beside me. She was chatting with me happily and I LOVE her presence. She was really cute. Then, we walked past a ice-cream shop and Yumi pulled me to buy the ice-cream, leaving the members go first, except Kikwang. Kikwang followed us.

 

 

 

"What do you want to buy?" I asked Yumi. Yumi put her finger under her chin and thought. *She's really cute!*

 

 

 

"I want this one! ^^" She point out a rainbowed colour ice-cream. I bought for her and slowly catched up with the other Beast member. As i was walking with Yumi, Kikwang was staring at Yumi, then glaring at me.

 

 

 

'What?" I asked him. He was really weird!

 

 

 

"N-Nothing.." He walked off in a faster speed than us. Yumi looked at Kikwang, then back to me.

 

 

 

 

"What's wrong with Kikwang? Did you guys fight?" Yumi asked while eating her ice-cream. I shook my head.

 

 

 

 

"Ani! We were the best friends in the dorm!" I answered. But something tell me, Kikwang was definitely angry at me.

 

 

 

 

In the dorm.....

 

 

 

I helped Yumi to bring her luggage to the room. Yumi followed me and helped me too. After i went into the room, Yumi pushed me out.

 

 

 

 

"What's wrong?" I managed to stop her from pushing me out. Yumi shook her head.

 

 

 

 

"Nothing's wrong! ^^ I'm the maid here, so i can't trouble all of you!" She smiled and closed the door. I pouted and walked to the living room, seeing all of the memebrs staring at me.

 

 

 

 

"What?" I asked. Why are them so weird?! ><

 

 

 

 

"What's what? Is Yumi inside her room already?" I nodded then suddenly all of them collapsed on the floor, pretending to faint. They were now lying on the floor and started to playing. I pouted and "fainted" again. Then, i heard the door sound open. All of us immediately stood up and adjust our shirt. Yumi walked out.

 

 

 

 

"I'm done! Now...what do you want to eat?" She asked as she walked to the kitchen wearing the apron, getting to cook our lunch. All of us sat dowm and think.

 

 

 

 

"Aish...nevermind! I will cook for all of you then!" Yumi smiled and winked at us, then walked to the kitchen. Doojoon gathered all of us to form a very small circle at one corner.

 

 

 

 

"Do you saw just now? She's winking at me!" Doojoon exclaimed silently.

 

 

 

 

"Ani! She's winking at me!" I pouted and crossed my arm.

 

 

 

 

"No! She's winking at all of us!" Hyunseung said. All of us nodded and walked to the kitchen to help Yumi. I was smiling with NO reasons when i saw Yumi cooking.

 

 

 

 

*I guess today is gonna be a long day!*