The truth

I cherish that person ~

Yumi POV.

 

 

I stretched myself as i sat up from my bed. I yawned and smiled at myself. *Finally! The first day of my work! First let's go to bath first...*  I walked out of my room with my clothes on my hands, and walked into the kitchen's room.

 

 

 

 

I came out within a few mintues and blow dried my hair. I curled my hair into a slightly wavy hair and walked into the Beast's bedroom. They were all still sleeping. I giggled softly as i don't want to wake them up. *They look so cute when they sleep! ^^ Good thing that they didn't have any schedules today!* I walked over to Yoseob's side.

 

 

 

 

"Is it so nice to sleep right now?...." I whispered VERY near at Yoseob's ears. Yoseob moved his head and slowly opened his eyes. I smiled.

 

 

 

 

"Wake up now sweetie! ^^ Time for breakfast~" I sang. Yoseob sat up and chuckled. I frowned and folded my arms.

 

 

 

 

"What's so funny?" I pouted. Yoseob giggled and pinched my cheeks.

 

 

 

 

"I'm laughing at your cuteness~ You looked so cute Yumi!" Yoseob said and walked out of the room, stretching himself. Then i finally realized my cheeks getting more red and hot. I touched my cheeks and smiled at myself. *Yoseob is too cute~* Then, i walked over to Kikwang side.

 

 

 

 

"Kikwangie~ Wake up now~" I sang. Kikwang rubbed his eyes and sat up. He slowly opened his eyes and smiled at me and hugged me tightly. I gasped.

 

 

 

 

"K-Kikwang..." I said nervously. Kikwang hugged me even more tighter. *What's wrong with Kikwang?*

 

 

 

 

"Please...stay like this for awhile.." Kikwang said as he leaned at my shoulder. I blushed. *Wow...being hug by a idol! ^^* I hugged Kikwang back and kikwang flinged a little.

 

 

 

 

Kikwang POV.

 

 

 

Just as i was about to break the hug, Yumi hugged me back. I flinged a little and were shocked. *Did Yumi just.....hugged me back?..* I smiled and hugged her back tightly. Then, I saw Yoseob standing on the door, watching my hugging Yumi. I smirked and continue to hug Yumi. Then Yumi broke the hug and Yoseob quickly walked away.

 

 

 

 

"Okay! Now go and have your bah and wait for me to made the breakfast~" Yumi sang as she crawled to Doojoon's side and waked him up. I smirked once more.

 

 

 

 

*Yang Yoseob...finally you see it..I've been waiting this moment..*

 

 

 

 

Yoseob POV.

 

 

 

*Did i just saw kikwang hugged Yumi?...But why am i feeling so....jealous?...Aish! Yang Yoseob! You are daydreaming again!* I slapped my forehead VERY hard and saw Yumi walked out of the room. She saw me slapping myself and quickly ran to my side. She touched my forehead.

 

 

 

 

"Why did you slapped yourself?! You pabo!" Yumi said as she gently massage my forehead. I smiled.

 

 

 

 

"N-Nothing! Yumi! Go made breakfast!" I sang and Yumi stopped massaging my forehead. She smiled and nodded, then walked off. I walked behind her and.....

 

 

 

 

"BOOOOOO!" I shouted and Yumi flinged. She turned her head and saw me standing behind her. She frowned.

 

 

 

 

"Yoseob oppa! You scare me! Stop playing! I'm doing the breakfast now!" Yumi said as she quickly turned back and continue to made the breakfast. I pouted and walked back to the living room and sat down on the floor when Kikwang walked up to me.

 

 

 

 

"Yoseob-ah..." Kikwang spoke. I turned around and smiled at him.

 

 

 

 

"Yes?" I asked while smiling widely. Kikwang looked at me, turned his head back and looked at Yumi, then turned back.

 

 

 

 

"I'm asking you one question. Do you like Yumi?" I was kinda shocked at his question. I stopped playing my handphone and looked at him. He looked very serious as he was glaring at me. So i quickly shook my head.

 

 

 

 

"Good...." Then he stood up, turned around and walked back to the room. I watched Kikwang as he walked back, then looked at Yumi. My heart sank abit and kinda regret of my answer. I looked down on the ground.

 

 

 

 

*I should had just say yes! But why does Kikwang asked me this kind of question?...Does he....* I gasped and looked at the bedroom, and ran into the bedroom.

 

 

 

 

I opened the door and saw the guys were on their own bed and were playing themselves. I walked over to Kikwang's side as he is sitting on the floor.

 

 

 

 

"Kikwang, you...like Yumi?.. Right?.." I asked him. Kikwang looked at me, and he smirked.

 

 

 

 

"Why? Are you jealous? Because my answer is....." Kikwang stopped talking and stood up, walked to the door and stopped. He turned around.

 

 

 

 

"Yes. I do like Yumi, i mean I love Yumi. And she's gonna be mine." Kikwang whispered that was loud enough to let me hear. I gasped and were very shocked. Kikwang smirked again and walked out. I stared into the space.

 

 

 

 

*W-What?....Kikwang.....like Yumi?!.....*