Jealousy

I cherish that person ~

Yumi POV.

 

 

We were sitting in circle and were ready to eat our dinner. When i was about to start eating, Yoseob used his chopsticks and grabbed a handful of vegetables for me. I bowed at him.

 

 

 

 

"Kamshahamida~ Yoseob-sshi~" I said. Yoseob shook his head and pouted.

 

 

 

 

"Aish! Don't call me Yoseob-sshi! Call me Yoseob oppa!" Yoseob cheered. All of the members nodded.

 

 

 

 

"Yea! Next time just call us oppas~ You can't call us Doojoon-sshi or Yoseob-sshi for the 1 whole month right?" Doojoon managed to say properly as his mouth were full of foods. I chuckled.

 

 

 

 

"Neh! Then i will can you*points to Doojoon* Doojoon oppa! Then you *points to Hyunseun* Hyunseung oppa, you *points to Junhyung* Junhyun oppa, you *points to Dongwoon* Dongwoon oppa (I'm younger than Dongwoon! :P) , you *points to Kikwang* Kikwang oppa and finally! You *points to Yoseob* Yoseob oppa!" I squealed. Yoseob had his smiled very wide.

 

 

 

"Or you can call me Yoseobie, or Seobie~~!" Yoseob said as he come beside me. I laughed while covering my mouth with my hand.

 

 

 

 

"Neh! Seobie oppa!" I laaughed at Yoseob when he blushed. All of the Beast member pouted.

 

 

 

 

"YA! What about us?! Why only Yoseob is the special one? Don't tell me you..." Doojoon said and pouted again while folding his arm. I looked at yoseob and blushed.

 

 

 

 

"YA! It's not what all of you thought! It's just that Yoseob and me gets along the fastest! But that doesn't also meant that you all were not good!" I quickly explained while shook my head and hands. All of them laughed.

 

 

 

 

"Arraso~~ We were just trying to tease you!" Then all of them laughed again. I pouted and Yoseob pinched and poked my cheeks.

 

 

 

 

"Aww~ Someone is angry~" Junhyung teased. I smacked his arm lightly as he is sitting right beside me. We were having a fun and laughing dinner but when i looked at Kikwang, he isn't really very happy.

 

 

 

 

Kikwang POV.

 

 

 

*Why does Yumi call Yoseob Seobie oppa? Aww man! I'm jealous* I wasn't happy throughout the dinner.

 

 

 

After the dinner...

 

 

Yumi POV.

 

 

 

I was washing the dishes. Then suddenly i heard a footstep behind me. Then, a pair of warm hands were place at my shoulder. I turned around and saw it was Yoseob.

 

 

 

"Oppa, what are you doing?" I continued with my dishes. Yoseob stood beside me and helped me with the dishes.

 

 

 

 

"I'm just trying to help you!" Yoseob smiled. I laughed.

 

 

 

 

"Arraso!" Then we were chatting at the kitchen while washing the dishes. I had a feeling a pair of eyes were staring at me, but i decided to ignored it as i was too busy chatting with Yoseob.

 

 

 

Kikwang POV.

 

 

 

I stared at Yoseob and Yumi who were washing the dishes. I was very jealous. Looking at Yumi makes me happy, but looking at them together makes my heart breaks. As i say, it's call Love at first sight. I can't help it.