Glances

I cherish that person ~

Yumi POV.

 

 

 

I finished prepared the breakfast and placed the dish on the table.

 

 

 

 


"Guys! Breakfast is ready! Come out now!" I shouted and Dongwoon is the first one to dash out. He ran to the table and sniffed the smell.

 

 

 

 

"Nice smell! Hey guys! Very nice breakfast for today!" Then, Doojoon and the others dashed out. But i find it weird that Yoseob hasn't come out yet. I asked each of the Beast members and they said he was in the room. I walked into the room and saw Yoseob staring at me.

 

 

 

 

"Yoseob, are you okay?" i squatted beside him and patted his shoulder. He finally woke up and smiled.

 

 

 

 

"Nothing~ You had cooked the breakfast right?" I nodded. He stood up and hold my hands. "Then let's go!" He smiled widely and i blushed.

 

 

 

 

*Man....what is this feeling?*

 

 

 

Nobody POV.

 

 

 

Yoseob pulled Yumi out while still holding onto each other hands. All of the members gasped.

 

 

 

 

"Y-Yoseobie..You..Yumi..." Doojoon said while he still holding onto the spoon and stare at Yumi. Yoseob knows what he meant. He looked at Yumi, Yumi looked back at him, then quickly moved their hands away, blushing. Kikwang saw it, and his anger build up.

 

 

 

 

"Aww~ Someone is in love now~" Dongwoon sang. All of the members started to laughed. Kikwang made a fake laugh so that the members won't find out that he likes Yumi.

 

 

 

 

"It isn't what all of you thought!" Yumi said as she shook her head. Yoseob looked at her, slightly sad. But he act up.

 

 

 

 

"Ani! We don't like each other!" He declined fakely. Kikwang know what's Yoseob thinking, and got more angrier.

 

 

 

 

Yumi quickly ran to her seats and sat down. Then she gasped. There's a empty seats beside her. She looked at Yoseob and saw him staring at her, she gulped. Yoseob walked to the seat and sat down, taking glances at Yumi.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Guys! Sorry if it's too short! D; ! I was kinda no mood to made a chapter yet but i promised i will made one by tonight!