Not suppose to be here

I cherish that person ~

 

Yumi POV.

 

 

 

I sat down on the chair as i waiting for check-in. I took out my handphone and saw 15 missed call from Yoseob. I sighed. I don't wanna leave so fast yet...but suddenly, my phone rang.

 

 

 

 

"Yoboseyo?..."

 

 

 

"YAH! Yumi! Where are you?! Don't go yet! Please...wait for me!.." It was Yoseob.

 

 

 

 

"Mianhae... I must... Sorry for everything i cause Yoseob..." Then, the speaker spoke.

 

 

 

*Passengers going to Taiwan Taibei from Korea, please alight the plane xx-xxx in 10 mins time*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"YAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

 

 

 

 

 

I turned around as i stood up and saw Yoseob running in from the entrance. He stopped running and looked at me with his teary eyes. My heart broke into gazillion pieces.

 

 

 

 

Nobody POV.

 

 

 

 

Yoseob walked towards Yumi, but Yumi backed away. She turned and was about to run when Yoseob hugged her from the back. Tears were flowing down from his eyes like a running tap.

 

 

 

 

"Don't go...please... I...I love you..." Yoseob whimpered. Yumi breathe in. She back her tears and pushed Yoseob away lightly.

 

 

 

 

"Yoseob..stop it....I need to go now....I'm not suppose to be here.... Forget about me...Live well..." With that, Yumi turned away and ran. Yoseob chased Yumi, but then 2 security guards prevent him to run.

 

 

 

 

"NO! YUMI! COME BACK! I NEED YOU!!" Yoseob shouted as he tried to push the guards away. Yumi walked in and turned to face Yoseob, who was kneeling down on the ground and cried. Yumi finally exploded with tears. She want to ran back and hugged him. She want to kiss him. But she couldn't.

 

 

 

 

Because she isn't belong to here.

Yoseob didn't cherish her.

Kikwang didn't protect her.

So why is she here anyway?

She doesn't suppose to be here.